Thread: Timeout At : Getting Character List - Unresolved

Default Timeout At : Getting Character List - Unresolved

Main Problem :
    Not being able to login to my account winch i started like 16 days ago,Always timing out at the [Getting character list] with the orange bar and all that stuff.

Reason of posting :

I doubt Anything Will Come From Posting This Since Unfortunatly This Problem has been posted over 10 times and has not been yet resolved.

I have also emailed the conan Tech Soppourt for a week or two and have not yet been answered winch brings the conclusion that soppourt is eighter very poor for f2p or very poor for all the players alike only time i've seen this problem fixed was for a premium member and the fixer was the GM no solution was provided however.

The Details of the issue :
    Im no expert but i think its because i logged of while on horseback.(mounted) after the game started showing symptoms(errors) for example i could type in the chatbox but nothing would be written after i hit enter.....
    i've been trying for hours to get this fixed i have used all the means i have found in these few hours to fix it i have tried all the solutions posted some of them worked for others but not me,alltough many had pointed out that its pointless and i should just start a new account.

[Player Profile]
    Username : Dgrayknight
    Player Name : Zereff
    Current Region : Conall's Valley
    Current Animation : Mounted Idle
    Level : 40
    Class/Race : Guardian/Cemerrian

I Apologize If I missed anything in the fourms And If You Find me Rude Or unpleaseant in this matter.

I have not recived any responce for this issue by soppourt - fourms - or any other means so you can guss how much i will appreciate a responce at this time.

Seemingly I need a GM to help me with this maybe restart my character data? i just started so dont go harsh on me.

EDIT : A GM from the Live Chat Named ysabaddan if spelled correctly just helped me with this issue.it took a while but he/she was very patient unlike any GM i've seen.
    This issue has been here for Years unresolved were it not for his patience it would have remaind unresolved.
    Im moving the solution to a new thread I ask that a modreator deletes this and makes that thread Sticky.
    Last edited by Dgrayknight; 13th July 2013 at 19:37.

It sounds like the account is stuck in limbo somewhere. Unfortunately you'll have to wait for email or try the live chat. Honestly, do not know what else you could do, unless you have a friend and ask them to try and log in with your account. I guess try and make sure Windows is up to date and nothing is blocking aoc from running.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

You Know Your Not helping at all right?
    since you want to help in some way i'll go ahead and ask a favor of you or anyone who wants to help.
    Find a GM in The Tyranny Game Server And Tell him My Username And my Character name winch i provided.
    Then ask them to Reset My Character Data(anything except for my level Can get reseted i dont mind).Bare in mind a game master is usually only able to control 1 server at a time but i've seen in other games that there are game masters for all servers too so if you can find GM's on other servers i would really appreciate if you told them of my problem.

I Cant Belive the Lack of soppourt for f2p players in this game.Not 1 GM has viewed this thread....its been up for hours...ridicoules.

Quote Originally Posted by Dgrayknight View Post
    You Know Your Not helping at all right?
    since you want to help in some way i'll go ahead and ask a favor of you or anyone who wants to help.
    Find a GM in The Tyranny Game Server And Tell him My Username And my Character name winch i provided.
    Then ask them to Reset My Character Data(anything except for my level Can get reseted i dont mind).Bare in mind a game master is usually only able to control 1 server at a time but i've seen in other games that there are game masters for all servers too so if you can find GM's on other servers i would really appreciate if you told them of my problem.

I Cant Belive the Lack of soppourt for f2p players in this game.Not 1 GM has viewed this thread....its been up for hours...ridicoules.
    with those kind of answers, you really think your gonna get help...

HE ALREADY TOLD TO USE THE LIVE CHAT, at what point he didnt help???? i actually was going to say something that will help you fix the issue but now i wont...and also GM's only response inside the game
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

Well they're not going to answer any emails on the weekend, it will probably take 1-2 weeks. There is 1 GM for all of their games at one time, and they mostly only care to answer anything only on TSW.

Sorry, but yes, their support is absolute crap. Their GMs have no knowledge of this game at all. Their response times are absurd. And there is nothing anyone can do about it.

And because this is an account issue, this thread will probably be locked Lol.

Nothing anyone can do.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by PutchPT View Post
    with those kind of answers, you really think your gonna get help...

HE ALREADY TOLD TO USE THE LIVE CHAT, at what point he didnt help???? i actually was going to say something that will help you fix the issue but now i wont...and also GM's only response inside the game
    Im pretty Sure You have no idea what your talking about i clearly stated i alredy did all the methods mentioned in the fourms and tried the soppourt he got it,you didnt so its just a misundrestanding i'll let this go.oh and your completly wrong about GM's responding only inside the game i've read the whole fourm if you had even read this thread alone carefully you would have known that i mentioned this problem was fixed by a GM once.

@Halfdead
    Thanks for the response mate.your probably right there's nothing anybody can do about it unless someone find's a GM inside the game to help me as i mentioned before...or maybe i should start again luckily find someone who can power level me to level 40 even tough i had 15 gold and all the rare items .im currently trying to change the server to EU and back to US once im inside if that works i'll make a sticky thread and post the solution there.
    if any other help can be provided i'd appreciate it tough.

P.S : just tried that.the launcher doesnt respond to server change...after latest luncher is updated it says that update could not be completed.lol.messed up or what?
    Last edited by Dgrayknight; 13th July 2013 at 18:54.