Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I am two shot by everything.

now if funcom would just give healers credit for healing their teammates...

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    now if funcom would just give healers credit for healing their teammates...
    I always try to give my healers credit after a good game. FC can go fly a kite with their credit, respect from peers is better
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

well me i am allway been insult by some noob.

" Are you healer or what ? "

the guys got 5 guys on him and a hox who burn him... i can't save a dead man.

Or the guys said he didn't get any heal on him, but so bad i see any icon with my interface and he even get the big heal...

and in some pve instance a guys been charmed, and people shout to me stop my aoe...

I have run away, and i have said i can't "stop my aoe" those people think they know my class better than me, and tell me i can.

I have again say no, so they tell me you are noob right click on it...

I have say that don't work like a buff...

So better play with some friend and not mad noob.

This is very easy to say the healer don't heal, this is the first time i do heal...

So i get some bad experience those day, but some very great, i have done lot of HM, without any problem.

i am nearly full khitai now, great evolve.

I still need the hand from crowmen, and greaves and helm.

Quote Originally Posted by littlepompom View Post
    I haven't seen any and that is mathematically impossible given how K/D got calculated. The last time I saw such a tos was when Falima was PVP 4. So, yes, I saw PVP4 lowbie ToS could do well but if you talk about PVP 0 blue gear TOS? Hell no. Unless his rest of team DPS sucks and the other team sucks more, then ..... what is the chance?
    The few times I felt like playing my ToS, I was able to go pretty much even to a +/- a kill or 2. This is on a PvP 3 ToS with only a few faction pieces and mainly PvE T2 gear.

You have to play like a wimp, there's no other way. Heal the important people when you can, CC for them, and gang up on 2 to 1 situations where you can steal the kill. Stay away from Rangers, Sins, and any tank above PvP 4 unless they all get cced together, try to stay within the minimum charge range, and LoS any range class. If a Sin does land bomb on you just serpent ring.

You'll find yourself running away most of the time but if you can keep los between the ranged classes and the melee between your team while playing conservatively and taking advantage of pile ups you can do well enough, I doubt anyone can top the kill chart in such crap gear but you won't be topping deaths either.

Quicksand is a powerful CC when used correctly against a pile up, running SF and Aura with a quick elemental fury and blue heal often can be enough to steal several kills if you hit the sand at the right moment and it doesn't get broken right away. Another thing you could go for is LS spec using forked lighting if you got the AA and try to finish people at 60% to get the kill credit. You probably need a fair amount of gear to make that work though.

Just remember though, after a few games and people realize your doing well or making a difference you will be focused, and in crap gear if the team your on doesn't do all it can to protect you, if 2 or more people decide you need to be dead all game you will be. Crap mitigations from crap gear will see to that, you can do only so much on a lowbie. Hell, cloth and light armor can really only do so much vs. some of the pug make ups, especially when it's 6-8 tanks. ToS has the lowest survivability and least amount of tools vs the other 2 healers, even if your going just under 1:1 your doing fine
    Last edited by Suctum; 25th June 2013 at 23:37.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123