Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PvP: Wild Lands

Default PvP: Wild Lands

« A strange plague appeared in the north. Once infected even the most peaceful man becomes blood thirsty. First his eyes turn red and soon his hands...
    When asked where this evil came from, fingers point to the north and the name Brandoc is whispered. No one should have dug the blood soaked ground. »

Date: Thursday 7th of November
    Time: Start at 21h30 CEST (Berlin, Paris, Madrid,... time)
    Duration: Around one hour. Eventually more if people want to.
    Zone: Wild Lands.
    Groupes of 6: A vs B + C + D...

Goal: Infect other players or survive to the Infected ones.

If we have 3 groupes 3 rounds. If we have 4 groups 4 rounds.

Two sides :
    • The cursed bloody thirsty. One groupe of 6.
    • The healthy normal ones. Two to four groupes of 6. Not in same raid.

The 'contaminated' groupe needs to turn into Zombies the members of the other groupes. To do so they need to kill them. Each killed player is contaminated and joins the Zombie groupe and helps them fight the health survivors.
    The 'healthy' groupes have only one goal. Kill the successive waves of Zombie attacks and survive. Since the 'healthy' groupes will not be in raid together they will have to watch carefully for friendly fire. Even if you are killed by a 'healthy' human you get turned into a Zombie. Or you can decide to play it alone and stab your fellow humans in the back but then you'll have to deal with bigger waves of Zombie attacks but that's up to you.

On round will last between 10 and 15 minuts. You either need to survive 15 minuts or contaminate everyone under 15 minuts.

In order to make it easier to spot contaminated players will use one of those werewolf transformation pot from Halloween event.

==> Where the siege of Brandoc was about brute force and chaos, this will be about precision and coordination.

Rules:
    • No Hide allowed for the 'Healthy Groupe'.
    • Avoid climbing on roof tops.
    • Lets avoid having a swiming contest.

Teams and Gear balancing:
    • No more than 2 tanks per groupe.
    • Groupes should have a maximum total of 40 PvP levels (ex : 6 Pvp 6's =36).

>>> Unless suggested otherwise, no restriction on T4 gear.

Details:

Wild Lands are open-world zone, though it is not as often watched as CE, intruders might spot us and come around. We need to accept it. Murder points also occur in this zone populated with lowbies. Watch your fire and avoid the couple of players that might come by.

If any questions or suggestions... go ahead.

Rewards:

Contacting Szemera on that part
    Last edited by Vehl; 27th October 2013 at 12:59.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

I think people would have to leave guilds for a while to play this game.
    When someone gets killed and have to change sides he might have to fight guildies and that is not possible.
    But it's a very good idea and it seems to be fun.
    I would like to participate.
    Pls send a pm to Avantesma.
    Last edited by talizen; 9th July 2013 at 16:28.

Quote Originally Posted by talizen View Post
    I think people would have to leave guilds for a while to play this game.
    When someone gets killed and have to change sides he might have to fight guildies and that is not possible.
    But it's a very good idea and it seems to be fun.
    I would like to participate.
    Pls send a pm to Avantesma.
    In fact when you are contamniated you don't suddenly stop playing for your guild/groupe. Even though you have been turned, to help them be the last players alive you ought to try and kill some of the other groupes still "helathy".
    With 3 to 5 groupes playing you'll have most of the time targets to kill without having to leave your guild. When there will only be players from your guild left alive... well i believe they won't last much longer anyway haha.

I'll send you a tell with the date ingame
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Thanks to Wild Gease, Warbound, and Tombstone for joining. Really nice to see people showing up on time for some PvP fun. Hadn't seen level 80 PvP in Wild Lands for years. Felt awesome to fight outside again.

The events mechanics where a bit flawed and it took some time before everyone completly understood what was going on. Nonetheless i hope everyone had fun. Next week an other event.

To everyone else willing to join. There's still room for guild groupes if you are intrested be it veteran PvPers or beginners, everyone is welcomed, just let me know.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

And to you for arranging another fun event!!

Lets hope Tarib will stop slacking and get back to you for future rewards! Missing Morteia already.

Vehl, are u planning to make this pvp events at weekend sometimes? Week days, really hard coz of guild events QQ
    Cripples gonna cripple

Well... week end events are possible sure. I hadn't planned to but if there's people intrested we could do it.

WE isn't what suit me the best though, so it wouldn't be regular unless someone else feels like organising
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Since we'll have werewolf pots i'll give an other try to this event:

Date: Thursday 7th of November
    Time: 21:30 CEST (Paris, Berlin, etc. Time)
    Location: Wild Lands but might change if too many players comme to gank us and make the game unplayble.

Importante note: Having 4 transformation into werewolf per character will be necessary for this event.

Read above for rules, ask me ingame or via tells if any questons
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Hi m8

I'm glad u continue organizing these nice events
    I will try to be there with a Wild Geese group.

Its a good idea to use these werewolves transformation potions.

Ill try to make it out with a vires group if the time change isn't too bad
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast