Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: raid relics

you get t2 relics to buy cool vanity armor. you get t3 relics to buy useless shards. you get t4 relics for powerslot armor.. so what's the problem, start to raid on alt if main is overstocked

Account shared t1/t2 relics would be cool.

highly approve, didn't mean to repost
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Rolling alts to work around the issue is silly.

Agreed with Noite that an easy quick start to the fix could be:

.4 hour stat buffs
    .aa expertise potions
    .other classes raid armor as vanity
    .all tier weapons available to be bought with gold+relics
    .camels & other rare mounts

Later, and when the positive results are in, please consider how to become a bit more sophisticated to keep veteran players still engaged.

I agree with Noite and Anjet, except ".all tier weapons available to be bought with gold+relics" part...

But would be nice to get some stat buff potions, kinda shiny vanity sets, but I think all of the recipes for crafting could be available for purchase (even for Tainted Alkahest or Mercurial Blade for example...) and more RP stuff (pets, mounts, etc.)

Definetely agree with noite.I guess all veterans got characters with stacks of raid relics that are no use for them.You started well with the buyable shards in t3 but why not expand it with many other rewards aswell,and also and in other tiers?

Moreover I dont know why we still cant buy accesories and weapons with raid relics since we can buy full armour with them?Players that are raiding for months not even mentioning year(s) and still cant get their weapons due to luck.
    IVORY TOWER

I think there should be an exchange rate for T1-T2 raid relics and accumulated AA points (as some of our characters have full AA trees) for Funcom Points, but weapons should not be buyable and relics should not be account-wide.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

No any token exchange needed, first make T3 accessories have 100% drop chance like in T4 and it would already help a lot, but I agree that we should be able to buy both T3 and t4 weapons and accessories from vendors same as we can buy armor sets already, enough with stupid luck based loot systems.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    weapons should not be buyable and relics should not be account-wide.
    Why not ? You can buy gear such as helm or legs, why restrict the access to weapons, at least the low tier ones ?

Weapons can be a pain to roll & get if they drop. More over, some classes want to roll on other's classes weapons because these weapons suits their playstyle best, resulting in a mess. That's a mix of bad luck ninja-looting, and frustration.

I think low tier Weapons such as T1 / T2 weapons should be available to purchase with relics, as it wouldn't hurt neither the balance, nor the raid participation.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678