Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lowbie minis

Default lowbie minis

they still popping regularly during prime time?

Meh...

40-59 is better than 20-39

6-19 seems pretty good some nights also.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    kk thx

nothing beats 19s
    yeah, no skill is unbeatable. Having 2 combos is the best.

The only thing they have going for them is an introduction to movement and less gear dependent, although thats debatable as there are epic white sand runs all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post

The only thing they have going for them is an introduction to movement and less gear dependent, although thats debatable as there are epic white sand runs all the time.
    And the fact that you can make a free account and have a competitive character in less than two hours.

They are a fun way to play with alts without having the AA and gear grind, but if you like getting rolled by mains with T4 than I guess it's not for you.

59's popped yesterday night on tyranny, Lowbie minis pop every so often
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

At level 19, all you do is go against new players that don't even know what a combo is. Being a level 6 in a 19 mini is worse than being a fresh 80 in minis especially now when you can level up and get free AAs.

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    And the fact that you can make a free account and have a competitive character in less than two hours.

They are a fun way to play with alts without having the AA and gear grind, but if you like getting rolled by mains with T4 than I guess it's not for you.

59's popped yesterday night on tyranny, Lowbie minis pop every so often
    anyone complaining about getting rolled by t4 doesn't know what they are doing. SOrry, simple fact. 2 combos, no gear, new players, no skill, doesn't sound like my thing.

But you are right, 2hours and just like everyone else. That's a plus.

duel me.
    /10

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    duel me.
    /10
    That sounds like so much fun. I prefer thumbwrestling, it requires more thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9T3xGP3u3s

That sounds like so much fun. I prefer thumbwrestling, it requires more thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9T3xGP3u3s
    duel me on an 80 if u wish

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast