Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: No, There IS A Problem with the Game

Default No, There IS A Problem with the Game

My internet is working fine.

I log into the game, it takes a forever to get through the authetification server. Then it takes forever to get to my characters. Then it takes forever for them to load. Then they load in lagged out and the only thing working is the chat.

The people in the game are not experiencing this problem. This is not my problem. This is a problem that originates with the game.

Please do not blithely announce that there is no problem. There is a problem. Please acknowledge that there is a problem, investigate the problem, and find a solution to the problem.

Thank you ever so much for your cooperation.

A Subscriber.

Quote Originally Posted by dsteve3 View Post
    My internet is working fine.

I log into the game, it takes a forever to get through the authetification server. Then it takes forever to get to my characters. Then it takes forever for them to load. Then they load in lagged out and the only thing working is the chat.

The people in the game are not experiencing this problem. This is not my problem. This is a problem that originates with the game.

Please do not blithely announce that there is no problem. There is a problem. Please acknowledge that there is a problem, investigate the problem, and find a solution to the problem.

Thank you ever so much for your cooperation.

A Subscriber.
    If you're the only person experiencing this issue then how can it logically be a problem with the servers?
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

4800 latency tonight starting from around 9:40 pm EST

I have several other online games - normal ping.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    If you're the only person experiencing this issue then how can it logically be a problem with the servers?
    There have been a few threads started and closed with a response of "there is no issue." This indicates that more than a few people are experiencing an issue.

I would like to suggest an appropriate response may be "We are sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. We will begin investigating to see what can be done to resolve this as quickly as possible ..." then asking appropriate questions to help identify and resolve the issue.

Just a suggestion, of course. Feel free to do whatever you want. And see how long I give you money, ...

the same thing has happened to me, first time in 4 years of game play on Conan and I had a constant Red line from about 9:45pm est. I am in Canada by the way. Had to give up on T3 raid.

Quote Originally Posted by dsteve3 View Post
    The people in the game are not experiencing this problem.
    When you make statements saying it is only you experiencing an issue what answer do you expect to receive?

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

still 4800+ latency

for over an hour. I give up for tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    No he is not, autentication server got offline 2 night in a roll and everybody crys lags all day long.

I am sure FC have zero clue about it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The sieges are complicated because it is a mess of code and systems and hacks that scares me to commit people too. I feel like it could be a development black hole - you throw resources at it forever and you never see anything for it.

I think people need to actually read what is posted. He stated that he is the only person experiencing this issue in his post. So that being the case how can it be a server issue if only one person is experiencing the problem?

I'm not saying there is no problem or confirming there is one but responding to what the OP says. Previous posts have said "I cannot log in" then 15 minutes later they're saying "I'm in game now".

If the issue appears to be resolved by what you are posting then it is likely that the thread will be closed, we can't know what you are thinking only work off what you are posting.

However if you post that you are getting repeated issues with logging into the game or constant red line issues then we're not going to think that the issue has been resolved.

Lagged out several times tonight in T4. Had to drop raid because I was stuck at a red bar for 5 minutes, twice.
    First time I rebooted pc and things were better for about 30 minutes and then back to red bar for 5 minutes.
    No storms in my area. Internet connection is just fine on my end.

There IS a problem.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast