Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Age Of Conan - THE XII

Epic, Henry X.

Nuff said.
    In balance with this life, this death
    -- Hand of Ibis RiP
    Magic is seeing what happens when you hit someone really hard, and when they disappear in a red spray, that's magic.
    -- Jansensen, Gunderman fighter {max taps - RiP}
    CQB Ranger

Great job, man.
    La coalition, c'est ici !
    ...pour organiser des sorties francophones sans sortir...
    de sa guilde !

Epix vid!

Where is our "forum God"? C`mon Nusquam, just grab this cool vid and promote AoC with it (with credit and some nuffy stuffy ingame item for HenryX).

See ya soon on Crom, Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Kejml View Post
    Epix vid!

Where is our "forum God"? C`mon Nusquam, just grab this cool vid and promote AoC with it (with credit and some nuffy stuffy ingame item for HenryX).

See ya soon on Crom, Henry
    If previous videos got a spotlight - this one deserves something extra. I hate most "fan art", but I watched this video a few times with real pleasure. Hell, I'll watch it again just now!

PS I think there's a mistake in the sentence "Fight with what you believe" - shouldn't it be like "Fight for what you believe"?

Brilliant stuff! You have done the classes and game proud. You have motivated me to go back to some of the classes I don't normally play.

Awesome work Henry......amazing vid

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    PS I think there's a mistake in the sentence "Fight with what you believe" - shouldn't it be like "Fight for what you believe"?
    Maybe he means fight with what class you believe in (or rather what class reflects how you percieve, and want to interact with, the Conan universe)
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123