Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Returning to game.

Thumbs up Returning to game.

Hi all,

I just wanted to post here that I was returning to the game. This is not supposed to be any sort of huge announcement, just that if anyone knows me from release, from Coven Nex or Ascendant. This is Soulvein (necro).

State of the game for me as a returning player:
    1. Still have a free level 50 to use.
    2. 238 offline levels to use.
    3. Barely any AA's.
    4. Following character types are level 80: Necro, DT, PoM, ToS, Assassin.
    5. 29 double xp potions.

Thats how it looks for me right now! I'm looking to use my free level 50 on a class that is awful at either low level (BearShaman) or just so slow to level (Guardian).

Other than that, looking to level some characters to the 30's or 40's and burn my offline levels before the 19th. Won't be that hard with the double xp potions.

I'm hoping I can resist the urge to use and abuse my perks and at least level one of these classes fully again to experience the game; with all the perks available it's hard to ignore maxing out a bunch of characters.

Currently playing:
    Soulcinerate (Demo)

Hope that someone I know is still playing this game. It's pretty quiet but I'm enjoying the magic of this game that was more apparent at release before things got mishandled and content got stale/sour.
    Last edited by soulvein; 16th July 2013 at 19:39.

I am the high priest Satet-ka! Join me and I'll see your youngling slaves leveled and you equipped with ultimate power Stygian! The legion awaits. .

Soulvein! You baddie!

Anyway, if you make a free 50 and offline it to 80, you'll automatically have 79 AA points if you're subbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    Soulvein! You baddie!

Anyway, if you make a free 50 and offline it to 80, you'll automatically have 79 AA points if you're subbed.
    And do it tonight and you will get 40 more AA pts.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Thanks for the info guys.

I finished leveling the Demo to 30 and burned 50 offline levels two days ago.

I have a HoX hovering at level 28 and meant to get her to 30 so I could burn the offline levels for 80 with her but didn't have time yesterday.

This morning before work, I used my free lvl 50 on a Ranger and got the Ranger to 80 with offline levels.

The only classes I have left now is conquerer and guardian.

I don't think the +40 AA points have been awarded yet as of 6:30AM Eastern Time. I got in just in time with the free lvl 50.

Omg forget about offline levels it is crappiest thing ever. Just fight your way throught the levels as either it is great fun and finaly you will know something about your character.

I used offline levels sometimes on some of my alts and it was biggest mistake I could ever do (even I´m veteran with more than 5 years playing history) Howgh
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

How many Veteran Tokens do you have? If you have a lot you can buy insignia's, pop yourself to a level 4 faction of your choice then use the remaining tokens for MOA's and buy some nice gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    Omg forget about offline levels it is crappiest thing ever. Just fight your way throught the levels as either it is great fun and finaly you will know something about your character.

I used offline levels sometimes on some of my alts and it was biggest mistake I could ever do (even I´m veteran with more than 5 years playing history) Howgh
    I'm sorry...but if you've leveled a couple of toons to 80...you can play most classes effectively, as the mechanics of this game are not overly complex.

Yea, I already have leveled 4 characters the old way. I was mainly using the offline levels to power some to 80 before the July AA event a few days ago.

I may decide to level the "normal way" with a few more characters but there is plenty to do now at end game where I can learn the character.

--

Raydenz, i'll have to check on vet tokens. unless they accrue over time, I may not have much left. I remember burning a lot on my original main Necro

Quote Originally Posted by soulvein View Post
    Raydenz, i'll have to check on vet tokens. unless they accrue over time, I may not have much left. I remember burning a lot on my original main Necro
    Each character has their own pool of vet tokens so what you spent on the necro won't affect your alts. They do accrue over time as well but only while you're subscribed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast