Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls Online Beta

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    You bring up reading comprehension when you attacked the reviewer's MMO experience when he implies that he has played a lot of different MMOs? Your post amounted to you making up stuff to try to discredit a review, therefore, haters gonna hate.
    Brutha' all you have to do is read it. There's a blatant lack of experience outside of WoW and SW:ToR by the author. Take that review with a grain of salt ~ all I'm sayin'. Being able to site game mechanics in the most general sense (IE: rip-off game site descrips of their own games) does not "imply" anything ... lol
    Last edited by Mustaine; 6th March 2014 at 09:22.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Anyone making builds yet? Main character is going to be a crit based, medium armor, bow/2h sorceror. http://esocalc.com/#1-7c250004900b:1...576:151:95:113

This build has stam stun, magic kb, stam kb + snare, decent range aoe root + snare, 16 second long mes + stun with a real low magic cost. Also has speed boost, crits heal me (should be 60%+ crit rating), aoe melee dmg, and nice single target dmg at max range.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Working on a Herald of Xotli version of the dragonknight. Gonna test it out more this beta
    HERRO REGENG IS RETURN

Quote Originally Posted by Rookni View Post
    Working on a Herald of Xotli version of the dragonknight. Gonna test it out more this beta
    2h sword, aoe root, frontal cone fire attack, and even the armor buff is somewhat resembling DE. That should work out well.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

I'm gonna try to make a Bear Shaman with templar. Might use heavy armour and not medium though, undecided so far
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    I'm gonna try to make a Bear Shaman with templar. Might use heavy armour and not medium though, undecided so far
    Same here
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Quote Originally Posted by Xrubberducky View Post
    Hows pvp in this game.
    check youtube for ur own, its an instanced bash fest and thats it.

its a single seige with lots of clicking and crafting

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    check youtube for ur own, its pvp and thats it. (no forced random ctf progression)

its working sieges without lag, without bori and crafting is actually meaningful and rewarding (dont need to join turtle pve guilds and waste ur evenings instead of having fun)
    fixed some stuff for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldaen View Post
    fixed some stuff for you.
    thing is, for me, first thing i look at is combat system. maybe the wrapping is fancy, but the content(and for me content is combat and how its used) isnt what i seek.

im sure theyll do fine, but they aint getting my pvp money