Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The logic behind T4 gear and the need to adjust its stats.

I demand more constitution on T4 items!

Quote Originally Posted by Binderato View Post
    Great, and how many people have that?

Also wouldn't this and shouldn't this make T4 actually T5?

Wouldn't this further proves that PvP gear is not on par with PvE?
    Lot's have it in my guild. How many people have T4 items on your entire server???? NO ONE you say? Do you see how I am using your own arguments against you?

What does it matter what number the tier is .... it is a progression. calling 3.5, 4 and calling 4, 5 does absolutely nothing to your argument.

T4 gear is strong in pvp and weapons specifically help every class while armor helps demo, necro, sin, hox, ranger, tos, pom, and I guess barb as well. THe way you went about making yet another QQ thread about t4 armor but comparing on a stat by stat basis to inflate your argument is what I found funny.

Just wait for unchained minis ffs.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Another thread shot down immediately by PvErs.
    sorry but its true.

You guys are making all kinds of excuses to why my argument is flawed etc

When in general you didn't even read through it all nor did you people read what I suggested.

Instead you say you instantly gets defensive.

This is just sad and pathetic
    - Httassadar 80 pvp 7 tos tyranny
    - Fatherbinder 80 pvp 7 pom tyranny

If Funcom can figure out a way to 'nerf' t4 gear ONLY for pvp then you won't get the pvers all up in arms about it. Seems like every time a pvp change happens (gear or characters) then the pve gets hit.

Maybe some sort of pve stat like what they have for pvp stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Lot's have it in my guild. How many people have T4 items on your entire server???? NO ONE you say? Do you see how I am using your own arguments against you?

What does it matter what number the tier is .... it is a progression. calling 3.5, 4 and calling 4, 5 does absolutely nothing to your argument.

T4 gear is strong in pvp and weapons specifically help every class while armor helps demo, necro, sin, hox, ranger, tos, pom, and I guess barb as well. THe way you went about making yet another QQ thread about t4 armor but comparing on a stat by stat basis to inflate your argument is what I found funny.

Just wait for unchained minis ffs.

Oh great I didn't know that "lots" have T3.5 gear
    Now this makes it that PvE gear have 5 Tiers of gear while PvP only has 3 that is not no par with PVE gear.
    How many people on tyranny have T4? none, after EU merge? a crapload.

you even said it yourself that T4 gear is strong, just as if you read through my entire thing you would notice that I acknowledged
    that T4 accessories, weapons and SOMTIMES off pieces is the true Overpowered items once mixed with PvP10 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    If Funcom can figure out a way to 'nerf' t4 gear ONLY for pvp then you won't get the pvers all up in arms about it. Seems like every time a pvp change happens (gear or characters) then the pve gets hit.

Maybe some sort of pve stat like what they have for pvp stats.
    please read through all of my post then you'll see I suggested a way to adjust the stats so that pvers wont get effected and both sides be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    T4 gear is strong in pvp and weapons specifically help every class while armor helps demo, necro, sin, hox, ranger, tos, pom, and I guess barb as well.
    Barbs without protection, is equal to jello. So no t4 gear aint helping barbarians in pvp. Perhaps k/d wh**es, who hides, burst, hides. But those are useless anyways.
    ClengisKhan

Barbb, Serapha, Yatzi, Pallehysa, Bagpipe

I think Binderato forgot (or didn't know?) that you do not need to set foot in T3.5 to get T3.5 gear.

The increase from T2 to T3 is fairly minimal, and tbh T3 gear is for the most part crap for every class except for Guardians and BDA armor.

Then, a few months after T3 was released, Khitai expansion released and all the Khitai gear made the T3 gear totally obsolete (except for Guardian and BDA armor). The only items currently worth getting in T3 are weapons and accessories, ever since Khitai release 3 yrs ago.

So when T4 was fully released, it had to be even better than all the Khitai gear that was everywhere. Thus that led to even more gear stat inflation, and now you have what we see today.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    The increase from T2 to T3 is fairly minimal, and tbh T3 gear is for the most part crap for every class except for Guardians and BDA armor.

Then, a few months after T3 was released, Khitai expansion released and all the Khitai gear made the T3 gear totally obsolete (except for Guardian and BDA armor). The only items currently worth getting in T3 are weapons and accessories, ever since Khitai release 3 yrs ago.

So when T4 was fully released, it had to be even better than all the Khitai gear that was everywhere. Thus that led to even more gear stat inflation, and now you have what we see today.
    QFT.

of the vast majority of pve players no one wants nerfs to t4 gear if anything i want my strenght+heal rating rings/cloak :P qq gief

if anything t4 gear makes noobs risk pvp at least here on crom under the delusion that suddenly your a better pvp player because you have t4 gear :P.

of the minute pvp population wich good portion of it is in pve servers, ill repeat pve servers good part of them have kithai & t4 gear wich is better for pvp for half the classes available, also t3 crafted weapons are abundant on crom and fury and are better for pvp then any pvp weapon available.

sorry man i sympathize with your plight as a casual player facing players wich might not better then you but have better gear.

BUT STATING OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT T4 GEAR IS OP DOESNT MAKE IT TRUE.

what should have been done already and i hope its not brought in too late is efectively adjust pvp gear so its best gear to do pvp wich it is not and hasnt been since kithai came out and kithai faction gear being better then pvp gear for pvp wich has been so what? 2 years more?

also in dire need is pvp weapons wich are good for pvp apart from shields all pvp weapons are utter fail.

something you neglected and is very needed is for prowess gains get amplified in both wins and losses so prowess gain is comparable to mastery gain wich currently is quite fine and adjusted.

if i play a whole evening of minigames i dont even ding once :P
    if pass same amount of time doing pve ill ding 2 times in mastery easy, in a t4 run alone i ding 2 times in mastery.

plz mate instead of complaining about gear your not even interested in obtaining complain about making just adjustments to pvp gear because its in that poor state for most classes apart from tanks & healers.
    cheers and stop crying about t4 gear
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast