Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls Online Beta

Quote Originally Posted by Kellaxe View Post
    Fail...considering the game is also MEH at best...not sure how they will keep people subbing. I played beta, and it was very average and really did not pull me in like AoC has. I know it was beta, but it was enough to see it wasn't for me.

Good news is AoC will not be affected much after the first 30 days of launch.
    Jeez, just pay the 1st month and see how it goes for ya. Spoiled kids these days... :P
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWXjzLEGV9U

Even Skyrim die hard fans, rate it SO bad lol ^^
    Same crap like 1st Darkfall at combat mechanics >.<
    Also check at 00:49 @ when they customize char. Total AoC copy with slide bars for boobs etc hah.

AoC FTW..

Quote Originally Posted by SecondSkin View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWXjzLEGV9U

Even Skyrim die hard fans, rate it SO bad lol ^^
    Same crap like 1st Darkfall at combat mechanics >.<
    Also check at 00:49 @ when they customize char. Total AoC copy with slide bars for boobs etc hah.

AoC FTW..
    Because it is better than normal slider, also it is good that something is "taken" from AoC and not WoW. Also good that you can customize and not choose from presets

For me it looks interesting, especially that bow fps view where AoC failed lol

Graphics are bit dated, but as die hard Skyrim fan this game looks already I WANNA PLAY GIEF IT!!!!

AoC is whole different MMORPG genre than this, this gonna fight against TERA while AoC fights against Warhammer and WoW
    Last edited by JinDjw; 23rd August 2013 at 09:43.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    Elder Srolls Online is TOTAL SH!T COMPARE to AGE of CONAN. TOTAL SH!T. WHY DID I EVEN BOTHER??
    Can I have your beta account info then? I want to see how bad it is for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Jeez, just pay the 1st month and see how it goes for ya. Spoiled kids these days... :P
    Spend $60 for 1 month? I already have done the beta, and it just isn't for me. I'm old, so no spoiled kiddie here...

But seriously, nothing special at all. Better than other teen oriented MMO's of late, but still not mature and gritty enough for my liking. Mechanics are MEH after AoC.

Like all new launches, it will do good at first and then fizzle within 3 months. The MMO market is too saturated, and the attention span too short for it to sustain any long term worth because it isn't unique enough. It is going to take a really unique polished game to pull people in and keep them there.

Action combat is meh after tab target combat? That's strange

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    Action combat is meh after tab target combat? That's strange
    Not much "action" IMO.

It was too easy. I found if I circle straffed and mashed the mouse buttons, the mobs would rarely hit me. I didn't even need any of my "special" skills. I always seemed to be one step ahead. Kiting with a bow was stupid easy also, especially if I used an obstacle between the mob and I.

AoC is movement, timing on your hits and a much more challenging mechanic with the combos. One of AoC's biggest downfall was that the mechanics were too complicated for the MMO majority. ESO should appeal to the masses with it's "action" combat :P

:Laugh:

Enjoy though!

Not much "action" IMO.

It was too easy. I found if I circle straffed and mashed the mouse buttons, the MOBS would rarely hit me.
    I underlined the portion of your post that is your main problem. PVP will be very dynamic depending on how the hitboxes work and I'm hoping and praying there is collision detection.

The new style of MMO where you have limited abilities or need to weapon swap to have access to a maximum of 10 or so abilities just absolutely ruins PVE for me.
    Last edited by Erock25; 24th August 2013 at 21:08.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

No collision detection which was another fail...

I wanted to like this game because of the PVP potential, but without Collision detection it doesn't work.

No collision detection which was another fail...

I wanted to like this game because of the PVP potential, but without Collision detection it doesn't work.
    aahh damn. that does really ruin it for me as well.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast