Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: No, There IS A Problem with the Game

Our alt T4 raid tonight had all kinds of issues with lag, redbars, people crashing.

This is not the first time either, there is definitely something wrong in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    If you're the only person experiencing this issue then how can it logically be a problem with the servers?
    Wrong. I have a problem too as so does my friend in the guild. Anyway once i had issue that i couldn't move at all, i had red bar lag for over 30 min! I had to ask a friend to send petition in my name because even my chat was so slow that i couldn't open the petition window and once GM has been contacted he said that FunCom was doing something in the background and that its maybe reason for lag.
    Anyway that was by far WORST experience i had with the game during my 3 years of playing.

So no, the OP is not the only one with issues.
    Some people ( most of them) just send in-game petitions instead of posting on the forums.(example, everyone in my guild).

''Grizzly I think people need to actually read what is posted. He stated that he is the only person experiencing this issue in his post. So that being the case how can it be a server issue if only one person is experiencing the problem?''

Its not just one person. ^^

I agree there is something going on, random kicks, disconnects and failure to log into server crap that keeps coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovana View Post
    Wrong. I have a problem too as so does my friend in the guild. Anyway once i had issue that i couldn't move at all, i had red bar lag for over 30 min! I had to ask a friend to send petition in my name because even my chat was so slow that i couldn't open the petition window and once GM has been contacted he said that FunCom was doing something in the background and that its maybe reason for lag.
    Anyway that was by far WORST experience i had with the game during my 3 years of playing.

So no, the OP is not the only one with issues.
    Some people ( most of them) just send in-game petitions instead of posting on the forums.(example, everyone in my guild).

''Grizzly I think people need to actually read what is posted. He stated that he is the only person experiencing this issue in his post. So that being the case how can it be a server issue if only one person is experiencing the problem?''

Its not just one person. ^^
    How can asking a question be wrong?

Clearly people still aren't reading what is being posted here to see that he said he is the only person to be having lag issues but you do however want to have a go at me for pointing out that it cannot be a Funcom issue if he is the only person having a problem.

Let me make this perfectly clear to everyone, I have not said there is no problem, I have not said there is a problem. I have explained why a thread gets closed as people have posted making it seem like the issue has been resolved.

The moderator team is here to moderate the forums not be a cover up team, it is not our fault that we cannot read minds or know exactly what the status of your issues are, if you say "I cannot log into the game" and then 15 minutes later say "I'm logged in now" then that reads to us as issue resolved which = case closed. If you don't want threads closed then keep them on topic follow the Social Guidelines and don't say problem solved if it's not.
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Par for the course for trying to help around here it seems Grizzly. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Look, the OP was misleading with his original post. That's all there is to it.

Hmmm, strange. I'm down here in NZ (most of our guild is Aussies and Kiwi's) and I have to say I haven't seen any issues with lag - and no complaints from guildies that I can recall. Apart from that time the other day when all the funcom stuff went down for an hour or two. I mean, our internet here is generally considered pretty bad compared to the other countries - and we connect to the same US servers. Would we not have issues also then? Maybe a traffic thing? Less people hammering the servers in our prime time I guess? I dunno.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

MashMash maybe try do your first Raid?

Yesterday on T4 Entity we lost because lag -
    isnt possible to 24 ppl to have bad internet for all in one time, this was server issue. After lag game crashed to ALL of us.

Problem is Funcom never told SORRY - our fault, from Funcom side always all is good, only players bad - all time find bugs or whatever.

Yesterday was a nightmare for 'Failure to authenticate with the character server'. A couple of times I had to leave an account for 15 mins as I couldn't get into it. There were error messages every time I logged off a character and loading one up took a lot longer than usual. Never had issues with this until yesterday.
    Least time in combat (Master Gyas) Logic: 0:00:01 "Wtf is this sh*t"
    [Global][Chaoskult]: sikk has no mom, he has two dads.[Global][Siekk]: one of them is u
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    The Bloody Peasants - Being dismissive of watery tarts.

I've been having problems with the authentication server this week. Random disconnects and not being able to connect. I hope I wrote this clearly.

Fwiw, at around the time indicated by others, I had latencies that were two to three times my normal (normal = 90-120ms, was seeing 240-480 with some spiking to 750). Others in our T4 raid were saying they were also seeing lag. Some had to relog several times to see if they could fix it and for some it worked, others it didn't and one quit the raid because he couldn't solve the issue.

This past weekend - Sunday night US time - I had a redbar that went for several minutes where I literally couldn't do anything. On vent (which did have some lag) and in chat (which may have been slow, but apparently not bad) I knew that the raid had wiped and was back trying to res me. I was still watching the boss at 22% then. It was like a Sebazios with all particles on times two.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast