Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls Online Beta

I think Chivalry: Modern Warfare beats ESO at PVP.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    I think Chivalry: Modern Warfare beats ESO at PVP.
    Of course it does. Completely different game with max 64 players per server...
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Invino View Post
    As someone online said about ESO ...

"Did anyone playing Skyrim say, You know what would make this game better? A hundred of me running around with names above their heads"

I really do not see it being a success. Personally, I lost interest in the series with the diabolical console port - aka Skyrim release, but I have no issues with it being a success.
    Are you saying that the console version of skyrim was bad or tongue in cheek suggesting skyrim was dumbed down?

I've read a lot of skyrim hate and I don't really get it. It's been a while, but I don't remember anything significantly bad about skyrim besides the fact you could easily at a fairly low level exploit crafting loops to get OP gear. I think I preferred vanilla skyrim to vanilla oblivion actually. Oblivion auto leveled enemies were so bad. There was almost no reason to progress your character because you were facing the same challenge no matter what. Vanilla morrowind was the best, though.

Anyways I'm definitely NOT in the eso betas but if I was I probably would be so impressed by it that I'm going through withdrawal without it.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

It is bad ass!!! That's all I can say. As someone else said, this is the first MMO that I can say May very well steal me away from AoC. Just depends on what they do for PvP... I guess I said more...

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Are you saying that the console version of skyrim was bad or tongue in cheek suggesting skyrim was dumbed down? ....
    I got the PC version of course and promptly spent 100 hours trying to get that heinous UI to not suck. I failed and will never play that shitty game again, if I have to spend as long pissing about with the UI as playing .. it is a bad bad game.

I got the PC version of course and promptly spent 100 hours trying to get that heinous UI to not suck. I failed and will never play that shitty game again, if I have to spend as long pissing about with the UI as playing .. it is a bad bad game.
    your reviews and comments on gaming in general are the worst I have seen on any game forums. but please continue to entertain
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

It was bad but SKY UI really made it quite passable.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Skyrim is just a game where you can spend too many hours, life won't allow you to do that

Took me two mods to fix the **** UI. Want them?

Quote Originally Posted by Azmith View Post
    Took me two mods to fix the **** UI. Want them?
    I did .. when the game was released.

Bethesda on launch day:

"Hey All! Here is the next ES game, which we made for consoles and didn't bother porting to PC, have fun fixing it for us. That will be £40, thank you!!!"

Customer: YEII new ES game! Take my Money! ... oh wait, server down? Can't play game for 3 days? What the fuk is this scrolling UI thing? What the fuk, half the game is totally borked, even the destiny quest" ..

Bethesda: "Hey All! Here is a £20 DLC to buy"

Pirates: Here is our crack to make your paid-for game playable while servers recover. Enjoy.
    Last edited by Invino; 24th January 2014 at 17:23.

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast