Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: We're seriously getting more AAs?

Default We're seriously getting more AAs?

In a time where, Gear/AA gap is so huge that new players just quits the moment they hit 80...

Smart move
    - Httassadar 80 pvp 7 tos tyranny
    - Fatherbinder 80 pvp 7 pom tyranny

I have 10 chars, most are full T3/Khitia and 2 are T4. All are at THIS level AA or better.

It does not make any difference to me, or the new player if I get the AA or not. 40 AA is 3 or at most 4 clicks on that AA screenie. Hardly gamebreaking.
    Last edited by K4nnyc; 26th June 2013 at 00:21.

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    I have 10 chars, most are full T3/Khitia and 2 are T4. All are at THIS level AA or better.

It does not make any difference to me, or the new player if I get the AA or not.
    The fact you put points into Boil Blood and Ruinous Power before any of your CC resists is lolz. PvE much?
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    The fact you put points into Boil Blood and Ruinous Power before any of your CC resists is lolz. PvE much?

Off topic Suctum but yeah, if you look under my name you will see I play on Crom. And at the beginning nobody knew if that stuff was any good so people got the AA and experimented with it to see if it was useful or not. Lolz.

Back on topic - It makes no difference at all to anyone if I get free AA or not. 40 points is 3 or 4 clicks on that screenie.
    Last edited by K4nnyc; 26th June 2013 at 00:27.

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post

It does not make any difference to me, or the new player if I get the AA or not. 40 AA is 3 or at most 4 clicks on that AA screenie. Hardly gamebreaking.
    I believe the issue the OP is bringing up is not the 40 free AA points we received a few weeks ago and the 40 more points we'll be getting in a few more weeks.

The issue is the GD stated we'd be getting NEW AA's in addition to the standard ones currently available in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    I believe the issue the OP is bringing up is not the 40 free AA points we received a few weeks ago and the 40 more points we'll be getting in a few more weeks.

The issue is the GD stated we'd be getting NEW AA's in addition to the standard ones currently available in the game.
    I think you are mistaken about new AA abilities.
    Funcom are famous for misleading or fantasy filled statements.

Afaik its 40 AA only we will get in a few weeks.

Talking about the NEW aas we are getting.
    - Httassadar 80 pvp 7 tos tyranny
    - Fatherbinder 80 pvp 7 pom tyranny

yeah strange... nice for vets to get new stuff, bad for the "strength gap"

cant wait for more aa's .
    but hope they fix old ones first .
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

The 40 AA's were meant to be useful for new players/toons. Obviously if your close to full AA, it means nothing to you.

However, if your a new player with no AA or only have a small amount of AA, 40 AA points is enough to move down the tree and start time training the lower ones or even buy them outright. It also helps new toons get resolve, SFF, FH/TW and UB charm much sooner so they can 6-man.

It was meant to equalize new toons, not reward people who already have tons of AA. It's just a nice bonus they gave the vets the same AA increase too.

*And to K4nnyc, I knew Boil Blood and Ruinous Power were trash just by the description, I have yet to put points into any of them
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast