Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to get a Tiger mount?

if you have Turan xpack you can just zone in,walk straight up to the temple, and buy a tiger mount from vendor (or equivalent). No, having to go through all that crap, unless you like that stuff of course.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiecup View Post
    You guys know if it's possible to get more than 1 tiger mount the tamarin tigers?
    For example I'm rank 4 with the tigers so if I become an enemy of the tigers and
    re rank to rank 4, would I be able to get a new tiger that way?
    It should be possible. I had a wolf mount, then got a Tiger mount. Since I didn't;t need both, I went back to the Wolves and went through the dialog to get rid of the Wolf mount and did the quest line again up to the point I got the Adult Wolf Pet again.

Post "a worthy companion"

so im rank 3 faction with the tamarian tigers, Tamarian, finally gives me the quest called "A Worthy Companion". so i was giving instructions to head to the bamboo thicket were the den mother is located , before you enter take off ALL weapons and gear (i did vanity too plus uncheck "enable vanity) .... I head in and take a look around and at the other end of this area (solo instance/dungeon) are three black back cubs infront of a pile of loose dirt ( the bamboo that's around can be cut and used to stick in the loose dirt to help one kill the den mother) im able to get the bamboo but for some reason im not able to find the den mother so i can kill it!! I have even posted myself on the red x in the mini map for an hour each and not a single sign of this so called den mother!!! Is there something im missing? do i need higher faction than 363k? is there something im missing or did incorrectly? because im stripped butt naked and have waited for an hr searching the outside permit er of the den mothers liar as well as left and come back to stand on the red x for an hour .... can anyone help me out with this im begging to feel like the village idiot for pete sake well thanks much AOC would love some assistance on what i need to do to spawn and kill den mother thank u!

Just a recap, I was butt naked no gear on or even in vanity, also even unchecked enable vanity even though there was none all and in my inventory. I spent a total of 3 days trying various acts wondering what did i miss..... i even logged for 12 hrs and before logging in i ran the repair patcher, logged in went to just outside of bamboo thicket took off everything even deleted the bamboo sticks one uses to help kill the den mother.... entered and walked up to the cubs and chilled on the orange x because of someone saying that i needed to be there for it to trigger.... to even "trying to beat up the cubs" which they dont get hit but at times will make different noises after sitting there for 45 minutes all the while using my passive ability "tracking" so than i decided to search the whole perimeter because i was told there is a cubby whole she likes to be in! after 30 minutes and STILL NO SHOW i broke down and asked if i could deleted the quest and get it back again with no negative effects in which i never got a direct answer for that but the answer i did get was petition..... i explained in detail and waiting another hour to give the petition an update and to give the gm a time stamp..... so finally a GM contacts me and says can i pls head to thicket pls and let me know when u have arrived so i proceeded and since i was excited to get my mount/cub finally even though i have not gotten it just yet but progress was in the making. so im running around trying to wak the cubs and gm says please stay still. followed what was asked and all of a sudden "quest tasked finished Den mother killed" funny though i was more mad than i was happy at that moment because i was wanting some REVENGE!!!! taking alll my anger out on da den mother LOL, asked is there anything else he can do for me and i said if u could i would like to know what i have done wrong or what normally happens pls he replied saying that the x is there to get people to be around that location for when the den mother randomly checks on her cubs and when she sees u she attacks protecting our future cub/mount lol anyways i hope my experince can any way help someone else's issue!? Since it is hard to find detailed and very accurate information on every quest..... at least for me so far Well much love and respect everyone and one day see ya on the slaughtering fields
    Last edited by McSquirtin; 11th June 2016 at 02:57.

Check again your equipment, you maybe forgot a necklace or a ring?
    Es ist noch kein Meister vom Himmel gefallen, aber schon sehr viele vom Barhocker.

Quote Originally Posted by McSquirtin View Post
    so im rank 3 with the tamarian tigers i get the quest a worthy companion so it tells me to find the baboo thicket were the den mother is located and to strip all weapons and armour before i enter..... im able to get the baboo and i figured out what there used for but for some reason im not able to find the den mother so i can kill it is there something im missing or did incorrectly? because im stripped butt naked and have waited for an hr and even searched the outside permiter of the bamboo thicket place with demother i see the cubs and etc.... can anyone help me out with this pls thanks!!
    Try hitting the cubs to lure the mother tiger out.

Quote Originally Posted by McSquirtin View Post
    so im rank 3 faction with the tamarian tigers, Tamarian, finally gives me the quest called "A Worthy Companion". so i was giving instructions to head to the bamboo thicket were the den mother is located , before you enter take off ALL weapons and gear (i did vanity too plus uncheck "enable vanity) .... I head in and take a look around and at the other end of this area (solo instance/dungeon) are three black back cubs infront of a pile of loose dirt ( the bamboo that's around can be cut and used to stick in the loose dirt to help one kill the den mother) im able to get the bamboo but for some reason im not able to find the den mother so i can kill it!! I have even posted myself on the red x in the mini map for an hour each and not a single sign of this so called den mother!!! Is there something im missing? do i need higher faction than 363k? is there something im missing or did incorrectly? because im stripped butt naked and have waited for an hr searching the outside permit er of the den mothers liar as well as left and come back to stand on the red x for an hour .... can anyone help me out with this im begging to feel like the village idiot for pete sake well thanks much AOC would love some assistance on what i need to do to spawn and kill den mother thank u!
    I had the same problem once. I had to do a full logout (log another char and wait for the logged out message) to reset it.

Default get tiger mount

Quote Originally Posted by Guir View Post
    I had the same problem once. I had to do a full logout (log another char and wait for the logged out message) to reset it.
    You have to remove all u'r equipped items and its also including the vanity

this will start the tiger.

go to altar wait for tiger, then hit it, after 10 sec. it dissapired Again do the same Again.

after 2 times tiger have been there, run far back choop a tree and put it in the dirt pile, and just wait for tiger comes for u.

but don't remember if u have to hit the small tiger kids before u hide behind the stick
    Last edited by mfsadil; 9th June 2016 at 16:31.

Default necro.

So cant kill the stupid tiger. Put in bamboo stake stand behind so tiger supposedly runs into it and nothing happens. Ever. Done it too many times. Whats up with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Sloejinn View Post
    So cant kill the stupid tiger. Put in bamboo stake stand behind so tiger supposedly runs into it and nothing happens. Ever. Done it too many times. Whats up with this?
    Please do not hurt the cat babies. :-(
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Sloejinn View Post
    I have done it today. All is good and working as usual.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast