Thread: ACT and Taps

Default ACT and Taps

Anyone know how to make ACT show hp taps?

Thanks

It does, just with a blank text, so it won't show up on your own parse when you post it in chats.

You could poke the developer and ask him to fix it. The ACT-plugin only reads "You are healed for x", not the part with "(Health tap)".

I guess the "right" place to be posting this is over at http://www.eq2flames.com/plugin-discussion/

Tho, I doubt the one who wrote the plugin is still active?

*Edit: if you're thinking about someone elses health tap, it's listed as Spell.
    Last edited by Ekorn; 18th July 2013 at 17:20.
    Skrymirne/Skrymirna/Skrymirni(Guards) Hildrida/Toireasa/Nudde(Conqs) Radgrid/Eirne/Ciannait/Boudicia(DTs)
    Crudelita/Cruelida(Barbs) Sindarilla/Cliodhna/Noinin/Fionuir(Sins) Pinnesenida(Ranger)
    Nuadhu/Maihread(Poms) Toselita(Tos) Qtie/Macushla(BS)
    Livtrasir(Necro) Helsvitje(Demo) Niuth/Niuthiune(Hoxes)

Just found this UI and I'm loving it so far, thanks. But I'm using the small centered 2 rows version, and I can't see the new mail notification at all. Has anyone by any chance come up with a fix for that?

EDIT: Also one thing more; I quite enjoy having flavor text on loading screen, and this UI removes it. Is there a quick way to remove this feature? Like maybe deleting a texture or txt file in the gui/customized folders?

Quote Originally Posted by uncreativex View Post
    Just found this UI and I'm loving it so far, thanks. But I'm using the small centered 2 rows version, and I can't see the new mail notification at all. Has anyone by any chance come up with a fix for that?

EDIT: Also one thing more; I quite enjoy having flavor text on loading screen, and this UI removes it. Is there a quick way to remove this feature? Like maybe deleting a texture or txt file in the gui/customized folders?
    I think you are posting in the wrong topic? ACT is a parsing tool for Age of Conan, not a user interface mod.

Best thing about ACT is how it can chop onions, garlic, meats, biscuits, cheese and even nuts to perfection and in no time at all.