Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: History of The Legion of Amun-Ra (Part 2)

Default History of The Legion of Amun-Ra (Part 2)

October 28th, 2009, 03:17 PM #1
    starhunterceo
    Tempest of Set Stygian

BoS- House Jade Asp

Cimmeria PvP-RP The Sacrifice of the Seed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sacrifice of the Seed

"As the Ash gives her child to the earth in supplication so too must you surrender the chosen so that My fruit may blossom." - The Tome of the Ancient

PLAY SONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd-te...eature=related

The Prophet knelt in prayer sword by his side. Incense of juniper and frankincense bound with the resin of the tabu-no-ki tree of Khitai wafted through the temple at Sepermeru. Burning sconses cast dancing lights upon the elegant yet chaotic tapestry. A key stroke in the temple ...metal griding against metal. A scent of his own flesh. A howl... a familiar voice. Satet-ka.....I will kill you. I will take your head from your shoulders!

His heart beat faster as the masked warrior emerged from the twisting maelstrom of blackened smoke. Trebuchets burnt about him.....strange stone walls collapsed under the tsunami of barbarian assailants. Visions of the great battle that lay ahead overwhelmed him. He could see the sword striking his flesh. The wind leaving him and the palpable taste loss.

http://s516.photobucket.com/user/sta...23387383797211

Use the tainted warrior my Son. Unleash the anger within him. Soon he will serve me again.

http://s516.photobucket.com/user/sta...47596479872294

PLAY SONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PagDa...eature=related

The vision faded slowly as did the pain. The prophet witnessed his body lifted into the sky. He was filled with warmth and felt surrounding power of Set. His broken body now whole was cradled in the arms of two sacred seraphim, winged angels that guide the path of the soul over the river of death. He realized himself upon the docks of Khemi flanked by the winged guardians.

The prophet shifted uncomfortably in his reverie hand desiring his new blade as a ship appeared on the Styx. A stoic figure stood upon the bow anxiously awaiting landfall.

The Cimmerian will come to you via sea and disembark from a faluka. His beard and mane will be harried and matted. A frown will cross his pale rugged visage. He is your enemy my son…..he does not understand. His people are children in the world and you must father them. In a bothered tone he inquires to the location of the Setite High Priest Satet-ka. He will attempt trap you and you must allow him to do so.

“The setite high priest? General Hassan do you have any idea where that mad priest is today?” Satet-ka chided his old friend amused. The warlord Bjornn smirked but remained somewhat hidden in the corner not wishing to be noticed by the emissary.

“Let me take this man and throw him back in the river my Lord! He doesn’t deserve to set his filthy boot upon stygian soil!” bellowed the new captain Amun Ka. Amun was full of fervor and faith.

The Cimmerian was unphased by the insult and turned towards the sook of Khemi.

“Cimmerian, you’ve found the High Priest of Stygia. Why have you come to my country?”

Irritated the Cimmerian warrior reluctantly recited his message, “We attack Stonehammer, our ancestral keep, and intend to retake it from the southern invaders of Aquilon led by Sook Dukar.”

http://i516.photobucket.com/albums/u...mestovisit.png

He will demand you unleash the ancient rituals I have granted our people. Ensure he makes this request public. You will agree to bring our nobles skilled in the sacred combinations. He will insist you speak with him one the battle is won so he may betray you my son. Fear not I will deliver you from your enemies. My use for you is not at an end.

PLAY SONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ary0H...eature=related

Her finger slid down the crease of his green robe slowly. She poured sweet wine into an empty chalice with each lustful stare. He could fell her other hand stalking the clasp to his crimson robe and then a quick jerk and he felt it torn from his neck leaving a trickle of blood upon his jugular. He was helpless as he watched her lick the bruised flesh. His eyes rolled backwards as she moved herself onto him. The tasset Amun-sol had undoubtedly placed upon her pinched as she began to ride him. The seven soul priestess knew of the Prophets’ vow of celibacy, but she also had felt his eyes upon her many times. He hid his desire by chastising her and giving her unwinable missions. She could smell the contradiction in each sermon he gave from the temple steps at Sepermeru. Every phrase echoed Stygia, while his eyes fell upon her breasts. Satet-ka, the prophet, he had kept her in his shadow while he orchestrated every failed raid against the north. She thrust her pelvis hard into him as he groaned and muttred words of pathetic love. She had watched as Amun-Sol and Fenixx pulled him from the front of battle whilst Terralia and Inoxia foolishly protected another retreat. They gave their lives for him and for what!

She gazed at her blade pondering simply ending his life as he began to feel the weak frame beneath her quaking in ecstasy. Soon it would be finished and the power in Stygia would be hers. She would control both the power of Amun-Sols armies as well as Satet-ka fanatics. The daughter of Tacitus would bring Stygia from chaos and bring order to Hyboria. The Order …of the blade.

He turned his head slightly. Tears pooled in the corners of his eyes as he saw her casually change mounts. She urged her stallion forward turning backwards only once before the gates of Seperemeru shut tight behind her; perhaps to say farewell, perhaps to relish in her victory. A sharp pain pierced his mind. The incense choked him burning his throat.

The battle will be fierce. The scales may shed but the dragon will not be moved. You alone will go and offer your sacrifice. The cimmerian will lead you, but only one will be capable of bringing you into bondage. They will imprison you….chain you. They will try to take your faith from you. With you I will seed Aquilonia with truth and poison the dragon from within. You have but to open your mouth and speak my word.

PLAY SONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUqFN...eature=related

Aquilonian rain traced his wrinkled frown. I can still feel it. The sting that pierces me when my heart begins to try to beat again. It is as though a piece of steel has taken residence in my soul twisting on occasion to remind me. Oh great Set take this pain from me and bring me home to you. The liquids caress refreshed his spirit slightly while he gazed downward from the tower.

He could feel his soul lifted upward to the unbarred window. Standing upon the sil he felt the cool breeze upon him as moisture pooled and ran along his skin. A powerful gust lifted him and sent him upwards. The speed of his ascent was quickening as the mountains of Aquilonia joined with the plains of cimmeria. The blue waters joined with the sky and melted into blackness. The solar wheel lay still as his form was lifted even higher. Soon he witnessed the serpentine form of creation. Each scale cradled thousands of stars. Each fold another of Set’s great designs. The coils formed the shape of a lotus. The form undulated and pulsed as unborn stars moved along the body awaiting birth. The rotating mass creating the future, devouring the past and enriching the present with power. Soon he was within the center. The prophet sat in meditative pose amongst the swirling maelstrom of creation and destruction and was again addressed.

You will be brought before them by the beaten and battered; led forth by familiar youth and yet taken by the yoke. You will go before them as the lamb. Yet your plea on behalf of my Land will go unheard as they look unto their own. Plant the seed, Oh Son of Stygia. The heart of the the One will open to your voice. He will not forget you or what you do for your people. He will not forget what he would be forced to do for his.

You will be returned home to the Styx at the hand of your closest enemy. Do not fear them. They are my guests and we will embrace them and make them our own. Hosts may combine, legions may assemble, hoards will gather as the dark storm, but only I can breath life into you and only I can take it from you. For I am the God of this world and you are my voice. Call upon me in the time of greatest trial. Speak the ancient prayers of Eydan. Even the faithless will be be compelled to heed my power.

PLAY SONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lAim...eature=related

Majah’s distraction had lasted long enough. He had weakned the chains and the blast had finished the task. This man bore the mark of Tacitus. Set had sent him.

His ears rang and the billowing smoke burnt his eyes as he scurried backwards from the cell. He could see the masked stranger squating over him move swiftly for the door to the prison. He could barely hear muffled words coming from the mask as he Fell backwards hard upon his back and neck. He lay there stunned as Aquilonian shouts were given to secure the prisoner. He could hear the shrill call of the witch Kashta shouting for his return...perhaps pleading.

“Mandisa?” he muttered softly as he stared at the nights sky. The stars cascaded towards him. So close he thought. All cradled within the body of eternity. Why? To what end are we given life? Love….obedience…..faith….what do all these matter to something as powerful as God? To the masked savior life was but an illusion. There was no faith only self. Were the sorrows and trials meaningful in someway? Why does the all powerful use the weak to his bring to pass his purposes?

He could smell the familiar sweetness of the swamp. He was home. An arrow shot passed his head as he made his escape over the Abydossian walls. He stopped foolishly to search for it. As his senses quickly returned to him he knew who it was that chased him and began to run.

He could see her gaining on him. She always moved faster then he could. Finally falling by the river bank overcome with exhaustion he awaited the inevitable as the prey waiting for the venom to take its course.

Her soft raven hair fell over her left eye cautiously hanging like a guillotine. The glint of excitement in it was hers alone as she moved towards him. He remembered Khopshef so long ago when he had kissed her. He remembered tracing her lips softly with the lotus as she stood dripping with fear and disgust paralyzed in anticipation. Now the pleasure was all hers.

“I am not afraid Blackfeather. You know you can not kill me. You have tried many times.”

She stood over him silently driving her blade fiercely into his spine. The wound paralyzed the old prophet but left him conscious. Then he saw a small smirk cross feathers lips. His eyes were forced to watch as she relieved him of his ring fingers and his gold. She then moved for his tongue. She sliced it at the base and removed it from his mouth. It was red and seemed larger then he’d imagined. Finally she brushed the hair from her face and moved in towards his eyes. As she did he could see why he wanted her so badly.

starhunterceo
    Tempest of Set Stygian

BoS- House Jade Asp

Cimmeria PvP-RP The Heart that Hardens

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Set a flame within dear one
    Let not the vein become the bone
    Embrace divine my son
    Fear not the hand of that binds

Sheath your branching soul in ice
    Let it insulate your passions
    Adorn the lake within with the glistening glass of truth
    It will protect and guard what I seed within

Await the spring for within the thaw
    All will be made yours.

The ink dripped slowly as his pen hovered above the arose from his desk at New Sepermeru. He could see the icy peaks at Drak'Hus vividly.

"High priest we have erected the final edifice! The keep is finally finished!" cried his foremen.

The speed at which they prepared for their assault was astounding. Warriors were flooding into the new city. Buildings were being errected with faith and fervor. The faithful kneeled before him for blessing as they assembled themselves into small fighting units. They were the hope of Stygia. The divine.

November 19th, 2009, 01:31 AM #1
    starhunterceo
    Tempest of Set Stygian

BoS- House Jade Asp

Cimmeria PvP-RP A Finger

The gilded spires of New Sepermeru broke the misty. Her white gold edifice shimmering as the sun dripped in sporadically. The rich sweetness of the swamp was deep and pungent. The prophet enjoyed walking the new towers and inspecting the design. He could see his dreadwolves training for gorilla fights in the barracks. They were a bloodthirsty group. He worried their lust for blood would not be controllable. He would need to provide them with upgraded weapons and armor soon. That would be expensive. The taxes being collected had waned in recent days. He would need to find an infusion of resources. As random thoughts labored his mind one continued to return. Hnazant.

Satet-ka could see his sword striking the Abydossian slave girl. He whirled and landed a swift roundhouse before falling to a blow to the back delivered by the mysterious Rabican. The Prophets eyes went wide as the man went down screaming and clutching his hand in agony sucumbing to a flurry of weaponry.

“Run Prophet!” was all he heard as Hnazant cried out in desperation.. Of course that could not be. Set’s plan had to unfold.

But why.. Why had he risked everything to save him? Following the betrayal at Xu’Set this man had been one of the few who remained somewhat loyal to the House of Jade Asp. He had often brought Satet-ka food while under house arrest in Xu’Set, he even tomes on the apostate Nikosi, parchment hidden within the folds. How had he found him?

The prophet had gathered the loyal to Nakeset village upon hearing the Abydossians had gathered for another oragy. He had hoped to find a way to free this man. They had secured the assistance of their Cimmerian slave tribe, however. His forces were not yet ready to confront the Reindeer head on. The Cimmerian knew they would retreat. A message was given to the witch Kashta; perhaps they would finish their conversation. They were able to complete a small memorial for the condemned man before being run off….again.

November 25th, 2009, 04:56 PM #1
    starhunterceo
    Tempest of Set Stygian

BoS- House Jade Asp

Cimmeria PvP-RP Tortage

Stygia mother of sorrow
    You cradle me in your woe
    Cast me from your net of life
    Only I return hoping to find love
    I see our ship sailing in the wind
    I imagine our little ones upon the bow
    The clouds make islands on the shining waters
    I have arrived again.

This time the trip was calm. The straight was welcoming.
    The prophet thought about the warning from his spies.
    The alliance of five will attack as expected.
    He would force the nomads of Sealadh to choose soon.
    This time the Cimmerian would be in his grasp.
    Although all this had been foretold he wondered how this warning had come to him.
    Was it Hnazant? The Prophets men had been following the Abydossians as they searched tortage.
    They had left now.

The mountains of the brachaan isles rose in the distance.
    Myst dripped down along the sides of the volcano like celestial lava heading to the sea.
    The pooling moisture reminded him of a the reddened flow creating new land and life.

Moving quickly with his gaurds to the inn to meet with the informant.

Hecthor
    Guardian Cimmerian

Set PvE The Lion and the Serpent

The Epistolary of Hecthor Snowsong and Satet-Ka

The sun fell into the sea of sand, yet the heat remained blazing. The need to wipe sweat off of the brow was usual in the dark corridors of Khemi, even during the night. Some would say it is because of the clothes: various strands and tattered scraps of cotton or burlap. A shroud is used to cover the face, mainly for the sand that seems to be swirling in an eternal torrent by the wind, but partly for Stygian assassins with a good memory and an appetite for blood money.

The Cimmerian hurries past the sounds from various hash and lotus dens. He hears music of the Southern variety, filled with deep drums and resonating strings. From some of these dens, the sounds of many women echo throughout the sandstone foyers and into the tunnels.

This is Khemi.

Hecthor thinks to himself, focusing on his goal; Trying to distract himself from the sounds of orgies and the pungent odor of hash. His inner monologue veers toward the hypocrisy of this land, how the mages refer to the northerners as barbarians for wearing the skins of animals and engaging in tribal warfare, while Stygians poison themselves with lotus and kill for money. Barbarism is defined by the perception of the accuser it seems.

The light from the fiery brazier licked the yew wooden bounty board outside the silent trade post. The market in Khemi was silent at this time of night, with only the words of mercenary notes and merchants' invoices impacting the tempestuous world around. Hecthor intentionally put himself in danger by coming here, for at any time, a murderer could draw a blade across his throat... Perhaps by mistake or perhaps for the thrill and pleasure of such an act.

With haste, the Lion of Mitra unrolls the parchment he carried in a leather case on his belt cord. Holding it to the board with one hand, he used his other to drive a steel dagger into it to secure it in place. With a quick step back, Hecthor smiled and scurried away, heading back toward the cathedral.

Quote:
    To Satet-Ka, Voice of the God of Lies

It is my wish to bring you into the sanctuary of holiness by your own will, and you will be given that chance once again, but know the prophets of Mitra grow tired of accommodating what little radicals are left. You must know that the patron's presence in these harsh southern lands is strong and to continue resisting the embrace of His countenance is foolish.

