Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: lowbie minis

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    duel me on an 80 if u wish
    because??? You seriously need to chill... Too uptight. relax, ping me in game when you calm down, and we will see whats up.

Ok, I tried a level 19 mini tonight, and it was the worst mini game ever. First, I had 2 times more kills and 0 deaths than anyone on either team. Second, I had no feat points set, so I did that last second. Granted it was only 10 but super stupid. And finally I played with a crossbow! Yes, I created this 19 ranger way back when that mattered. With a crossbow I out dpsed a sin, demo, necro and whatever else was on my team. How do you find 5 combos/skills in any way fun?

Also, I noticed the rogues did the best, not including myself.

Just not my cup of tea I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    Ok, I tried a level 19 mini tonight, and it was the worst mini game ever. First, I had 2 times more kills and 0 deaths than anyone on either team. Second, I had no feat points set, so I did that last second. Granted it was only 10 but super stupid. And finally I played with a crossbow! Yes, I created this 19 ranger way back when that mattered. With a crossbow I out dpsed a sin, demo, necro and whatever else was on my team. How do you find 5 combos/skills in any way fun?

Also, I noticed the rogues did the best, not including myself.

There's no skill to 19 minis, it's just who's white hit does more dps than the others and how many pet necros one team has.

At 39 and 59, there is some merit to those brackets but 19 is a joke. TBH though, 80 minis is where it is at. If Tyranny had more of a population you could bust out full K6 gear in less than 2 weeks, which considering the progression rate of most MMOS, is pretty fast. The fact you get 1 AA per level and 40 more coming (if your 80) in a few days, gives you enough free AA to get access to your most critical AA's. You can store buy PvP t1 main pieces and supplement that with k6 gear and be instantly competitive less than 14 days after hitting 80, prolly much less.

I leveled my Conq from 20 to 33 in 1 day, offlined to 80, and had enough AA points to get 4/5 in Besiege and 3/5 in Assail while still getting my AA break and I was able to get 2/5 in both DS/PS and add 1 point into bunch of other things. If you have a sizable amount of vet tokens, you can buy MoA and Insignia's and get at least rank 4 with a faction and both the boots and arm pieces. You can then use your remaining MoA to get faction blues which for the most part are on par or better than T1/T2 pve gear. The easily crafted Energetic ring and Dreamer's keepsake still hold up pretty well for being old world blues, and you get the free purple neck for doing the main quest line. The lordly cloak with a combat rating or magic gem offers great stats for a cheap price, and the easily obtained HoC cloaks are almost a freebie.

It's pretty easy to get competitive if you know what to get in your AA tree, know what to get for gear, and have some veteran points. However, on Tyranny doing this might be pretty hard since the quality of the few 6-mans is...do 6-mans even happen? And of course not having a sub goes a long way to keeping you down.
    Last edited by Suctum; 17th July 2013 at 05:04.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    There's no skill to 19 minis, it's just who's white hit does more dps than the others and how many pet necros one team has.

At 39 and 59, there is some merit to those brackets but 19 is a joke. TBH though, 80 minis is where it is at. If Tyranny had more of a population you could bust out full K6 gear in less than 2 weeks, which considering the progression rate of most MMOS, is pretty fast. The fact you get 1 AA per level and 40 more coming (if your 80) in a few days, gives you enough free AA to get access to your most critical AA's. You can store buy PvP t1 main pieces and supplement that with k6 gear and be instantly competitive less than 14 days after hitting 80, prolly much less.

I leveled my Conq from 20 to 33 in 1 day, offlined to 80, and had enough AA points to get 4/5 in Besiege and 3/5 in Assail while still getting my AA break and I was able to get 2/5 in both DS/PS and add 1 point into bunch of other things. If you have a sizable amount of vet tokens, you can buy MoA and Insignia's and get at least rank 4 with a faction and both the boots and arm pieces. You can then use your remaining MoA to get faction blues which for the most part are on par or better than T1/T2 pve gear. The easily crafted Energetic ring and Dreamer's keepsake still hold up pretty well for being old world blues, and you get the free purple neck for doing the main quest line. The lordly cloak with a combat rating or magic gem offers great stats for a cheap price, and the easily obtained HoC cloaks are almost a freebie.

It's pretty easy to get competitive if you know what to get in your AA tree, know what to get for gear, and have some veteran points. However, on Tyranny doing this might be pretty hard since the quality of the few 6-mans is...do 6-mans even happen? And of course not having a sub goes a long way to keeping you down.
    duel me

lets say barb vs barb, ill wear the same gear as u

because??? You seriously need to chill... Too uptight. relax, ping me in game when you calm down, and we will see whats up.
    im chill dude

u chill?

fair enough, ranger is pretty faceroll tho(and boring) got a few screenies on my old comp of topping kills with a lvl 23-25 ranger in 39 minis vs 39s on tyranny

duel me

lets say barb vs barb, ill wear the same gear as u
    What does dueling have anything to do with my point?

Besides, only bads resort to dueling to prove any point. Why don't get you off the Jr. servers and come to Set where 95% of the population has mains.

You better get used to fighting people with obscene gear because the players on Fury all have the same amount of gear as the Set players, if not more.
    Doomsayer 2008

Besides, only bads resort to dueling to prove any point. Why don't get you off the Jr. servers and come to Set where 95% of the population has mains.

You better get used to fighting people with obscene gear because the players on Fury all have the same amount of gear as the Set players, if not more.
    Yes, I don't understand the duel bit either.

My tos at the 39 and 59 usually own in minis on dw and tyranny. I just find the level of competition so weak outside 80. Perhaps its because its people still learning, but I just don't like it as much as 80.

unchained minis.

cross server tech.

nor servers or gear will matter shortly

unchained minis.

cross server tech.

nor servers or gear will matter shortly
    People wont do them after a month guaranteed...

DW2.0

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast