Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Release the F2P restrictions.

If the perks aren`t good enough to pay $13 a month or whatever the monthly fee is these days, then ofc no one is going to sub. Logic.
    ClengisKhan

Barbb, Serapha, Yatzi, Pallehysa, Bagpipe

No. Only AoC community is capable of such a moanfest when it comes to F2P restrictions.

The game should be (and is) playable without any limitations up to some endgame content - this is far from standard. Weeks or maybe months of fun without the need to pay anything.

I think every game should push people to buy premium and/or spend store credits etc. Look how briliantly is F2P model infused into SWTOR, you can play it quite nice and finish the main story line, but you are constantly reminded that you are loosing a bit by not paying. These limitations are seen on every step (even cleverly integrated into the UI which i miss in AoC) and the important part is nobody is complaining. The game is free so why complain?
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    I think every game should push people to buy premium and/or spend store credits etc. Look how briliantly is F2P model infused into SWTOR, you can play it quite nice and finish the main story line, but you are constantly reminded that you are loosing a bit by not paying. These limitations are seen on every step (even cleverly integrated into the UI which i miss in AoC) and the important part is nobody is complaining. The game is free so why complain?
    That's good, but AoC is not pushing people to spend store credits, due to the f2p limitations

A lot of push would be done, if they removed the inventory limitations (or at least would allow for buying them off once, for a reasonable price (char- or accountwide)). Same with a lot of other limitations which actually HURT the revenue or drive people off, instead of hooking them.

A couple of changes would make the AoC F2P one of the best around.

1) Access to all T1/T2 raids (keep above that for Premium)
    2) Access to the Expansion 80 zones if you have purchased the expansion. The dungeons/raids could still be limited but access to the zones should be a given with an expansion purchase.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12