Unite the Stygian clans?

Is this truly your goal? If it is, then you are a fool. During it's construction, Kheshatta was governed by one house; A single, powerful entity. Now they are thirteen because of the ageless bickering and the almost unbearable arrogance of sorcerers.

Unite the pantheon of Stygia?

Quite a task considering it is comprised of false gods. Do you truly believe that a "city of mages," has festered for so long in the desert without a single sorcerer using magic to emulate and mock divinity? It is already being supposed in the Books of the Fallen that Thoth-Amon is being worshiped as a god. You know as well as I that these gods are nothing but mortals corrupted by power! Why do you embrace them?

Is there nothing in this land that isn't crumbling?

Soon, Satet-Ka, you will be left with no choice. This land has been cleansed before, and there will come a time for it to be so again. Make no mistake that I will be the lion charging into the herd of sickly deer. Now, with a council of Stygian prophets, the time has come to embrace the true gods of Europa.

Presently, the choice remains yours: you and your disciples may convert willingly and feel everlasting love of Mitra's blessings, or feel humiliation when the Voice of Set is choked by the blood that wets the sands...

Hecthor Snowsong, the Lion of Mitra

starhunterceo
    Tempest of Set Stygian

BoS- House Jade Asp

Cimmeria PvP-RP The Lion and the Mouse

The high priest dismissed his architects as she entered the chamber pushing her supple body past the throng gathered outside the hall at New Sepermeru. They had come to see the prophet and hear his words. She couldn’t help but roll her eyes as the scribes bowed and turned their eyes downward. She was not accustomed to this new reverence. She had stood by him as the unfaithful chided, royal houses argued him the heretic, and even saved him from assassination.

He watched her proudly now. Was it pride or something more? It was as though he was staring at the form of Inoxia returning from another lotus filled night in Jinnah, and yet this girl seemed more than loyal….something kind lingered in her. An unusual trait in a Stygian.

Her black, well combed hair, bound in a knot flowed from the top of her head dancing down along her back like a playful asp. She had been with him for a long time and yet he knew little of what was behind those dark eyes. She had only recently revealed to him she had taken a husband. A woman is a well of secrets indeed.

“You’re a blessed man Prophet. I barely got to this in time. Abydossian sluts almost beat me to it.” She smirked as she tossed the torn parchment to his table.

As she turned to leave he could see a glance in the corner of her eye. He wanted to call her back and was to do so when his eye caught the title of the parchment. He could feel the blood rushing to his neck and temple. His fist clenched about the quill snapping it quickly. Was there no end to the audacity? Finally Stygia was whole and the dogs were wasting no time in tearing at its new born flesh.
    He looked out the window towards Khemi pondering his reply. Slowly a smile returned to him as a soft ray breaking through heavy clouds.

“It seems the lion is hungry. Let us toss him a morsel.” muttered the high priest to himself as he put quill to parchment.

To the Hidden Lion of Mitra

It is a shame you have not come in person. I should have liked to meet you. It is rare to mean a lion with the courage to pen such a document but for some reason chose to post it under the cover of darkness. Well I am sure you had your reason. Stygia can be overwhelming for a young man. Tell me how is your wife? Please bring her with you when you come for your next lesson.

I am very proud to know the union of Stygian houses has reached your ears. Indeed it is an occasion worthy of celebration. Adversity has a way of helping man perceive enlightment don’t you agree? I hope your movement will be well received in these harsh yet beautiful lands. Any that bring faith and hope to Stygia is indeed welcome. As you seem to know the diversity in Stygia is something that makes us great. Unlike the foolish we do not persecute those who choose variety in their expression of faith. There is but one creator though we may call him by different names; worship him in different forms; express him with different ritual. Once grasped this concept can free you of anger towards your fellow man and allow you to see truth in all things.

I can see that you are concerned with the way God has rewarded the chosen people of Stygia with unique gifts and blessings. Perhaps the best way to guide you to an understanding is to share this parable.

A young girl went to the river Styx to gather water for her family. She was bitten by an deadly asp. In order to save her a warrior touched by the hand of Xotli was permitted to allow his blood to mix with hers. The venom was turned and infused with her spirit. She is now a great warrior who has fought for her country and her faith since that day.

Judge not dear Hecthor the sight of the tree but by the fruit it bears.

Oh and one small point of correction to your informative and kind dissertation. It was not Stygia that was cleansed by the great flood, rather all other nations. We welcome your missionary work amongst our people. I trust that you will come to a deeper appreciation for our faith for it is ancient and pre-dates all others. It is natural for you to fear what you are unaccustomed to.

Please join me for discussions in New Sepermeru during the new moon. Feel free to bring as many Mitrites as you can gather. We look forward to receiving them warmly and pursing these discussions with renewed vigor.

Ghiaour

"The power of Thoth-Amon is waning," Veronius said to himself softly as he stood on the balcony of his Villa in Tarantia's noble district, he wore a silk red robe and smiled as he watched the sun rise. Thanks to the efforts of Kalanthes and himself the following of Ibis was once again growing strong, the newly forged alliance with the followers of Mitra was becoming more solid with each passing day.
    Soon Thoth-Amon would rue the day he struck out against the worshippers of Ibis and his petty dictatorship of Stygia would be over, the Pharoah freed of his prison. Still there were other people who needed to be dealt with before the final stages of this long campaign could be put into action. Veronius reflected on the mission that was given to one of his best Hecthor the Lion of Mitra. Stygia was always a dangerous place but the land was crumbling, it was not the once mighty power that his grandfather or even his father had served. Thoth-Amon and the followers of Set were sucking the once proud civilization of Stygia dry of it's former glory, for thier own personal gain they are destroying the home of my ancestors.
    Sighing Veronius walked back into his bedchambers and took a long look at Suadela, former Stygian noble, former slave now his partner and carrying his child. A child of pure Stygian heritage yet one who like himself would be raised in Aquilonian traditions. Would that child be able to return to the lands that were once ruled by his ancestors? What did the future bring? He could only be patient and wait, the light will overcome the darkness it was just a matter of time.

Hecthor
    Guardian Cimmerian

Set PvE

The Lion placed Satet-Ka's note on the oaken table to his front and sat back in the wicker chair. He rubbed his eyes fervently to soothe them after reading in the dimness of the sandstone chamber. With a sigh, he stood to refill the lamp with oil, hopefully to brighten the room. It would seem that even Khemi's sandstone walls hold in the darkness.

"What does he mean, prophet?" Hecthor said quietly, almost in the form of a whisper.

The Ghast leaned forward, his elbows resting on his knees and spoke just as softly, "The entire message is a beckoning. Satet-Ka and his entire temple wish to see you dead. Or at least see you in misery. The invitation of your spouse, and your fellows indicates his dark sarcasm... He wants to take away everything you love."

The Ghast sat up straight and began searching throughout his robes underneath his shatush. His hand emerged from the ocean of cloth clutching a small rawhide bag. The bag was beige in color and seemed to almost burst, filled with something small a jagged. The Ghast offered the bag to Hecthor, reaching his hand through a wisp of smoke emanating from a burning juniper censer.

"What is that?" Hecthor inquired, a touch of frustration in his voice.

"Should you ever lack the insight to commit action, in any situation, you should never hesitate to ask me to read the bones..."

Hecthor rolled his eyes and turned away from the Ghast. Which a scoff and a chuckle, he turned his head to the side and said, "When was the last time I ever even looked like I wanted to perform some superstitious Stygian ritual that involves bones that allegedly come from a demon?"

The Ghast shrugged, taking slight offense to Hecthor's denial of his ritual. The Ghast was competent in the art of divination, and was insulted when its plausibility was questioned.

"I will just respond as I see fit," said Hecthor, "and you will bring it to him..."

The Ghast nodded.

Quote:
    Satet-Ka,

Though your invitations seem sincere, noble even (which is more than I can say for most Stygians), I anticipate and expect deception to come from such a devout servant of Set and self-proclaimed champion of the desert people. Thus, I must decline your company unless certain conditions can be met.

As I do not wish to willingly dive into the pit of snakes, I expect that you do not wish to enter the lion's den, so it is only proper that we meet in Cimmeria; Neutral territory. I have not communicated my concerns to him, but I see no reason why my brother's clan would not host this accord. He is among a clan of druids, set into the ways of balance. Though he is my brother, he will not hesitate to subdue me, or even cut me down should the need present himself. He most certainly wouldn't hesitate to act should you behave in this way either.

We would both be allowed to be accompanied by three of our best. The subjects would serve as ambassadors as well as protection, but they must understand only to act on your word. Chaotic subjects must not be allowed to attend this accord.

I am certainly willing to come to resolution peacefully, but you should know that my requirements for the Stygian people will not change. They are as stoic as Tarantian stone. You claim to be the voice of your people, yet you are not taking their interests as a whole into account... If you were, then why do you mock their invitation to the light? Do you truly believe it is for the best to be slaves to a god that consistently deceives? If you speak for all Stygians, then why priest, is there a circle of Mitran prophets with tan skin? Why do your people call you heretic?

The messenger I have sent will stay at your temple and come back to me with your reply. He is one of the Stygian resistance, yet not afraid of you. If you wish to start a war, you should make his absence of fear unfounded. If he returns harmed, or doesn't return... Expect an army at the steps of New Sepermeru.

Hecthor Snowsong

(( I play the Ghast, so the letter delivery can actually take place in game if you'd like. I assume New Sepermeru is your city, so I wouldn't mind the Ghast being captive there, or engaging in PVP or whatever you wish.

Furthermore, my best friend/roommate plays Hecthor's brother, Radoc. He would more than likely be willing to oversee an accord, should Satet-Ka want one. This is getting good ))

November 25th, 2009, 04:51 PM #9
    starhunterceo
    Tempest of Set Stygian

BoS- House Jade Asp

Cimmeria PvP-RP

((Note given to the Ghast in real time. Location New Sepermeru.))

My Dear Hecthor-

Of course I understand your misgivings and concerns when traveling in my country. We are beset by outsiders that claim to follow Mitra and Crom, and yet r*ape and pillage our lands. Our people also fear. We pray for the day when the All Mighty will deliver us from these evils and unite our fractured nation under faith and obedience.

I would enjoy visiting you in Cimmeria and am deeply grateful for the offer, however, I am forbidden from traveling through Aquilonia under the law of that land. During the Wars I was the man responsible for bringing peace to Aquilonia and Stygia. The Baron Aureleus and Commander of Conans Guard Challa forbade me from revisiting their land. That judgment was recently re-enforced by Zsolaith of the Silver Dragons. I risked merely passing through to attempt a meeting with him and those that claim to protect the lands of Aquilonia and was met with imprisonment. They knowingly turned me over to torture and a certain death at the hands of a mutual enemy, the cult of death in Abydos.

Cimmeria too is a land that poses a great threat to the Prophet of Stygia. The Reindeer Clan led by the man Ahearn have declared war on our people and have beset all peaceful travelers from our nation heaping unspeakable actions upon them. Even now he plots to invade our lands and destroy our new city of Sepermeru. Perhaps Lion you would be able to assist us? Even your prayers would help. We most certainly need it for our warriors remain untrained and unprepared to meet another barbarian assault.

I can consider a meeting in the degenerate port town of Khemi. There are ears everywhere serving our enemies. The apostate priests there may wish me dead for preaching the words on Stygian unity, but with power growing daily they dare not confront me directly. They might merely send the assassin Blackfeather on another foolish attempt of returning me to the master, but not a direct assault against the high priest. You see brother as your people must know the theocracy fear the unification of the Noble Houses. They know that this will mean acceptance of the many strengths of Stygia and in so doing they fear their power over the hearts on our people will degrade.

This is untrue! The faith is everlasting. It is an eternal truth. Embracing the holy land of Stygia along with all its power will lead our people to a new and stronger faith in the divine. I know this to be true. As you know, I have recently seen a vision. I saw the cosmic form of the divine. Legs of flowing torrents, arms of the dervish, phallus of stone, eyes of fire bound as one with heart and blood. The form was in a dance of creation. With each step the divine sent forth the vibration of creation, with each breath he absorbed the light of the refined and enlightened. We feed him with our perfection. We harm him with our failures.

I was pleased to discover that you serve the Stygian priest Veronious. He has done much for me and our people. The mission we have sent him on in Aquilonia proves profitable. He has won the hearts of many in the name of Stygia. Our prayers and gratitude go out to him. You may not know this but I allowed the fledgling cult of Ibis to grow in Stygia. I sheltered the people of the “Society” led by the Night ((Osiris)) and the Priestess of Ibis Arafn. Their messenger Moki shared our city in Sepermeru and succeeded in many missions for our people. I realize that only in the unification of our peoples greatest strengths and yes even the pantheon as you call it can we achieve our goal; freedom for our people and even Hyboria from the hands of darkness. Too long have we dwindled in disbelief. Our noble houses have allowed the foreigners of Aquilonia to apply usury and bribery dividing us and keeping us at each other’s throats. It is they that encourage the religious wars between the followers of Derekto, Ibis, Xotli, Ajujo and even Set himself. They have purchased our Setite priests. They seek only to enslave our poor and fill their coiffers before fleeing to the Dog King himself. By turning us upon each other they have succeeded in keeping us weak and ineffectual. That day is at an end. God is one. Stygia is one. We may worship in different ways Lion, but after meeting your messenger I know we are of one heart.

I see you are young faithful warrior eager to strike down evil. First you must open your eyes before your smite can land correctly. Don’t be in haste to deliver a blow that will miss the proper targets. Your Stygian ally will guide you but you must heed him. I await our meeting and bid God be with you.

hunterceo
    Tempest of Set Stygian

BoS- House Jade Asp

Cimmeria PvP-RP for those not using rp haven per request

The Styxx....

Beautiful..... the golden eddies flowing with the faintest of reddened hues.

"I missed you Satet-ka...why did you leave us?" said the fair skinned beauty cradling his broken body.

The sky was bluer then he had remembered it. The heat rising from the desert danced playfully with the palms mirrored upon the waters edge.

It was not the seagull picking at his ear that had awoken me. It was not the gnashing of bone against bone in his side that brought me back. At first it was simply the distinct smell of the Styx. How can one describe the smell of this the oldest of mothers veins? Something like a decaying honeycomb....sweet...musky...giving everything and yet surrendering to the lust life has for all that Set creates. Ambrosia....mana of Set himself/

Satet-ka whinced as he smiled at her softly. Keptah had beaten him close to death so that he might live again. The necromancer had finished the job ....drowning him in the waters. Only then was he granted the vision that would cleanse the great city of Sepermeru from the plague caste upon it many moons ago. The plague that had left his people in the clutches of the witch of Xu'Set. The name itself was toxic. But what the priestess could not steal from him was his faith.

"Faith girl....faith is what we need now more then ever! Go send word to my legions in the north. Tell them their master has returned. I will stay here and gather the royal houses for it is finally revealed the path Stygia must now walk."

"Prophet you should know I no longer ...." spittled forth from her lips but it was incomprehensible now...the Stygian was lost in his own visions gazing out upon the great pyramid in the distance.

But will they come....will they come?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast