Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vanity gear in minis

Default Vanity gear in minis

I would like my vanity gear to show in minis, any news on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Twopay View Post
    I would like my vanity gear to show in minis, any news on this?
    Disabled so people can work out what gear you have.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

There is no need for vanity in minis. I'd rather know what gear my opponents use than look pretty.

I want vanity in minis, maybe with some limitations (no naked people or soldiers wearing cloth, something along the lines) Especially important with unchained minis where we'll have an army of clones.

And they really should remove the "hide gear" option. Really, you see some interesting things sometimes when gear is open (such as a guy wearing 2x Death's Ward rings, pro - when I pm'd him about it I got strong violent insults in return and he instantly put his gear on hide again so it was deffo not a visual bug ) I did petition him but gms haven't answered any of my petitions for months now (do they work at all in summer?)
    Last edited by kalston; 23rd July 2013 at 23:42.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by bandytaz View Post
    There is no need for vanity in minis. I'd rather know what gear my opponents use than look pretty.
    Easy to say this when you're not wearing a pig on your chest and head

Disabling vanity only benefits kd whores and similar people. They can see instantly badly geared characters and go on them 24/7

With vanity gear there would be more variety on battles

Agreed, newbies are too easy to spot.

Disabling vanity was really an harmful move, as it does not change anything about veterans, they already know who is what, but it does make new players much more vulnerable.

Plus yea, some PvP armors are just atrocious.

That argument is so valid.
    Yeah only KD whore are interested in no-vanity minies to see the low levels.
    I didn't even think about it, but still I focus some low levels sometimes because I know it's gonna take just 3 shots. So, that sucks.

Vanity gear in the new unchained minis would be great. We should be able to wear what we want when fighting or at least have more variety.

People are seriously trying to calculate their opponent's gear before attacking?? lol

Tell me how you figure out what rings, necklaces, capes, head gear (if in hide) and AA's they have by observing what they are wearing? Plus you would have to look pretty hard at wrists and shoulders(which are usually covered).

Vanity in Mini's all the way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast