Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New trend on Fury

Default New trend on Fury

Hey Com.

Nowadays people join with lvl1 gear in lvl80 minigames.

http://imageshack.us/f/542/ov77.png/

Funcom should change the signup system and make it level and Gear based.

for example:

Every lvl80 char with at least green lvl80 gear should be able to signup.
    Playing with such muppets destroyes the current minigame situation.
    Last edited by Alandrum; 3rd November 2013 at 19:28.
    |Phobica Hox PvP10|Phobii DT PvP10|Mendesa Ranger PvP10|Alandrum PoM PvP10|Bierschiss Sin PvP9|

Well that guy has been doing this for a while, though i hadn't seen him for some time. He's just a Troll.
    Goes in minis, stands around and troll his team mates 24/7.

He should just be banned. He doesn't even fight and doesn't want to either.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Alandrum View Post
    Hey
    Hey, We had (Crom server) one troll simillar to him, demo without any gear, running around and trolling group chat, can't remember name, but yes, **** happens and you can't do nothing about it.
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    **** happens and you can't do nothing about it.
    funcom could fix this in a couple of seconds.

and i´m not saying that ppl should get banned.

only a requirement of having lvl80 gear green or blue.
    |Phobica Hox PvP10|Phobii DT PvP10|Mendesa Ranger PvP10|Alandrum PoM PvP10|Bierschiss Sin PvP9|

Troll can change the gear in minigame, so bad example. Troll doesnt bother me anyway, if not a troll there can be Alhel or someone else who is usefull like condom machine in Vatican...

Me want possibility to sing up for minigame at least in pairs!!!! Me want to have someone to play with, someone to talk with while doin PvP!!!! Fuuuuck, bitch hell and hairy pussy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    Troll can change the gear in minigame, so bad example. Troll doesnt bother me anyway, if not a troll there can be Alhel or someone else who is usefull like condom machine in Vatican...
    a votesystem for a groupkick, would help aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Alandrum View Post
    a votesystem for a groupkick, would help aswell.
    Are you sure? I know some good (skilled but trolls) people just not liked by others so they get kick from mini by vote FOR THE FUN ?? Think about it.
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    Are you sure? I know some good (skilled but trolls) people just not liked by others so they get kick from mini by vote FOR THE FUN ?? Think about it.
    Well that might force them to be civil and not just big trolls. I wouldn't mind that. The aspect of a kick vote i'm more concerned about is the nice players but totally unskilled players that could get kicked for that reason.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

I have seen him today :] I couldn't /ragequit because we won anyway :X

But I did noticed a rather big influx of 1-3 pvp lvl players in minigames and it is upsetting the balance in a major way. I doubt that it is very enjoyable for those players either :X
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    I have seen him today :]......
    But I did noticed a rather big influx of 1-3 pvp lvl players in minigames and it is upsetting the balance in a major way......

there is no prolem with PvP1-3 ppl, but when people signup with Lvl1 PvE-gear then it showes that something goes wrong at the moment.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast