Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: History of Legion of Amun Ra

Amuneht, the Goddess of Mystery, Wife of Set

Born as a ******* girl in Bubshur, as an orphan as her mother died in childbirth, the priests of Set saw nothing of importance of this child, they threw her out onto the styx to let the Great Serpent determine her faith.

Set saw her as an importance.

She made her way along the sticks in a floating basket until she was found by a slave ship, a women on board took her in for days, and cared for the child and named her Chione (Daughter of the Nile), until she was discovered, and the mother was thrown overboard for hiding the child. The slaver sold the child, along with many other slaves to traders in Khemi. The child was raised by an innkeeper's wife until she was 8 years of age, and the innkeeper's wife died. After her death the innkeeper went insane, and low on money. He used the child as a ***** for those who have a taste for younger flesh. She served another 7 years as a tool to men, learning many "techniques", until she escaped and had her first view of sunlight she could remember. She was captured and inslaved by yet another slave captain, whose ship on a trip to Scarlet Tortage was sunk by pirates.
    She awoke on a beach, coughing salt water at her age of 15, young and beautiful as she always were, save from the whip marks and her back, now infected. She stood up, and found other slaves on the shore, all rotting dead as if they have been there for days themselves, and her asleep the entire time. She came towards the tropical forest, attracted by her first hearing of the birds and other wildlife, where she met a poacher, and was rendered unconscious by him. She woke up, her rags gone and the man staring at her.
    She managed to seduce him and slit his throat with his own blade as the fun just began. Her first kill. She felt empowered, and continued to slaughter the rest of the poachers as she made her way into the forest.
    Picts, found her in that forest, and hid from her as if scared. She noticed them, but made no move as she was fearing them as well. She made her way to a small Acheronian ruin, where she found a primitive stone chest with the words "Amuneht, Anat". Common curiosity lead her to open the chest, which at would point she was bitten by a Snake in the breast, and fell to the ground.
    She woke up, long after, feeling different. She felt power of death and life coursing through her veins, and the two words could not escape her mind, "Amuneht, Anat". This nameless beauty chose the words for her name, not knowing her forgotten name of Chione. She saw the picts, bowing to her new found might, and she felt sympathy for them, not knowing their brutish nature. And she thought of them, felt anger at her breast wound, but mistakingly thought of the Picts at the same time. The sky then shot down bolts of lighting down upon them incinerating them to ashes and dust. She cried at the mistake she made, and the sky's rained, as if crying because she cried.
    She made her way through the ruins and the forest, crying at her mistake, but eventually getting over it when the next tribe of Picts tried to kill her.
    She comes to a gate, attempts to open it and does, a feat she never could of done with her frail body, which she found healthy after the Snake's bite. She made her way to Tortage, and met a man named Laranga, who quickly took her to the tavern. There she met Tina and Alyssa, both of which where attracted to her beauty. They became friends, and when asked her name she simply replied "Amuneht Anat".
    She lived there for about 2 months until deciding to see her homeland, and the Stygian Sands. There she met a friendly Set Priest and went to the library with him, to discover her name's meaning. Being illiterate, the priest translated "And the Serpent God's writings claim that thy name be Amuneht Anat. The Goddess Of Mystery, Wife of Set. Ha! Obviously a joke you bring me, no? Now, I have given you a favor, time to repay..."

As he made his sexual advance, Amuneht made no hesitation to castrate and incinerate him with her electric powers, and finalizing her pure hatred of men, finding them as tools themselves.
    And so she lives on, as an apparent Tempest/Priest, and an evident God and wife of Set. Though she saw himself as nothing, a freak and outcast knowing no others had this same power, though gaining it in a different way, she wasn't so unusual as she though. She considers herself a slave with potential, nothing more and nothing less. Just a slave. She was no longer a tool, but the craftsman.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    Darketh the Traitor-

Once I was weak. A scholar and scribe, who spent his life buried in ancient tomes and relics of the past. My blood was noble, but it had been many generations since my family had held any real power. I studied my books and revered Father Set, thinking that there was little of importance outside of my quiet little world.
    Then came the day that I was uprooted from my sanctuary of dusty books and forgotten knowledge. A local noble, who had always had a keen interest in the secrets of the past, had uncovered the possible location of an ancient library. A small expedition was dispatched to investigate, and I was given the task of locating any tomes of particular value.
    At first I was loath to leave, but even I welcomed the chance to see the world beyond the walls of the city. The food was bad, the days long, and the guards and slaves were rougher company than I was used to, but I soon came to love the open desert. My faith also grew. It was one thing to mutter prayers in front of a statue, but it was quite another to see the power of Set at work in the world. One could not see a raging sandstorm or the hunting of the great snakes without being in awe of the god who had ruled these lands since before men could even walk upright. Then the Shemites came.
    A band of raiders from Shem attacked us as we watered for the night by an oasis. There was no warning, and the mounted archers cut down our few guards before they could mount any real defence. I saw men I had lived beside for weeks fall to the arrows and blades of the Shemites. I was shot in the leg and tried to drag myself away from the murderous raiders. I was eventually spotted, half crawling and half staggering deeper into the sands. The Shemites began to taunt and jeer. Firing arrows at me and almost tampling me with their mounts. Never enough to kill me, just enough to injure and drive me deeper into the desert. They took bets on how long I would last before thirst or would finally killed me.
    As I crawled, I prayed to mighty Set through cracked and bloody lips. Not for safty, not for deliverance, but for vengence. For the power to send these dogs screaming into the hells before the last of life left my broken body. And great Set answered by prayers...
    Half mad with thirst and pain, I fell into the ruined shell of what was once the very library we had sought. The building was shattered, and the elements had destroyed the scolls and volumes that had once filled the place. All but one. A single book survived. Bound in skin and marked with the sign of Set, it was unmarked by the passage of time. I dragged myself to the book's resting place, opened it's cover... and my world changed.
    The Shemites, bored with their game, stalked into the ruins after me. What they found though, was not a half-dead scholar, but a death of fire and pain. And not a quick death... no not quick at all...
    I disappeared into the wastes, wandering the sands and sending to Set's embrace any infidel who dared to profane Stygia's sacred sands. I sought signs of Set's will, and listened to the demons that stand unseen all around us.
    Then, in Khopshef province, my path crossed with that of the priest Satet-Ka. We spoke, the first time I had spoken in many weeks, and I finally saw my place in Set's design. I would lend my ever-growing power and vast knowledge to my new master's cause!
    The demons all around us continue to whisper to me, telling me secrets that no man should know, but those secrets now serve the Brotherhood of Serpents...

((cast out for treachory))

Lineage of the Warriors (cont 3)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanikamoon Eye of Set,

I am Kanikamoon I will tell tale's of adventure, sadness, happiness, killing and being injured, lost loves new loves and a lost family I cannot replace. My heart is big but sometimes it is as cold as ice. I am vengeful to those who oppose the law of the land and take advantage of the weak and merciless, I do not like to kill, but I will not hesitate to take a life when myself or others are at risk. When Set has been angered I am at my meanest.
    My mother and father were king and queen of our homeland Khitai. They were kind. My father so unlike the other men of royalty, wasnt greedy. His kingdom was filled with happy commoners, well fed, land and shop owners. My father loved my beautiful mother so much he didnt even house concubines like all of the other kings. When I was born the oldest child my father loved me as if I was his son to the heir, Set blessed him for that and gave him a son before the slave traders came. I can only pray my brother is out there alive..my parents were not so lucky..

I was feeling sick to my stomach. The stench was unbearable..it was a mixture of blood and body sweat from the damp heat.. We had been at sea for days, they seemed to run together and we couldnt decipher day from night. Those of us that escaped death during the brutal invasion cast upon our city, were bound by chains in the hull of various ships..sailing to Set knows where. Our particular ship, was captained by a greedy, filthy unhumane man. We suffered more because of it. Along with his greediness and self absorbent ways, he mistook us for simpletons that would yield to his every demand.

Well he did not know what he was in for..

He demanded 3 of us "slaves" be brought to his cabin for his entertainment and pleasure. His carelessness brought him the reaper. Before he could lay a hand on any of us, his throat was slit and the slaves had taken control of the ship. We were saved from him, but alas our luck changed mother nature had other plans, a storm hit like no other and by morning we were shipwrecked and found ourselves on uncharted barbaric lands, of course we did not know this right away..

We were hungry, cold and tired, but adrift and free;
    Nothing was left of the ship but alas we were close to shore,
    Some had hurried to land and disappeared, but not me;
    I was wary and unsure, growing up listening to tales of lore.

I came from a protected beautiful place;
    It was gone now, and I was far from home,
    I knew I had to find my way back, to see my brothers face;
    Before I even stepped on land I was attacked by some!

I had managed to maim the shore pirates and get into the jungle;
    The beauty of it mislead you to thinking it was a good place,
    I came across a beauty, and freed her, told her to not struggle;
    I was beginning to fear the inhabitants, whatever their race.

The woman told me for helping her escape her chains;
    She would see to it I made it to a civilized town,
    With her unbound, we got thru the jungle in the misty rain;
    She brought me to a man to remove my iron cuffs with little pain.

The town was safe for now, it was unkept and wild;
    This Tortage was not a place I wanted to stay for long,
    There were beggars and ladies of pleasure, it was far from mild;
    I had to get out, drunk pirates full of piss and song..

I followed the drunk to a tavern in a docked ship;
    Some men were discussing warfare as I ordered a drink,
    In a pleasant manner I asked if I could offer my services for a trip;
    I was taken on a ship, in exchange for cleaning up the stink.

We made it to a smaller Island by my beloved Khemi;
    I bid the captian goodbye, and rode on the supply boat to town,
    I cried with a sigh as I looked up at what was home to me;
    It was different and changed but I would not be down.

The next few years I trained with my master;
    He taught me the ways of the Stygian Assassian's life,
    I was a lethal weapon, and had learned to live with disaster;
    He bid me farewell and said to be on my own now I will grow faster.

I said farewell to my home once again, this time with hope in my heart;
    I rode from the city a new strong woman, many adventures await,
    Looking for lifes pleasures, along with revenge to start;
    I am Kanikamoon, I will find friends and love.. and revenge will be great!

((Now serving Pariah and the Midnight Brigade...didnt have the heart to take her out though))
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sirrey : Untempered Faith

" OHH No I will not!" Sirrey set her hands on her hips and starred at her father, her chin raised just alittle higher as her independant nature started showing through.

" YOU will go and learn to be a priestess of the All mighty SET!!" her fathers voice boomed loud enough to make Sirrey take a step back from him.

"You have disobeyed me for the last time Sirrey, you have insulted a third husband by running off before the wedding, If you will not do the proper thing and marry the man of MY choosing, then you will be sent to be a priestess."

Sirrey looked at her father, he was being serious this time, she knew that look, the placement of his hand on his hips, his stance wide and his chest puffed out to make him look larger then his small stygian frame gave way for. He was a fierce man, she knew this, but he was her father and in the end, Sirrey always got what Sirrey wanted. She could see by the way this conversation was going she wasnt going to win this arguement by bucking him off, she would have to be softer and make him see the errors of his ways, well at least see it the way she wanted him to.

Sirrey pleaded softly, she would never beg him but she had to make him see to her way of thinking. "Father please, Set gives us all our abilites as he sees fit. If he wanted me to be a priestess he would have made me wise and soft spoken. Set made me just the way he wanted me. he gave me the love of the hunt, and the abilitiy to use the bow. Please do not displease him, by sending him someone unfit to be his priestess, when he surely wants me to be a warrior for his cause."

Her father huffed, to show his displeasure but he knew she was right, and he did not want to displease Set. His eyes looked over his proud daughter and her holding her head up, her chin alittle higher then any womens should be. She still had dirt under her nails from her lastest of escapades.

He turned around, his eyes considering the frame around the door of his daughter plushy, silk covered room. A smirk crossed his lips as he went to step out of her room. She took a deep breath and sighed gently, there was no way she had won the fight so easily, a small smirk had spread across her face, just as her father popped his head back in the room. "Fine you want to be a hunter, I am sending you to Satekta." her jaw dropped and was left speechless, as the man she had known all her life, just sent her away, to live with a man she only knew in name.

Her fathers' step perked up as he walked down the hall, a large smirk on his face . His thoughts smiled back at him. If she wants to be a hunter, ill send her to Satetka, she will come back on hand and knees begging for forgiveness.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________
    Kozyr Dark Vengence

Kozyr is old. Little of his former humanity remains within him, only the dry wit and cold charm of a thing that has survived for an untold number of years. Born of grief and despair, Kozyr was once an instrument of vengeance of a man broken by a petty war between noble houses. Now, he is one of the chosen few, a soldier in the vanguard of the demon Xotli's war on life. Kozyr will ally himself with groups that share his immediate goals, yet one should never forget his nature, and where his true loyalty lies.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    Atiya - Horror Reborn

My name is Atiya, called forth from the ether by a powerful sorcerer as a gift to equally powerful ally.

My creator gave me everything I needed and much of what I wanted, living and learning with him until the caravan to my new home arrived. When the time came, he secured me in a sarcophagus to hinder anyone fool enough to attack the caravan, but it didn't work. I lay powerless in my hiding place and listening to my traveling companions being slaughtered. Xotli began speaking to me, whispering promises of protection and power. All I had to do was tell him when I was ready. My answer was interrupted by gruff voices and the sarcophagus lid being moved aside. They hauled me screaming and kicking to a ship, put into shackles, and thrown into the hold. I awoke in the darkness. There was a burning sensation on the right side of my chest, and feeling of someone or something trying to force me, and all the memories I held dear out of my body, causing my head to pound horribly. But again, Xotli was with me. "If you are to survive the invasion of this... foul and lesser soul, then you must make your decision now. " And it was there in the dark, dank hold of that ship that I struck a deal with the Night God that would free me.

I am Atiya, Herald of Xotli... and I don't remember any of this.

Trail of Tears (RP/PVP Event Invitation-IC Post)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A cool breeze crossed the High Priests furrowed brow as he stood overseeing the loading of cargo in Khemi. The setting sun cast a familiar blood-red haze on the water of the Styx; the smell of spice and sea heavy. A small crowd heckled and jeered as he stood motionless and silent. Staring into the water dreams passed with each wave from the bow of the heavy ladden falucka. In the shadows behind the crowd stood Importance, Shalise and Maziken. The scornful grimace of karma weighed down upon the man that once commanded legions. They stood...amused...watching him leave.

"Lovelyn, crucify any slave that drops even a fragment of my papyrus. Oversee the loading personally. Ensure they remain covered with rags."

Lovelyn's eyes sparkled as the images of beating worthless slaves came to mind and she obediantly skipped off to the task. The Warlord was new to the house of Jade Asp. Her sword untested. The many that came before her had been killed fighting in the great battles against Chadda and the Kingsmen. Kelt, Gathkulan, Corgul, Tatunka and more now were but distant memories. Of those warriors that had survived only the few in the High Priests personal service had survived the insidous plague ravaging Sepermeru. Was it truly the work of Blacktyde? Had he been a traitor sent by Vaslara all along? Such questions may never be answered. All that we knew was that the infestation had finally reached the walls of Sepermeru and now they had to leave.

A soft hand brushed his own as Subrina asked what route they would be taking.

"Due south from Khopshef province my dear. We will stop in Bubshur and move through the desert resupplying in Heb Keb and Caravanasi. We will follow the ancient carravan routes skirting Keshatta and turn east along the Darfar border. Too many expect us to travel the Styx to Luxor, my homeland. Too many will be laying in wait to destroy what remains of our people. Once past Keshatta we will enter the region of the Purple Lotus region supplying in Sukhmet and Ghanatas. There we will purchase barges for the remainder of the journey along the Kluba River to our new home of Xu'Set."

Turning to the handsome Stygian clad in a deep red cloak, "We will set sail tonight Lord Rejjar. Expect us in two days time."

"The way is prepared high priest, do let us know if there is anything that can be done to assist."

"I shall my brother. Once again thank you and may the Great Serpent go before you."

Finally, covering his head with a white turban, Satet-Ka boarded the Falucka and handed a scroll case to young warrior Xochitl. "Xochitl, please see that Lord Neverlin gives this to Amun-Sol personally."

With a quick nod to general Kozyr the moarings were cut free. The wind filled with a smocky waft from the near by lighthouse. The swirling gray mists formed and released as though trying to tell the Priest something.

Soon the boat had reached the vanishing point. There would be no turning back.

Stygian High Council - Call to War ((RP/PVP Event Nakeset Village 6 pm pst 2/11/9))

"Riders have been sent to all Noble Houses of Stygia high priest!"

The servant was pale and exhausted. His pekid tone made the high priest shift uncomfortably in his chair. The tired priests eyes shifted slightly, yearning for inspiration. The temple walls of Xu'Set were elegant; lined with gold an electrum they spoke of reverence for Set and a strength Sepermeru had never known. Images of ancient Stygia were engraven upon the walls and images of the afterlife upon the ceiling with perfection. These people who have been so long removed from wars and famine. In the distance he could make out the firm figure of the Lady Subrina and Nissaa in the distance preparing his home and securing the scrolls of Sepermeru within the Ancient Vaults of Xu'Set. His cimmerian gaurd, Jamuria, stood vigilant at the door.

'Lord Amun-Sol....stygias favored son has declared war without me this time,' the high priest muttered as he stared at the Idols of Xotli containing the essence of the Polka's fallen minions. 'Perhaps this is some scheme of Mandisa's to surplant me? Perhaps a plot by Conan himself to destroy any capable of defending Stygia from his final invasion? Amun-Sol what are you up to.....

Jamuria see that the council tent is prepared in in Nakeset village. Lady Abiah will not appreciate being within walls...that is if she can be lured away from her knitting to begin with. See that a place of honor is offered to Lady Ankhesenamen of the Nalif Rae as well as Lord Rejjar of Xu'Set. Set out a few extra silks for those houses that may emerge from the deserts.

'Lady Terralia, The council will deliberate upon Lord Amun-sols call to war and vote to support it or to prevent it. I wish to hear from the enemy as well. Send word to those harbored in Keshetta City. Allow them to come forward and explain themselves.'

((Council meeting tonight 6pm pst nakeset village. All Noble houses of Stygia invited to send representatives to vote on where to support the war against the acolytes. Acolyte representives (RP) are invited to address the council.))

((Ok, we came, we saw... you weren't there. ^_^
    Good times.))

*Poeros walks around the the village, noticing the lack of people there. Sighing, she turns to address those of the clan that came with her*

It seems they had second thoughts about even thinking about doing the vote to declare war on us. I guess they were somewhat intellgent afterall! Let us head home!

*she walks with the supporting force of people came to listen in on the talk*

((just wanted to thank the 8 guilds that showed up and recount the vote. Sorry again for being late. Please forgive me for any mispellings and PM me for fact corrections if I **** somethign up))

'My she is attractive.' The high priest of Sepermeru could not help but notice her perfect breasts. He disguised his lust with a nod or two and a pensive downward turned chin. A coolness was settling upon the typically humid Nakeset night.

"We recognize the Lady of House Al'Kiir. Thank you for coming Priestess Poeros. Please enter."

"Well We most definitly do NOT recognize her!" Amun-Sols advisor Lord Azmodius barked from afar. His coarse voice and heavy stygian accent decended upon the crowd as thunder. "These wretches are not Stygian. They are brigands....they are defilers of sacred stygian soil! They have no right to speak here."

"Come brother....have some tea. The journey from Aquilonia must have been exhausting." The high priest was kind and calm. He had known Lord Azmodious for almost a year now. He would listen, and yet the slight was unmistakable. The insinuation that the favored son of Stygia, Lord Amun-Sol, was not representative of Stygia either was no secret to the Noble. For months the men of the order have sat in Conans Court and made alliances with the Dog kings soldiers to bring order to the realm. Would this order come at the expense of Stygia's inevitable rise to power?

"Please your weapon Lord Azmodius," General Terralia sneered with a soft tone. She too was no longer friend to Amun-sol. This once great ally of the serpents had given himself to the barbarians. Her eyes were bitter and cold and she longed for this opportunity to twist the knife into the side of a once close friend turned betrayor.

"This is my walking staff! I am a noble of Stygia...you have no right cur....stand down!" barked the powerful mage.

The general moved swiftly....quietly. Her dagger struck true but did not slay the arch mage. A dark magic quickly enveloped her form. It bound her motionless and threw her to the floor.

"Don't triffle with me you pathetic excuse for a warrior. We are the order! Do not forget it was we that fought your battles. It was we that defended your high priest when your pathtic army couldnt do much more then run. Now silence before I kill you." Azmodius and his squire Tatzuya stepped over the limp and stunned body of Terralia and into the chambers.

"Well it seems nothing has changed in Stygia. Satet-Ka are you sure you can manage to keep control this time or should we expect another senseles brawl of yours." Her voice was lovely, yet it made his skin crawl. Her tone was noble yet it made his stomach churn. Her accusations accurate and designed to make him the fool....yet he was not!

"Lady Abiah, so nice of you to grace us with your presence. As you can see every measure is being taken to assure your safety while at council. As you can see the House of Amun-Sol and that of Al'Kiir have taken their seats. We welcome you to do the same." The priest was calm and bowed low with his head downward as his recounted his speech with his usual practiced tone.

"By what right do you welcome me you has been.....

The high priest used the entry of the chosen one Inoxia to ignore the remainder of Abiah's expected retort. He shouted, "The Council recognizes the high priest Abiah of Nebyet!" "Greetings Chosen One. Thank you for coming. I was sad to hear the high priest Ankhesenamen would not be representing the Nalif Rae tonight. We are glad to recognize you as proxy." The welcome was walm and sincere. His eyes were filled with softness and hers with a firm solace. "Satet-ka, I have come as you requested but have little to say. Excuse me." She brushed past him and took her seat in the chambers. The scent of musk and myhr touched his nostrils as she past. Overcoming his remorse he declared, "The council recognizes the proxy vote of House Nalif Rae!"

((continuing))

Two handsome, young acolytes approached. "We represent the city of Xu'Set high priest. We will vote for brother Rejjar in his absence under the noble house of Lady Udiya" said one.

"Welcome brethren....if you please." In turn the priests of Xu'Set were recognized and took their position in the council chambers.

The high priest turned his back to the door and headed in himself only to be stopped shot by the wide eyed start of the Lady Terralia in front of him. Slowly he turned to see Importance and his hand maiden Shalise flanked by the treachorous Blacktyde. Ther man accused of the genocide against Sepermeru had come...here. Satet-ka thought back to the night we finally penetrated the depths of the Onyx Chambers in search for the cause of the plague. We had found the source of the tainted water. Blacktyde had been preparing his Alchemist tower to prepare the cure for this necromatic plague. The serpents cheered and celebrted their success. After a month of arduous searching they finally saw the end to their sufferings only to find the man who held their fortune in his palm was gone. He hadnt been seen in three months. During that time scores of slaves perished and the stygians of Sepermeru scattered taking refuge in Khemi and even Khopshef. Now the plague had spread to the very core of the city itself and the High Priest was forced to call for an emergency evacuation. He had met several faithful cultists from a city known as Xu'Set to the southeast of Sepemeru during his campaign against Pteon. A man by the name of Lord Khemiir and a fellow priest called Rejjar. Their doctrine was of Luxor and their faith solid. He would be forced to accept their offer now.

"Lord Importance, Lord Blacktyde....what is it you two nobles wish here." He could not slight them. Not here.

Importance replied, "You have much to learn Priest. Since when did we need to explain our presence to you? Is this not the council of Set? Are we not nobles? Now do you job and announce us or get out of our way and we will ask Priestess Abiah to do it." He could feel the blood rushing to his head. His arms tensed and words of aggression lept to his brow, but they could not escape his mouth.

"The Council recognizes Importance of House....House...", He stuttered looking to Terralia. She remained motionless.

"House Jabari" Importance boomed as he stepped into the chambers bypassing the priest whose blood was now reversing and dark stygian skin was turning pale. House Jabari? Was not lady Subrina of ...Set help me!

Blacktyde just chuckled as he entered quietly stating, "Good to see you high priest. Seems you are doing well as always." His canter was smooth and unhampered by his thick dark robes. He stood in the shadows watching the heated debate that had already begun between the Order and the Acolytes.

((continued))

"Royal Houses of Stygia! Please send forward your high Priests or their proxies."

Priestess Poeros of House Al'Kiir
    Priestess Abiah of Nebyet
    Priestess Ankhesenamens proxy Lady Inoxia of house Nalif Rae
    Lord Importance of House Jabari
    Priest Ruuki and Tuknanomon (sp) of Xu'Set
    Priestess Masikas proxy Lord Azmodious house Amun-Sol
    High Priest Satet-Ka of Sepermeru

"The call to war has been issued by a member of the Council. Lord Azmodius please levy your accusations"

((Azmodious care to recount your speech?))

"Priestess Poeros please respond to these accusations."

((Poeros care to recount your speech?))

"Are there any questions from the council?"

"I have but one," the Priestess from snorted. Satet-Ka knew what was coming. It was as he feared. "What gives you the right to remain in control of this broken council! Your house is scattered. Your people are weak and have retreated to another city. You are nothing compared to what you once were and you were not much then! You have no right to ..."

Again he cut her off, "For now priestess let me simply assume I have the loudest voice." Other voices of protest began to erupt. "This is a farce...you let the enemy enter these chamber and even vote? Come squire. Let us take our leave." Azmodius rose and left. The high priest nodded to his general who swiftly left following the two representatives of the order. He turned and looked at Poeros's breasts and smiled at her for comfort. She simply nodded and stared at her fingernails clearly bored of the entire ordeal.

"Please...Nobles.....cast your vote. Let us see stygia united." Satet-ka bellowed as he tried to rapidly regain control of this very dangerous situation rapidly deteriorating. Seeing a plea from her old friend and Priest the chosen one decided to help him.

"We of House Nalif Rae have but one thing to say. We are in no position to vote on war efforts. Any questions should be delivered to Kailisto or Ankhesenmen. Thank you and Goodday." The chosen one rose. Her supple thighs moved quickly as she headed for the door.

Importance declared, "We too are in a fragile state and have no desire to vote on a war that is none of our concern."

Azmodius returned followed by General Terralia and his squire. "My vote is simple. War!!" He then quickly turned and left.

Poeros chuckled and demurly said, "We of Al'Kiir of course offer peace."

House of Xu'Set how do you vote!

((Ruuki... tutakomon (sp) care to recount your statements?))

"The vote is then two abstaining....two for war....one for peace. Priestess Abiah how do you vote?"

Lord Maziken alread had her half way to the door. "Come Malakah let us leave this sad conference before it gets worse."

"Please Abiah," the high priest touched the elbow of the woman that once offered herself in marriage to him. "Dont make me decide this."

She scoffed and turned towards the council....

((Abs care to recount your statements?))

"Then it is decided. Stygia will march to war alongside Lord Amun-Sol as long as House Al'Kiir continues to slay Stygians on Stygian soil. Take your war elsewhere and we will not invovle ourselves."

The lady Arwyn had already drafted a document in Stygian. "If you will kindly sign here lord and ladies it is but a formality." The council refused to sign her document and the delegation from Al'Kiir left along with a dozen hidden warriors. As they departed Poeros exclaimed, " Any act of aggression without the signing of an official declaration will be considered Brigandry and met with devestation...be thee warned."

It seemed the room that held over eight delgations cleared in seconds.

"See me home General."

"I am no longer your General and I will not fight beside that Aquilonian dog who would fight wars for Conan in our land and come to us for help when it suits him."

"Then bring me home as a friend. I have work I must do."

I am here, not as a Stygian, but as the Steward for Lord Hiezu. He is the leader of the group that you wish to vote on this war with. A Stygian noble as well. Were he not busy, he would be here to watch you all be silly like I have this night. To see Stygians acting in such a childish manner. For shame!

I come to you unarmed and... *she a small smile covers her face*... peacefully, just as I intend to leave as well. Please allow me to express in your best interest in not perusing a war with my people.

Your war will only serve to amuse my clan. They greatly enjoy fighting and the prospect of actual waring with a new nation excites them... although they only wish to fight with the best of the best. Your war would only be... how is it said? A joke? Surly you all value your lives and the lives of those that follow you far more then that. *she grins at all those gathered around*

Pulkah
    Herald of Xotli Stygian

The Dead Heart

Cimmeria PvP-RP

Snarling, growling, drooling in her perverse nature she ran... her mind screaming with aggressive colored visuals that made her eyes roll back in her head. Panting wildly like an overheated panther in the hunt, smiling chaos incarnate. She was drunk. on lotus, lust, and all or any blood, defiling each perimiter of "her" Purple Lotus Swamp. She sunk. She stopped. She huffed. She Mellowed.

...Then she spoke.

"The Meatbags have left their home, I watched them run." She stated matter of factly to the windy jungle canopy above, tapping a finger to her chin and embracing a twisted expression of thought. Her Eyes darted in random directions as she addressed her own question.
    "Fearful little puppets have left it, and for who I wonder?"
    The swamp became silent save for the pulsing of the Loa's boiling, sweat-drenched temples which pulsed ferociously.
    "I smell death to the north." She solftly sang melodically with a gentle fondness as she inhaled her twisted nostalgia.
    "My Happy home, yes, yes." She decided.
    "I shall name it "Xombi"." She said in the way a mother names her child. Then with the movements of a stray dog the Loa Polka began to follow the stench of death and sickness to find her new makeshift home.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast