Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am two shot by everything.

Wink I am two shot by everything.

Hello guys,

New reroll 80 Tos, Full blue khitai from cercle.

Aren't enough i guess for play, i am two shot by everything, i am dead 27 times in Jhebbal sag and i have kill no people.

I have make two build, the one with the bubbles and full aoe, and an another for distance, with thunder etc.

I play the first one in mini, but i take so much damage, a ranger two shot me, a hox can burn me in a second with his chain, a breath and a pillar, i am dead.

So i do something wrong ?

Or we need be pvp 10 for " enjoy " pvp ?

You need some AAs, gear with con and decent team really. You can't let yourself be focused, cc and heal the team, tos is total support class. Its rather difficult and takes long time to perfect the movement and being at least pvp 3-4 would help.

You are going to be targetted, low pvp level and no gear. Nothing much will change about that.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    You need some AAs, gear with con and decent team really. You can't let yourself be focused, cc and heal the team, tos is total support class. Its rather difficult and takes long time to perfect the movement and being at least pvp 3-4 would help.

You are going to be targetted, low pvp level and no gear. Nothing much will change about that.
    Well when i have someone on me i die in a second.

A hox pvp 10 destroy me, he use his breath who hit me at 2000+ then his chain dot hit me at 800 + , and he used an pillar on me and fatal me

But all in this in a second.

So i have realy hard time enjoy mini with my new tos (i have already some AA because of my 79 point i get).

What should i use ? Full aoe and bubbles ? Or full distance and instant thunder ?

I've seen low-level TOS (not many, but a few) do well in poor gear, so it's possible. You need to really work on movement, pick your spots and know when and where to be. JS can be a nightmare for a low-level caster if the other team is in steamroll mode. Weren't you just playing a conq? There's a huge difference in what you can and cannot do on a TOS vs a conq, so you really need to give yourself some time to adjust, I'd say. Also, as a healer, I always try to find a couple of players who seem like they at least know how to support and play as a team and stick with them. They'll appreciate your heals and AOE and might even help to keep you up.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Quote Originally Posted by Thutkemi View Post
    I've seen low-level TOS (not many, but a few) do well in poor gear, so it's possible. You need to really work on movement, pick your spots and know when and where to be. JS can be a nightmare for a low-level caster if the other team is in steamroll mode. Weren't you just playing a conq? There's a huge difference in what you can and cannot do on a TOS vs a conq, so you really need to give yourself some time to adjust, I'd say. Also, as a healer, I always try to find a couple of players who seem like they at least know how to support and play as a team and stick with them. They'll appreciate your heals and AOE and might even help to keep you up.
    Well the problem is when i die in a second, ranger hit me at 3k + and some necro too.

The stuff count so much i guess, i am like a naked guys versus everyone.

My blue khitai aren't enough, so i will have great pain, and no fun at all, playing mini since i hit some pvp grade.

Funcom is working on an unchained minigame set up where gear and AAs won't be used (I don't know what gear they are going to give you). Since there is no 'starting' pvp minigames they decided to make something in the lines of GW2 pvp for new players.

Since other players can see what lvl pvp player you are, they are going to focus on the lowbies first as they go down easier. You can try and hang back by the group and do heals so that you have some protection, but if everyone runs off to pvp you are kind of stuck. High AA players will have critigation and magic protection so you will be at a disadvantage from the start.

Its either try to grit your teeth and work through it, find a guild who will help teach you how to pvp your tos or wait til there is a more 'new player friendly' mini system put in...we just don't know when it will be implemented.

I don't do minis because of the trash talk issues. If pvpers would not farm new players they might get more newbies in there to increase mini pops. But that's too radical.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Funcom is working on an unchained minigame set up where gear and AAs won't be used (I don't know what gear they are going to give you). Since there is no 'starting' pvp minigames they decided to make something in the lines of GW2 pvp for new players.

Since other players can see what lvl pvp player you are, they are going to focus on the lowbies first as they go down easier. You can try and hang back by the group and do heals so that you have some protection, but if everyone runs off to pvp you are kind of stuck. High AA players will have critigation and magic protection so you will be at a disadvantage from the start.

Its either try to grit your teeth and work through it, find a guild who will help teach you how to pvp your tos or wait til there is a more 'new player friendly' mini system put in...we just don't know when it will be implemented.

I don't do minis because of the trash talk issues. If pvpers would not farm new players they might get more newbies in there to increase mini pops. But that's too radical.
    Don't worry i have already a nice guild, a main char (conq) and i wanted play a tos.

I will make him more powerfull time to time.

Btw you are right, i am focus, i have been farm to the rez by some guys, they follow me everywhere in JS that was crazy.

So with my main i have np in mini and get load of fun, but with the tos that will be hard get some fun...

and yes i can imagine a new player, been farming everyday will quit the game or only pve.

This is sad.

But i don't give up, i like my tos he look cool so ^^

Harmonium, what's ur tos and conq names?
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Harmonium, what's ur tos and conq names?
    My conq is Harmonium.

My tos is Genshin.

Let me chime in with some advice.

1. ONLY wear pvp gear when you pvp. You can switch up the weapons and jewelery, but the gear needs to be pvp.

2. AAs need to be resistances and wards. DOnt worry about dps yet. YOu wont get many kills until pvp 5 or better. So for now focus on heals, CCs, getting your rotations down, learning movement, and etc.

3. Be sure to take perks like the CC remover (forget the name) and the burst heal as mid range perks. Low end, perhaps consider the magic invlun one (forget name).

4. Listen to thut, find a group. No pvp 10 tos roams alone. They find a group and hobble along. So at this level, you are more dependent on it than anything else.

5. Be sure to have a shield in hand. No polearm.

6. Be sure to eat your foods, get your health up. Also, have 500 health pots ready, and drink as soon as you enter combat. THis is like water to a tos.

7. hit that AA that gives increases your health at the bottom of the AAs. That will boost you 500 more health.

8. keep your heals in rotation. There are some AAs and feats that will boost yor sefl heal. I have a different build at pvp 1 than high pvp levels, because at high pvp levels I can rely on my gear for protection, but at low level I cannot, so I have to rely on feats and AAs for added pvp protection.

9. Stay in stealth at the bginning, let the rogues and teams pick their fights, and then come out and assist. CC for your teammates, and etc.

10. Dont give up. Its the best class in game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast