Thread: Kill without fight strategy still works or not?

Default Kill without fight strategy still works or not?

From old forum:

Tsuniko:

"ToS can easily kill us without the oneshot as well. All they have to do is lay down a totem, cast storm field and storm crown and watch us kill ourselves.

Storm crown crits me, a lotus assassin, for 1.6k. A ToS can literally not cast anything directly on me and win. I am pressured throughout the whole fight to kill the ToS before his passive damage owns me."

Kakmonsteret:
    "What Tsuniko said. Its funny how ToS defend skills that kill you even when you keep a ToS CCed a whole fight, for most classes its a run against the ToS procs. And if you are not CCed you have good CC against others, and can cast spells for very high damage.

Might be a lotus assassin might be able to kill you, but even him got problems, probably bigger problems than the ToS. I believe that a ToS can kill any other spec. and class in game if they dont play much better than ToS."

no, that was from when coefficients were whacked on the tos. This was fixed a long time ago. A sin is designed to kill a tos and is very efficient at it today. most sins 3 pvp levels away from your pvp level can knock you down, and kill you before you get up.

Sorted a few years ago.

Thread is...

Thread closed
    Closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.