Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 40 AA points to level 80 characters on Membership accounts on the 19th of July!

I don't really care, unless you are one of those that "need" AA to compete.

Right bruce, because I'm sure you have no AA's put in, and they don't benefit you at all, or give you any sort of edge.

The whole point of these AA's was to help characters deal with people that have maxed out AA's. If the goal as to help reduce this gap, then these new AA's shouldn't be limited to only 80 characters. After all, not everyone that started out during the anniversary will be 80 by now. And before everyone jumps on my that it was plenty of time to level to 80, just remember; people have jobs, families, and lives out side of Conan, and not everyone sits there and power levels all day for five days a week.

If it is only level 80 characters I would like to know the exact cut-off time so I know when to spend my offlines.

Quote Originally Posted by Daynan View Post
    If it is only level 80 characters I would like to know the exact cut-off time so I know when to spend my offlines.
    19th July is not exact enough? If it's not then you can assume downtime tomorrow is just for this reason :

"The servers will come down for maintenance on July 19th at 13:00 GMT / 9am EDT / 6am PDT (check this link to see when this is in your timezone). The downtime is scheduled to last 2 hours."

So better hurry up with spending offline lvls
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

Quote Originally Posted by Viriathos View Post
    Quick question, you said only lvl 80 characters would get the bonus AA points, but last time on May 30 all characters on my acc got the 40 AA points, is it really only the lvl 80 that will receive the bonus points or all characters on a paid accound will get the bonus AA like last time?
    Thanks.
    yeh what the..

"Every level 80 character on a Membership account gets these 40 extra AA points on the 19th of July"

Funcom, fix the bug. Again, you are implementing something wrongly. All of low-level characters got 40 AA points too. Fix that as soon as possible.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by secondbrother View Post
    Right bruce, because I'm sure you have no AA's put in, and they don't benefit you at all, or give you any sort of edge.

The whole point of these AA's was to help characters deal with people that have maxed out AA's. If the goal as to help reduce this gap, then these new AA's shouldn't be limited to only 80 characters. After all, not everyone that started out during the anniversary will be 80 by now. And before everyone jumps on my that it was plenty of time to level to 80, just remember; people have jobs, families, and lives out side of Conan, and not everyone sits there and power levels all day for five days a week.
    I'm inclined to consider the crowd that's always looking for more for this run or that run, and their requirements..

You know...

MUST be geared.
    MUST have (insert preferred AA Skills here).
    MUST be PRO.
    MUST know the dungeon.
    Don't be FAIL.

Oh my...I think I MUST disable global and dash all hope of ever getting in a group. Not that I'd want to be in THOSE people's groups anyway. Their Zero Tolerance for anything short of perfection raises my Zero Tolerance for groups full of people that don't even qualify as human beings.

That whole MUST this MUST that and use of the word FAIL will scare off most people who would have been willing to try every time, because nobody likes being crucified for every little mistake they make. Human beings would understand this, but the All-Pro Cretins never will.

Needing AA to compete? More like needing AA to even be considered for the competition. By choice of all of the other competitors. If you think you can get in and stay in a hard mode group without having your FH/TW or SFF...you either found a really strong group willing to carry you, or you're dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    "Every level 80 character on a Membership account gets these 40 extra AA points on the 19th of July"

Funcom, fix the bug. Again, you are implementing something wrongly. All of low-level characters got 40 AA points too. Fix that as soon as possible.
    I don't think it's a bug.

May: everyone gets free 40 AA's
    June: everyone now gets an AA per level (79 total by 80)
    July: only 80's get free 40 AA's

A level 1 character created pre-May and leveled to 80 after June 2 but before July 19 gets 179 AA's.

A level 80 character created pre-May gets 80 AA's.

Why should low level characters get 40 additional AA's? There was plenty of opportunity to level up.
    Skua - Bear Shaman (Bloodline)
    Misscreantt - Guardian (TRIBUNAL)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrynn View Post
    I don't think it's a bug.

May: everyone gets free 40 AA's
    June: everyone now gets an AA per level (79 total by 80)
    July: only 80's get free 40 AA's

A level 1 character created pre-May and leveled to 80 after June 2 but before July 19 gets 179 AA's.

A level 80 character created pre-May gets 80 AA's.

Why should low level characters get 40 additional AA's? There was plenty of opportunity to level up.
    How did you get 179 AAs? 40 + 40 + 70 (you get them starting at 10, when AA becomes available.) I wish you got 10 at 10, but do not.

I rolled a pom the day before the first AA pt thing. It was a free 50, and i used 30 offline levels.

I got 40+79 AA pts. I expect it to have 40 more today.

So thats 40+79+40 = 159AA pts on a toon I will prob never use.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast