Thread: Returning player from 4 years ago

Default Returning player from 4 years ago

Hi all,
    As the title suggests returning player from 4 years ago, jumped back on when rotgs released but haven't been back since.

just the usual questions, how server populations, the general in game community?

downloading atm but wont be ready for a few hours, im an australian player so is there a particular pvp server where oceanic guys are, any oceanic guilds?

from memory had a 80 bs, 80 dt and 80 guard.

am i better off just restarting from scratch?
    thanks all!

Welcome back.

Likely the place you want is Set server. Pve, good pop, good community, lots of pvp players have moved there so mini games happen a lot, many guilds do raids - both pugs and progression. Only down side may be getting groups for lower level dungeons, though there is a growing population of new folks and returnees so if you're patient and persistent you may get a good group for those too.

Several Aussie/Kiwi guilds around and many Aussies/Kiwis are members of US prime time guilds and find the time difference not that bad for playing.

Don't delete those 80s. Some find it's wise to roll a new toon just to get familiar again, but when you do you'll be able to pick the 80s back up too.

Quote Originally Posted by Antuk View Post
    Hi all,
    As the title suggests returning player from 4 years ago, jumped back on when rotgs released but haven't been back since.

just the usual questions, how server populations, the general in game community?

downloading atm but wont be ready for a few hours, im an australian player so is there a particular pvp server where oceanic guys are, any oceanic guilds?

from memory had a 80 bs, 80 dt and 80 guard.

am i better off just restarting from scratch?
    thanks all!
    First of all, welcome back. Always nice to se returnees. I think the game is very fun atm and with a decent population.

Also they are working towards single server tech (phase one already completed by moving all the servers to New Jersey) so soon you will be able to chop off some euro heads in minigames too. All your classes are very strong in PVP (just make sure you get Void of Madness perk on your DT).

And for guild, from what I understand Mist Wolves is an oceanic guild. Not sure about their PVP activity though. http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180498
    Last edited by Maark; 15th June 2013 at 11:43.
    Retired