Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New 80 PvP: The Frustration

Quote Originally Posted by Djeneraldraza View Post
    Why shod PvP players farm PvE gear to PvP on PvP server? PvP gear shod be the best gear for PvP and PvE gear shod be the best for PvE?Why is PvE gear the best gear ingame for PvP?I really wish game director see my post then he will understand why we don't have new PvP blood on PvP server and why PvP servers are dieng.
    They are EU peeps, they have no concept of what PVPers are.

Case in point... All PVPers have T4 in EU. Sad. Or all Russians hate PVE so they buy 3rd party programs...

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    Case in point... All PVPers have T4 in EU. Sad. Or all Russians hate PVE so they buy 3rd party programs...
    You've clearly never step foot on Fury.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    You've clearly never step foot on Fury.
    But he will...
    And with warm welcome

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    But he will...
    And with warm welcome
    to t4 and 3rd party programs, I cant wait.

EU players have more T4 because the content was released sooner there than it was here and they had a higher population, which means more people to fill raids.

For most US PvPers to get T4 gear, they had to transfer to a PvE server and even then it was not until about 4-5 months ago that most of the Set guilds had all T4 on farm status.

Give it another few months and most of the US PvPers will be equally geared, there are already a number of Set T4 muppets, however, you can tell that 90% of them are not pvpers...
    Doomsayer 2008

I think you wildly overestimate the amount of T4 players have on Fury. Of course there are full T4 toons but to be honest, you rarely see them in minis they mostly belong to the same 3/4 guilds and stick to PvE and premades against each others.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    EU players have more T4 because the content was released sooner there than it was here and they had a higher population, which means more people to fill raids.

For most US PvPers to get T4 gear, they had to transfer to a PvE server and even then it was not until about 4-5 months ago that most of the Set guilds had all T4 on farm status.

Give it another few months and most of the US PvPers will be equally geared, there are already a number of Set T4 muppets, however, you can tell that 90% of them are not pvpers...
    T4 was available at the same time on all servers, whether EU or US.

The EU servers simply had more people/guilds that actually put in the time and effort to kill the T4 bosses first.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post

The EU servers simply had more people/guilds that actually put in the time and effort to kill the T4 bosses first.
    The end result is the same.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    to t4 and 3rd party programs, I cant wait.
    look this guy had already found his excuses for being farmed after merge. lol

no, it cant be that somebody may be better then myself, it has to be gear, third party programs, luck, clitch in the matrix or maybe even gods will!

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post

I thought the EU servers got access to the content a week or two before the US did, maybe not. Either way, by the time they merge there will be an equal amount of T4 geared players by then.

I still use pvp gear and still crap on most people, T4 really only helps Rangers and Sins who already dump on cloth and light armor to begin with. T4 on casters can be just as good, but without the 2-3 shot abilities that Ranger's and Sins have you can't be a crap player in t4 as a caster and be able to rely on gear the way the other 2 do to pull you through. Tanks and melee in t4 are a joke, they burn on seconds for a marginal increase in dps, although I'll admit if you let them build stacks and buff they can be a threat. The main increase for melee from T4 and some T3 are the weapons and accessories, some of the T3 crafted even doing more damage then t4 weapons. Really, it's the base weapon damage. That's why tanks, shamans, and barbs can shine in pvp gear because their main increase is from pve weapons and some accessories, the pvp cape and neck benefit these classes much more than they do a caster, the rings are equal in effectiveness I think. The one exception probably being a PoM where you can stack constitution and protection gear because of how high their spell coefficients are without a notable loss in dps.

I still think pvp armor is good, but if you hand a pvper t4 vs. pvp armor that's the only time you see a difference. When average players have t4 a pvper in pvp armor should be able to win most of the time, unless it's a class thing like a ranger or sin 2 shotting.
    Last edited by Suctum; 27th July 2013 at 11:04.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast