Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: lowbie minis

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    unchained minis.

cross server tech.

nor servers or gear will matter shortly
    Unchained will only be one option for minis, you will still have normal mode and tournament mode.

While I'm sure everyone will try a few unchained minis, do you really think it's going to take off? Look at the DW server, only 1 toon and it forced people to start from day 1, it was not successful.

The fact that most of the US population (even if they alt on Tyranny and DW) is on Set shows that an overwhelming majority care about progression. No one is going to take toons they have invested 6-12 months in much less most vets who have several years in and totally shelf them to only go for unchained. That's the truth.

I think unchained minis are a great idea, it will allow me to instantly play classes I never felt like grinding out and be instantly effective, but don't count on it being embraced by the majority, especially with the kinds of players that make up the current population.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post

The fact that most of the US population (even if they alt on Tyranny and DW) is on Set shows that an overwhelming majority care about progression. No one is going to take toons they have invested 6-12 months in much less most vets who have several years in and totally shelf them to only go for unchained. That's the truth.

I think unchained minis are a great idea, it will allow me to instantly play classes I never felt like grinding out and be instantly effective, but don't count on it being embraced by the majority, especially with the kinds of players that make up the current population.
    i know :/, only grinders can have stayed with the game for so long, pvp content being extremely limited. i still think its a step in the right direction to aoc 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Kinshi View Post
    At level 19, all you do is go against new players that don't even know what a combo is. Being a level 6 in a 19 mini is worse than being a fresh 80 in minis especially now when you can level up and get free AAs.
    You are assuming everyone is a fresh player...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123