Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls Online Beta

Pretty damn impressed in the last 2 betas with PVP. The speed of combat seems much better than the early betas, and the last beta had NO lag at all. Others said they had some, but nothing compared to 2 betas ago. Several times I was in action with easily over 500 people in my area.

The 3 faction system made for some interesting battles as well. It was a blast to either be in a head 2 head with 1 faction, only to have another faction flank you, or you were the flanker. I seriously have not had as much fun in any PVP setting as I did in ESO. It is amazing that there is a game out there with a real focus on PVP. I found no shortage of action in Cyrodiil.

The graphics are pretty amazing. Still not the combat, setting and lore of AoC, but I think it is pretty damn good.
    Last edited by Kellaxe; 22nd March 2014 at 17:40.

Thumbs up

Im looking forward to ESO and while there's some complaints it seems like the PVP side of things is looking good. In addition, I think the best time to play an MMO is at launch (Obviously there is more bugs and glitches) but its a time when everything is new to everyone, rivalries are fresh and no one is using OP abilities and builds they are just doing what interests them.

sRs ftw
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

I preordered last night and installed ESO. I played in a couple of the beta weekends but only got to levels 5 and 6 with a couple toons. I stopped playing because I realized the quality of the game and didn't want to tarnish my experience when the game went live.

I would love to join up with some of you folks for some PvP fun! I bought imperial edition with a 20% discount so totally worth it! I will be starting play on Sunday. Might even take Monday off. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    I think the best time to play an MMO is at launch (Obviously there is more bugs and glitches) but its a time when everything is new to everyone, rivalries are fresh and no one is using OP abilities and builds they are just doing what interests them.
    That's just so true, not only for MMO but also for all other online games.

Was not sure what guild to play with. Many options from AoC past and present. Someone should make a list. If genius/attris were all about some eso would think about trying to get in social rejects since playing with them is worth $15 alone, but nuke is a tool. Thinking about running with Raekwon/Plaxico's pvp guild that is part of Elder Blade Alliance because they had their act together in beta. Other AoC guilds like PRX and Goons also had good showing in beta.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    Was not sure what guild to play with. Many options from AoC past and present...
    If POSEY/Kingnit was going to play ; I'd probably give ESO a shot. That dude was top-shelf.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyy View Post
    That game looks god awful, but it would only make sense to see you playing it and considering it something good.

lol @ the aiming in that game, if you even want to call it that. Heat seeking abilities and your xhair isn't even on them half the time and it still hits with zero ballistics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYmKItrtRUM
    Last edited by -Khramps-; 29th March 2014 at 22:16.

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    That game looks god awful, but it would only make sense to see you playing it and considering it something good.

lol @ the aiming in that game, if you even want to call it that. Heat seeking abilities and your xhair isn't even on them half the time and it still hits with zero ballistics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYmKItrtRUM

Hey I think I have that game my phone? Looks quite shitty. Glad to see you still around and angry at the world morphs keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    Doesn't matter if it runs on your phone, it's a reminder of how trash you're.

Always about graphics and never about Game play Fuzzy. I bet Funcom could have designed AoC for a 1 armed retard and you would compete against him in a duel and still classify yourself as amazing. Oh right, you still do play AoC and the game is like that.. nvm

ps. I do like your video editing effects, seriously. But really man? who posts 5 of you beating down a kid riding by on his horse like 30 times.

U so mad. I love it. Rage on! I'm glad you haven't found anything better to do with your time, you make these forums fun

Carnage #1 -> http://carnage.guildlaunch.com/