Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T4 crash loosing box

Default T4 crash loosing box

This is second week we loose box and loot in T4 because of crash, GM's mainly dont reply and if they do they dont have log.... fix it asap or no reason to play it.

that sucks.. hopefully it wasnt MC or Entity.. We had a zone crash on Sheng or Basilisk once or twice which sucked.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    that sucks.. hopefully it wasnt MC or Entity.. We had a zone crash on Sheng or Basilisk once or twice which sucked.
    it was MC box when ppl were looting after DKP bid the last week and it was the Entity box that wasn´t even killed yet today

gg Fc, subscription money well spent

mmh had that also two weeks ago,got a gm rather fast and they DO know whats in the chest (only items though no tokens) and will give it to the guys u tell them. over all it did take ~2h but we got our entitiy loot ^^

Maybe next time you contact the gm, try to not be so angry, they get in such better mood when you talk to them like humans

It is amazing what a GM will do when in a good mood.
    I am Stian ingame...

Quote Originally Posted by Civilix View Post
    Maybe next time you contact the gm, try to not be so angry, they get in such better mood when you talk to them like humans

It is amazing what a GM will do when in a good mood.
    It's also amazing how incompetent/unhelpful most GM's are.

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    - Had you killed the box?
    - Had you opened the box? (guessing not if you got no tokens)

We had a crash a while back before killing the box and after 30+ minutes of hounding simply got offered a reset (awesome idea when half the raid had logged and reset was only a few hours away). We had help after we'd opened a box and were about to distribute it however.
    instance crashed instantly after killing the box so 1. yes 2. no

im suprised that if it crashs before killing the box the box was not there anymore!? thats strange^^ since u get in the same instance again

The first time at the end of MC the box was opened, DKP spent and when we were about the take out the loot the instance crashed. Getting back we were ported to the Entity room obviously so no box.

Each of us who won one item petitioned it. Personally myself did not even get a reply _at all_ and it was last week Thursday (July 18).

The second time we were after killing Entity and about to kill the box when it happened. After logging back the box was simply gone.

And yes my petition language was nice and calm. I am just simply ignored by customer service as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post

im suprised that if it crashs before killing the box the box was not there anymore!? thats strange^^ since u get in the same instance again
    I believe, that this is not true.. once instance crashes, you won´t get in the same instance (because it´s dead), you will get to a new one .. same in Enigmata of Yag for example, you won´t get in the same boss instance

anyways, thanks for replies, seems that GMs still got some ways how to help, if they are not in lazy slack mode (be it loot or boss respawn), gonna try it next time (because it will happen sooner or later again)

Quote Originally Posted by Smaci View Post
    Each of us who won one item petitioned it. Personally myself did not even get a reply _at all_ and it was last week Thursday (July 18).
    yes, sometimes they don´t use (offline) tells, you have to check /petition, if the petition didn´t get updated by GMs, that was the case when I petitioned that Entity box.. strange indeed, but it´s not the only strange thing around, so..

@argantes u r bound to this instance u will be in the same, altough its possible that the "recovery" script for the instance doesnt include the lootbox

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast