Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: No, There IS A Problem with the Game

120 Ms here, playing from France.

All fine

"120 ms is fine", not for pvp player-.-
    Solmhyr- new style of HoX play.

Quote Originally Posted by elkornasso View Post
    "120 ms is fine", not for pvp player-.-
    It is i pvp all the time, if you can't play with 120 ms this is you'r problem not mine

How do the us player with 300 ms and pvp very fine ?

Just like to say again, as I did last night this is the first TIME in 4 years that having a Red bar that is constant after I have logged in. There is an issue with the funcom server....maybe it needs a reboot, do you think this could be done or tell your Tech guys to look in to the issue which some of us are having.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by trinitypeter03 View Post
    Just like to say again, as I did last night this is the first TIME in 4 years that having a Red bar that is constant after I have logged in. There is an issue with the funcom server....maybe it needs a reboot, do you think this could be done or tell your Tech guys to look in to the issue which some of us are having.
    Thanks.
    When you get red bar did you'r Navigator internet worked well ?

For be sure this is funcom, or you the problem.

Because yesterday i didn't get any problem.

I was in a raid that crashed and had the trash reset, but otherwise played for several hours with no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    I was in a raid that crashed and had the trash reset, but otherwise played for several hours with no issues.
    Me i allway play with Skype, so i can immediately know who bug, game or me, if Skype crash too, this my connect.

The game look fine for me those day.

" Playing on fury "

Since Tuesday and every night this week, constant red bars anywhere in the game every 10 seconds, this is especially annoying in a T4 raid and almost drove me to pull the plug on my computer. My computer is not changed in any hardware, and I do not download/install anything. Its clearly with the game. Reboots of everything multiple times and computer scans are clean as they have been for over 5 years.

Regardless what the OP's issues are, there clearly is something going on, as evidenced by the OP and other people here and it shouldn't be swept under the carpet or locked/deleted. Mods should be helpful as to PM Tarib or GD and point it out, not act like forum nazis trying to gestapo everything. I am not trying to question moderation, but imo, they could do a better job.

I hope someone looks into it, how can anyone play with constant red bars, disconnects and lag. After 5+ years, there shouldn't be anything like this. Maybe have to wait till patch next week.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

well all I was askingwas for someone to look into what we are talking about. But I guess all I can do is log in this evening when I get home and see if my conection is good. For me my normal signal is 60Ms. I was in Northern Grasslands before my T3 (lower) raid last night and everything was fine. Went over to T3 raid killed the trash before Brothers and then at around 9:45pm Est Red bar and that was it, had to drop T3 raid. T3 upper this evening, but I guess maybe not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by bolas View Post
    No he is not, autentication server got offline 2 night in a roll and everybody crys lags all day long.

I am sure FC have zero clue about it...
    Funcom has zero clue, sure and that´s exactly why there is a patch which has network fixes on is on Testlife atm... get on there and try to test it instead of complaining on the forums. Noone can help you here. The devs are monitoring traffic. There are already threads about it. No one needs another one...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast