Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there a way to different between my flesh of worms and the one of the other necros

Default Is there a way to different between my flesh of worms and the one of the other necros

Well, I suppose is a stupid question and the answer is NO. But is there someway to differentiate my flesh of worms than the one of the other necros of the group. When i see the buff over the name of the boss never im sure if its mine or not.

Nope. They all look the same and theres no way at all to tell.

Run a mental clock of around 30 seconds if the mob is still alive.

I use plague swarm to reapply it every time its up and spread it.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    I use plague swarm to reapply it every time its up and spread it.
    THIS

So many Necros don't realize how much better it is to cast Plague Swarm than to cast Flesh to Worms when you want to refresh it.

Ok, thanks anyway.
    PD. I dont have plague swarm feated

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    Ok, thanks anyway.
    PD. I dont have plague swarm feated
    I have noticed almost no Necros spec it. I'll never figure out why.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I have noticed almost no Necros spec it. I'll never figure out why.
    because its not needed its buggy to spread and has long cast, infestation is much better and its fully working.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    because its not needed its buggy to spread and has long cast, infestation is much better and its fully working.
    Infestation also costs 5 points. And isn't always needed.

Plague swarm has always worked for me. It has always re-applied worms, and has always spread it, yes its a short range, big deal. I have never ever witnessed any "bugs" with it. Cast time is 2 seconds, the same as ice strike Lol, or shorter with Chilling Breath.

Do you spam Life Stealers too? /fail
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Infestation also costs 5 points. And isn't always needed.

Plague swarm has always worked for me. It has always re-applied worms, and has always spread it, yes its a short range, big deal. I have never ever witnessed any "bugs" with it. Cast time is 2 seconds, the same as ice strike Lol, or shorter with Chilling Breath.

Do you spam Life Stealers too? /fail
    its why multifeats are so nice.
    anyways use whatever crap feats you want dont realy care.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    THIS

So many Necros don't realize how much better it is to cast Plague Swarm than to cast Flesh to Worms when you want to refresh it.
    what you dismissing is the simple fact that spamming icestrikes is better then even using once that spell once.

ftw lasts 40 secs takes a fraction of sec to cast so reaplying it is fast, and part of my rotation i use ftw even if its already there to get parasite skulls with parasite host wich is usefull to increase single target dps.

overall there is no reason to use plague spell at all in any meaningfull aoe encounter infestation is king and plague meaningless.

the time you wasted casting plague you could have casted another icestrike dealing triple damage+blasphemous ruin.

recomending that spell to anyone is realy nonsense given those conditions, and multispecs.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Lets see your parse then.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast