Thread: Also been gone 3 years

Default Also been gone 3 years

I just want to know several things, what's a really good server that has alot of active people on it? Also, which dps classes have good pvp/pve hybrid builds? also, give me links to the builds if you can.
    Last edited by scorched596; 19th July 2013 at 00:34.

The main thing you need to decide is PvE/PvP server, There is 1 server for each with good population in the region you're closest to (EU/US).

Why do you want a class with pve/pvp hybrid build possibilites? Open world pvp? If it's only because you dont want to respec between minigames/pve, then youll be glad to know there is now dual/multi speccing in Age of Conan. You get 2 specs for free and can buy more from the item shop (5 is max).
    Jou ppl need to undstand that it took great skill to play the Ranjor.please stop qq bout ranjor.

Crom (EU) and Set (US) are the healthiest servers population wise.

About classes that benefit from going hybrid, well, most do frankly. So i guess you can pick any class.

Welcome back!

I've been away for a week and been missing you's alls ..

Quote Originally Posted by scorched596 View Post
    I just want to know several things, what's a really good server that has alot of active people on it? Also, which dps classes have good pvp/pve hybrid builds? also, give me links to the builds if you can.
    SET for US
    CROM for EU

DARK TEMPLAR.
    read about it here http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=181037

I'd say make a Bear Shaman. Great for PvP and PvE, heals, batters with a big stick and has cute little bears (even cuter pandas for Khitai toon)

Way too many DTs on PvE servers (Conqs too now, but thats another topic)

I'd say you should think the other way and pick a class you like to play, even if it's not born with a sliver-spoon like DT, Conqueror, or even BS.