Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Funcom Merge the servers or do something

Default Funcom Merge the servers or do something

You've made a huge promise to the game
    Yet you let that slight hope die with your extremely unintelligent way of executing the "plan"

First you waited months to "move" the EU server to US

You pretty much just told your EU player base to F off with horrible latency.

Next you do nothing for 2 months. The few who came back to tyranny for merge all left. Tyranny is dead. 0 players online. Grats

When is the merge going to arrive?
    When is Phase 3 going to happen?
    - Httassadar 80 pvp 7 tos tyranny
    - Fatherbinder 80 pvp 7 pom tyranny

Default Binder...

I know im shooting a dead cow here, but this is the game with all the promise and potential yet they manage to screw everything up on the way to well, hell.
    New PVP content ?
    Changing Bori to be useful
    more streamline armour upgrades
    PVP gear less and less useful in pvp.
    its farked bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Binderato View Post
    You pretty much just told your EU player base to F off with horrible latency.

Next you do nothing for 2 months.
    pretty much this, not cool

Seems Funcom are back in the /ignore routine.

FUNCOM! The silence is deafening...

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_...tter_june_2013

"Again, we are hoping to have this process completed before the end of the summer."

ps. I hope they say it for summer of 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Binderato View Post
    Tyranny is dead. 0 players online. Grats
    Fury dead, Tyrany dead, if 0 players here and there, where is point for merge 0+0?
    We will be Serious after death.

Unless its "end of the summer" i find this post utterly pointless. You can read right?

Joel: "Again, we are hoping to have this process completed before the end of the summer."
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Is this the merge the only card that they have to play with?
    They have to be able to throw something new in soon! I mean what did we get last? The fix in the Dragonspine instance?!? Thats like 6 months ago!

What is this coming to? PvPers complaining about this is a PvE game and that theres no new pvp content, hell theres not even any new PvE content. T4 have been farmed by a few guilds for already 10 months, something need to happend!

Quote Originally Posted by EnReX View Post
    Is this the merge the only card that they have to play with?
    They have to be able to throw something new in soon! I mean what did we get last? The fix in the Dragonspine instance?!? Thats like 6 months ago!

What is this coming to? PvPers complaining about this is a PvE game and that theres no new pvp content, hell theres not even any new PvE content. T4 have been farmed by a few guilds for already 10 months, something need to happend!
    Yep only card, only card AoC ever had was to play with was merges. Uninteresting static PvE, non existent PvP/Broken PvP. Why would newbies come to play

Oh, anyway the game is loosing players so quickly so merges will have unsignificant changes on the playerbase.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast