Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone using a razer naga with the DT?

Quote Originally Posted by chh1929 View Post
    I just use a cheap, plastic BIC Razor, the plastic yellow one 's.
    They give a very close shave.
    you win the internets
    I'm Fourpigbacon and I approve of this message.

I use Naga and really like it. Do not understand such claims "as it's slower than something". When you learn to use it it's just a plain pleasure and you don't think anymore where to put your thumb.

Basically I got all combos normal way 1-6 & shift+1-4 and on naga as numpad I have things like frenzy/defensive, irritate, fe, goad, soc, sb, ds and some more which I don't remember now. Most important is that I'm having all 12 buttons bound to something and could even use few more ;-)
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

Quote Originally Posted by nedbee View Post
    Basically I got all combos normal way 1-6 & shift+1-4 and on naga as numpad I have things like frenzy/defensive, irritate, fe, goad, soc, sb, ds and some more which I don't remember now. Most important is that I'm having all 12 buttons bound to something and could even use few more ;-)
    ..? 1-6 and shifht+1-4? And where do you have the arrows of white hit if you have combos on 1,2 and 3

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    ..? 1-6 and shifht+1-4? And where do you have the arrows of white hit if you have combos on 1,2 and 3
    Normal way you have arrows on 1-3 and Q and E, that's what I meant so basically combos only are 4-6 & Shift+1-4 & (if you wan to be specific) r, t, f, g, alt+1-3, alt+q, alt+e
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

I just put my directional attacks 1-5, change out turning for strafing, and bind my new strafe to A and D. That frees up Q,E,Z,X,C,R,F,V,and T for whatever I want to bind, usually combos and what not. I then have ATL+1-12 where I can bind def stance, SoC, Irritate, and whatever I want. Of course this is using a naga.

I can take it even further since I'm using Anansi where I have 7 additional buttons right below the space bar to add more keybinds as well as the additional 5 extra keys that I don't really ever use but could on the far left of my keyboard.
    Doomsayer 2008

Ok, thanks for your advices. I think im going to try with putting all non combo abilitys (charge, iriitate, SC, marthyrdom, pet, resolve, blood pact,stances,..) on the mouse. Maybe when I'll be used to the mouse im going to try the other options but, at least for now, seem too much complexity for muy retarded brain.

In a few weeks im going to post if I've noticed some improved in my game or i've just burnt 30€.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    I have combos on 1-7 +some with shift on some chars, and for white hits i use e,r,t,f,g. Sound strange but i got used to it and on razor naga i usually put bufs, anti cc, some cc....

This is my keybind setup. http://i.imgur.com/ZqyhHlh.jpg

Should work equally as well for DTs as for conqs.

i use a old school 2 button mouse with a scroller i can click down on.rock on good sirs!
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

Why anyone would buy razer is beyond me, but whatever.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast