Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls Online Beta

So ive been playing eso on and off during early access and 1 thing that is high on my WHAT THE **** list is not trader or tradepost for the general pop.
    Guilds can have them and trade and sell within guild. Guilds can also capture keeps in cyrodil the PVP zone and sell stuff there. BUT pve carebears like myself no trader option at all.
    And being in a small guild theres nothing being crafted and sold or found and sold.
    So... i either pvp or join a big huge guild. Neither i like to do so early in a game.
    Just 1 more fail for ESO.

Or you could join one of the mega trader guilds (you can be in multiple guilds) or venture to cyrodiil to buy from a guild keep. You do know cyrodiil has a fast transit system to take you immediately to friendly keeps, right? Or maybe you didn't know that because it sounds like you immediately dismiss anything outside of your comfort zone so you can go cry on forums.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Or you could join one of the mega trader guilds (you can be in multiple guilds) or venture to cyrodiil to buy from a guild keep. You do know cyrodiil has a fast transit system to take you immediately to friendly keeps, right? Or maybe you didn't know that because it sounds like you immediately dismiss anything outside of your comfort zone so you can go cry on forums.
    No i didnt know about the fast transit in cyrodil. Like i said i dont pvp so naturally i havnt ventured there. Also joining a mega guild doesnt solve the problem for ppl and there are lots. Look at conan of ppl who choose not to guild.
    I think its a stupid system. Thats all. Sorry for not being a ESO fanboy. Oh wait no im not sorry at all.

One of my buddies let me try the game out.

Worse game I've ever played in my life. Everyone is playing it for the graphics, because the combat and movement controls are terra-bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylis View Post
    No i didnt know about the fast transit in cyrodil. Like i said i dont pvp so naturally i havnt ventured there. Also joining a mega guild doesnt solve the problem for ppl and there are lots. Look at conan of ppl who choose not to guild.
    I think its a stupid system. Thats all. Sorry for not being a ESO fanboy. Oh wait no im not sorry at all.
    The reason they allow you to join 5 guilds is to sell goods. There are pure trade guilds that only purpose is the store. As the community of players settles there will be a few that are very organized and that everyone will be a part of to sell/buy. It adds politics and competition for crafters. Its basically different stock markets. Players choose which one they think are best. Each will have different pricing and well known crafters.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

You should see all the AoC accounts that've recently popped up on the "for sale" sites ...

Just google it and see what I mean.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    One of my buddies let me try the game out.

Worse game I've ever played in my life. Everyone is playing it for the graphics, because the combat and movement controls are terra-bad.
    The game is slow but it's fun, relaxing and the combat has some depth that you don't get to see in most MMOs. Massive pvp (although number battles are never that much fun to me) is impressive, no lag (even though I'm a Eu player and the servers are still in the US), framerate also remains high even in the middle of the action with hundreds of people. I know that the game auto adjusts settings in the pvp area but it does that well, game doesn't look bad in massive pvp and performance always feels nice and stable. The transitions are smooth and hard to notice, it's really impressive even though I'm more interested in small scale pvp.

Game isn't perfect but there sure is A LOT of good things to say about it.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    The game is slow but it's fun, relaxing and the combat has some depth that you don't get to see in most MMOs. Massive pvp (although number battles are never that much fun to me) is impressive, no lag (even though I'm a Eu player and the servers are still in the US), framerate also remains high even in the middle of the action with hundreds of people. I know that the game auto adjusts settings in the pvp area but it does that well, game doesn't look bad in massive pvp and performance always feels nice and stable. The transitions are smooth and hard to notice, it's really impressive even though I'm more interested in small scale pvp.

Game isn't perfect but there sure is A LOT of good things to say about it.
    I have nothing against it's engine and lag free performance for an engine. I just said that the game is bad, which it is. There is no depth to combat what so ever. The game was designed for casuals, it's obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    I have nothing against it's engine and lag free performance for an engine. I just said that the game is bad, which it is. There is no depth to combat what so ever. The game was designed for casuals, it's obvious.
    once u touched aoc, it makes every mmo bad, even thou aoc is so broken and "undead"
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    once u touched aoc, it makes every mmo bad, even thou aoc is so broken and "undead"
    For me it was once I touched counter-strike 1.6 and Quake 3/Live everything else was bad.

AoC did a good job at it's movement controls and feel. But over time AoC has done some terrible changes to the game that will never allow it to make a recovery.