Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: raid relics

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    @Chillee:
    You must have missed something in my post. Why do you think following that suggestions will lead to getting t3 gear by raiding only t2?

That is why there should be a measure to ensure the conversion rate is not unbalancing (so doing t3 should still be a lot faster and it will not be possible to gain t3 items, if you are not raiding at least t3).
    On the other hand, why should you not be able to convert tier2 tokens into tier3 tokens, if you regularly raid t4 AND have done tier3 at least once? (which i meant with conversion only being doable, if you have higher tier tokens).

One positive effect will be, that even for those not needing the lower tiers, would get something out of it. For example, if someone dedicates his/hers effort and time to leading lower tier raids, they should not get punished for it.
    Why should you not? Because it's a different tier.

Noite's or Texan's suggestions would virtually eliminate the frustrations of players who've done the same raid 50 times without getting their piece.

I do content all the time on full t4/t3/k6 toons that need absolutely nothing from a raid or 6 man, either to help someone get gear or just for fun. AFAIK, I've never been "punished" for doing so.

personaly i would prefer a regularization of all raid relics to be one and the same and have tiered rare relics/dragon tears dropping individualy in each tier; like t1 rare relic, t2 rare relic, t3 rare relic, t4 rare relic.
    and with simple relics+tier rare be able to buy the weapon/accessory/main big piece i want.
    that way people wouldnt be skipping any raid would be encourage to do all raids and not be able to skip any tier raid.

but also t1-t3 raid gear has some highly laughable skill stats in some armors like barb armors with hide skill stats and some soldier armor with perception stats wich are stupidly ridiculous, and simply never got updated since kithai and t2/t3 pvp armors where intorduce and sprint revamp.

overall i wont even ask that all i ask is add a vendor to trade raid relics for tier weapos/accessories and some valued other things like 4 hours potions and pets and stuff like that.

just to add that as an ocasional raidleader its been a cross to bear handling the whole load of qq of that guy ninja my weapons its not for his class bla bla bla, and that non trivial issue would be perfectly solved with people being able to buy weapons/accessories with relics.

so cut the nonsense stop ignoring it and solve it and ill keep bumping this thread as long as i play untill its finaly solved hate me ban me close thread ill open another one ban me ill ask a friend to open another thread.

solve this issue!!!
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

@Noite:
    Yes, that token regularization would be very much along the way with my suggestion. Maybe this different formulation helps in understanding, that it was not the intention to allow people to avoid t3 raiding for t3 gear, but rather to speed things up (as long as you are raiding) and allow alt gearing.

And i can only second that the weapons issue is a very reliable source of drama (which could be avoided easily) in both pug and guild raids.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 30th August 2013 at 14:58.

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post

just to add that as an ocasional raidleader its been a cross to bear handling the whole load of qq of that guy ninja my weapons its not for his class bla bla bla, and that non trivial issue would be perfectly solved with people being able to buy weapons/accessories with relics.
    The best way to end with the ninja whineing is stop that nonsense rules of looting. If the game have not any class restriction in the weapons I cant understand why we have to put one (in some cases totally wrong). If the game let me push need and I can use a weapon and I think I need it, why I cant press the button? (If Im a retarded demon and I think I need it a dexterity dagger, so be it. Is not the end of the world. Remember that when you are full T4 geared the game ends.)
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

fix this.
    make it worth while for all players to have something to spend raid relics on.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

I want this now! I want to buy the goddamn weapons that never drop on the right charracter!

I've been looking for the Conq 1he for years. I'd gladly trade relics for that. Please FC do it.

Quote Originally Posted by lok502 View Post
    I've been looking for the Conq 1he for years. I'd gladly trade relics for that. Please FC do it.
    And when you have it what are you going to do? Start a threat asking for new weapons? When you have all the gear the game is almost over.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Yes, it's supposed to be a journey to get weapons. But the problem is that weapons are only used by the lucky ones, often those who only raid on 1 charr. I have seen the DT sword drop a thousand times on my guard and it makes me so pissed when my DT uses an expensive khitai wep which sucks in stats. The weapons should be purshased for like 15/20 relics imo.

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    And when you have it what are you going to do? Start a threat asking for new weapons? When you have all the gear the game is almost over.
    Far from having all the gear, quite the contrary. Not asking for free Ibis or T4, even a T2 Conq 1h (which is quite a rare drop) would be nice with 20 or so relics at this point after years of raiding. Never threatened anyone or started a thread by the way.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast