Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: hox dps vs demo dps?

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    I know a few who claim 1850+ parses. Someone is bad and doesn't even know it!
    So... A HoX can now make higher single target dps than a full khitai assassin? You wish...

I can make a parse on straw man with my Guardian, he can do 4890dps! But thats with editing the log of course, adding a zero to all numbers.

The amount of bad in this thread is sickening. Reminds me of pvp minigames.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

so..if u know hoxes with 1850+ on a strawmen, 2k should be doable mmh? would like the log of that

2k on a HoX is simply impossible, 1800+ is consistently possible if you got all the possible 4 hour buffs going. Highest I was able to get with no crit, etc. buffs was 1790 which still beats what most demos do on a single target.
    Artreborn - HoX FOREVER!!!
    PvP 6 - 8k+ Kills/2.5k+ deaths, Suicide Style!

what exactly do u mean with all the possible 4h buffs? if u guys r talking about parses with crit potions (or similiar stuff) then u should say so as it changes the circumstances alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    what exactly do u mean with all the possible 4h buffs? if u guys r talking about parses with crit potions (or similiar stuff) then u should say so as it changes the circumstances alot.
    I thought he was pretty clear. Do you often only read half of something before replying to it?

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

stil waiting for ur log u pro

but to be more constuctive, yes i've read his post and he is the first to bring up potions, while u other guys just throw numbers around without any details to the circumstances. and by "all possible 4h buffs" u can also mean grp buffs and stuff so no he was NOT clear

Demo own hox so easy.

3 instant the hox lost already 3 k HP.

Kb him he will lost 800.

Fireweave at 1200 / 5 = 6 000

3 instant again he is owned.

Even the hox attack first, he can be kite to death.

Demo dps is far better than a hox (dps mean time), and demo can dps forever, when hox need do combo and some instant.

Hox charges Demo, uses HfB to silence. Casts root / stun and runs around. Fears after root wear off. Demo dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    Demo own hox so easy.

3 instant the hox lost already 3 k HP.

Kb him he will lost 800.

Fireweave at 1200 / 5 = 6 000

3 instant again he is owned.

Even the hox attack first, he can be kite to death.

Demo dps is far better than a hox (dps mean time), and demo can dps forever, when hox need do combo and some instant.
    I was waiting for this guy to chime in. Worst baddie on whole forums right now crying about demo here and there and how they hurt his poor under powered conqueror.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast