Thread: healing in lohui

Default healing in lohui

Hi, im full SC and I'm wondering if with full Yag-kosha gear I would have enough protection to stay near the philatelia and heal the group.
    +500 of protection doesnt seem enought to me to get another set but all people says the best of yagkosha gear is the protection.

Your mistake lies in thinking you really need to kill those stupid statues. Wear dps gear and burn Louhi to 25% or more.

Even with the prot gear, you won't survive those Aoes. No point in killing them.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Its not my call if my RL tells me that i have to heal the group that is hiting the philatelias... I go and try to heal them the best i can.
    This is not the point. I only want to know if the 600 of protection of the yagkosha gear worth the grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    Its not my call if my RL tells me that i have to heal the group that is hiting the philatelias... I go and try to heal them the best i can.
    This is not the point. I only want to know if the 600 of protection of the yagkosha gear worth the grinding.
    Its not worth grinding the gear to only use it for the purpose you want it for.

Must be a lot of fun taking 10+ minutes to kill Louhi though. /wrist
    Last edited by Halfdead; 18th June 2013 at 14:46.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids