Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: hox dps vs demo dps?

Quote Originally Posted by Buyten View Post
    Hox charges Demo, uses HfB to silence. Casts root / stun and runs around. Fears after root wear off. Demo dead.
    Nice you forgot, we have anti CC and the purge.

So you charge me, and you are instant KB.

You charge me, i run away (yes i can run).

so try again man...

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    I was waiting for this guy to chime in. Worst baddie on whole forums right now crying about demo here and there and how they hurt his poor under powered conqueror.
    What ? Who crying ?

I have a demo, this is what i do with my demo, no one crying.

You are a troll man, i only answer to the post who dps more, demo or hox, answer demo.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    You are a troll man, i only answer to the post who dps more, demo or hox, answer demo.
    If you are answering to the post than read topic and understand it before answering. This one, what wonder, was not about pvp.

Btw i beat demos of yor playstyle with hox

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    If you are answering to the post than read topic and understand it before answering. This one, what wonder, was not about pvp.

Btw i beat demos of yor playstyle with hox
    So what ? everything count man.

So what ? everything count man.
    "Is it possible for pure avatar build to outdps demo" this is original question and it has nothing to do with what you said.

I have seen guy on global crying today that this game is totally unbalanced because lvl 19 hox killed his lvl 23 DT and he stuned him every 10 seconds. There is something in this guy that reminds me of you

"Is it possible for pure avatar build to outdps demo" this is original question and it has nothing to do with what you said.

I have seen guy on global crying today that this game is totally unbalanced because lvl 19 hox killed his lvl 23 DT and he stuned him every 10 seconds. There is something in this guy that reminds me of you
    Well dps is dps.

And you mean a full avatar guys ok, but he will be max dps for how many much times ?

So if we talk about 15 minutes dps, the demo will win, because of his constant dps.

The hox with avatar etc, will burst etc, but not for long.

The hox with avatar etc, will burst etc, but not for long.
    real pro hox i see, lol

real pro hox i see, lol
    You see nothing man, you only say lol.

You don't explain everything, so this is nice to say "hey hox dps better in avatar"

And when someone say no you answer " real pro hox i see ".

This is funny, tell me why, tell me now, by example, between hox and demo, why hox avatar will dps more ?

You see nothing man, you only say lol.

You don't explain everything, so this is nice to say "hey hox dps better in avatar"

And when someone say no you answer " real pro hox i see ".

This is funny, tell me why, tell me now, by example, between hox and demo, why hox avatar will dps more ?
    I never said avatar hox will dps more or less, i simply stated that you completely missed topic. Also if you dont know how hox works you really cant comment because it dont means much.
    And i loled to your sentence that hox will burst in avatar but not for long.

Demo own hox so easy.

3 instant the hox lost already 3 k HP.

Kb him he will lost 800.

Fireweave at 1200 / 5 = 6 000

3 instant again he is owned.

Even the hox attack first, he can be kite to death.

Demo dps is far better than a hox (dps mean time), and demo can dps forever, when hox need do combo and some instant.
    Honestly if it's a demos Fireweave that kills you... you deserve to die. No excuses here. Molten flesh rings a bell ?

Kitting a hox... hmmmh... if you can't land some HfB on someone kitting there's a problem. CoA should also do some mighty damage on a demo. Hard to avoid. Not to mention a HoX can feat the multiple charge and gank the kitting demo by spamming charges and HfB. Not to mention KB a HoX isn't all that easy with the passive KB resistance from morphed form nor the very large AoE of pillars of flame (that can eventually stun aswell) nor the 20m range of flame lash. I wont either talk about the powerfull mana drain combo a HoX can have to reduce nicely any demo's kiiting ability.

Your numbers look like a crit only rotation and isn't all that accurate in actual PvP. I play hox with minimal pvp gear and don't take that much damage.

In short, it is irrelevant to describe a "godly" routine. PvP doesn't work like that. Your oponnent isn't going to stand around watch you, he's going to do stuff and if he's good, he's going to rough up your "routine" and kick your ass. A double tap at the right time, a molten flesh used smartly, a HfB at timed well and all your routine goes to hell.

That's towards what Buyten's post could have led you.
    But anyway that debate is completely off topic. Sorry for the digression.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    what exactly do u mean with all the possible 4h buffs? if u guys r talking about parses with crit potions (or similiar stuff) then u should say so as it changes the circumstances alot.
    By 4 hour buffs I mean crit potion, magic dmg potion, and combat rating potion if you can stack all those. I never did a 3 minute parce with all of them on so I can only guess, but almost 1800 without any of them pretty much tells me higher end of 1800s is very possible.

Once I am able to play again, I'll post some concrete numbers.
    Artreborn - HoX FOREVER!!!
    PvP 6 - 8k+ Kills/2.5k+ deaths, Suicide Style!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast