Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Community letter?

Default Community letter?

We're all wondering ... When will we be getting a Game Director's letter for June?
    Subbed July 2008 - Try THIS MACHINE AGE a blog for new and casual players of Age of Conan

Quote Originally Posted by ibrock View Post
    We're all wondering ... When will we be getting a Game Director's letter for June?
    the director just had a new baby, let him enjoy that
    anyway check this also, its answers to players questions: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=183782
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

Yes, I know he's got a new bambina. Godbless'em. Yes, I read the "Your Voice" post when it appeared. It was great. I blogged about it.

This isn't a demand for a letter to appear tomorrow. I'm only asking as to when the June letter is coming ... if it's coming in 2 weeks, that's just fine.
    Last edited by ibrock; 1st July 2013 at 04:46.
    Subbed July 2008 - Try THIS MACHINE AGE a blog for new and casual players of Age of Conan

If we get one, it won't say anything different than the last one, or the one before that, so why does it matter?

Wasn't it announced that we wouldn't get regular letters anymore? I thought it was "only when we have news" schedule now?

well crap...I'll correct myself:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarib View Post
    Update 4.0.2
    Weekly Community Updates
    Now, about these weekly community updates like the one you are reading right now … we have been looking at the actual news we have been able to provide on a weekly basis with these updates. And we have come to the decision that we rather will stick to the monthly updates from the Game Director, just like we also do for The Secret World. This does of course not mean that no new info will be published also between those monthly letters. But these news will just be posted when they get available and not following a fixed weekly update schedule from now on.
    I agree, we're missing some monthly updates!
    Last edited by Almuryc; 30th June 2013 at 19:44.

Joel's April letter gave the impression that the monthly letter is still a regular feature:

I do apologize for missing the monthly update last month [March], and you can expect them to be back on track from now on.
    It was the weekly Community Manager stuff which was axed.
    Last edited by ibrock; 1st July 2013 at 03:17.

Not surprised even this can't be done on time.

I mean we are so far behind schedule with Dragonspine updates, Mage revamps, pvp minigames, new raid, crafting revamp, it's no wonder Funcom can't even put out a monthly letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Not surprised even this can't be done on time.

I mean we are so far behind schedule with Dragonspine updates, Mage revamps, pvp minigames, new raid, crafting revamp, it's no wonder Funcom can't even put out a monthly letter.
    its neither too hard just to write something out saying how things are, and how is their progress, etc...no need to write when things will be updated, just lets us know how things are going
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

r u guys blind? letter is up..just go and read it..

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    r u guys blind? letter is up..just go and read it..
    There's always one... look at the date and time the letter was posted, and the date and time this thread was posted. Do the math =)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast