Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow, frustrating.

Default Wow, frustrating.

I'm reallyw anting to play a DT, but I've never been so frustrated in my life.

I am having a hard time killing mobs even to my level if I have 2 of them. Not sure what to do. Does it get any better? Any tip for a lowbie DT?

Get damage from desecration tree and be happy, i did once chain kill 14 in khitai when been doing it on dt.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Depending on level just keep filling points on this spec here. Mobs will melt. Remember to activate abilities and covenant.

http://goo.gl/maiO5

You can move points and get talisman and shadow hex if you plan on using talisman.. but you will lose survivability by doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Windchaser View Post
    I'm reallyw anting to play a DT, but I've never been so frustrated in my life.

I am having a hard time killing mobs even to my level if I have 2 of them. Not sure what to do. Does it get any better? Any tip for a lowbie DT?
    Well, which level are you and what is your objective ? (More DPS ? More tanking ?)

Honestly, all class can do just fine, and DT should never have any problem taking two non-epic mobs at once, aven if they ahave a level a bit higher than you. So maybe you're missing some things. Depending on your level, are you sure you use the higher rank combo and not crappy, outdated tortage combo ? Are you buffed up with Covenant, aura and stuff ?

I just hit level 11 last night. I get tore up so badly. Other characters I've played rip through Tortage.

Stupid question, but are you using combos?

Yeah. I open with life leech and always try to maneuver so that I always hit all the mobs in front of me and use Blood for Aid on cooldown followed by the filler solider combos.

I just have such a hard time lol. I can get through some pulls but it's close. Ugh, soldier destiny quests and its game over hehe.

Having better luck tonight so far. The aura, etc helps.
    Last edited by Windchaser; 19th June 2013 at 00:18.

You will get torn up until level 30-39. As for now double tap to proc stun in your hits. You won't get a stun til 40.

By 30-39 You'll be wrecking ppl, or should be.

Stick to your DT, it's probabely the most OP class in PvE at time.
    Of course you need gear and AA-skills but if you have this stuff you can deal more damage then a lot of DDs while tanking and you deal more damage than any DD with a DT-DD build.

You'll have your revenge at lvl 30+. Low lvl dt's are a pain to lvl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast