Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Is Fury really dead?

Lol I seen how Exalted liked challenges, in Spirits i was like 2 last monthes before fury merge, before it i was in gay lovers and sanguis, so dont tell me about, I seen non zerged exalted when fought them :> You always had more than SA&botgc in action after Duranduran died, they been always like quite noticebally outnumbered :>

And i had no problems with Exalted and had/have a couple of friends from here, just all this negativism goes coz u trying turn tables, like all of them were in white :> Unfortunatly it wasnt like this, pvp wise for server Exalted was horrible, and their zerging made SA transfer Fury. I never seen any even siege for Exalted after Empire/Phoenix guilds left fury. Was especially hillarious for me, when all their enemies quite Exalted kept ally with botgc and Sa for a couple of monthes against semi organised gimped guilds, thats was pure win of competitive pvp for sure :>

P.S. I say nothing about their pve activities, ofc they did good stuff here, but I thought we are talking about pivipi ^^
    P.S.S Wonder about your definition of zerg guild, NW have even or lower online in comparison to Exalted, but u call NW zerg guild and Exalted was never one :>
    Last edited by Sarhal; 29th August 2013 at 01:34.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    K4nnyc,

Your argument where u blame russians in everything just hillarious, and I would say even more, its hypocritic. Such things like flooding in national language ofc happens while one of national communities become a noticiable part of global community and if u have any memory, you should remember that back in days at Aquilonia it was same when we been merged with spanish servers, and you and alot others been hating spanish spam and such, and even before it we had alot scandinavians on AQ after Empire moved to Fury, so it was alot dannish/norwegian spam in global. So blaming one nation or other is quite stupid argument :P

Now 2 Noite,

Man you complain that now its hard times for other than russian guilds on fury (bring up sieges and such), but u praising the past and in this past u was in Exalted, one of main zerg guilds back in days on AQ, one of really few which could manage almost 2 own raids. Ofc no wonder u was dissaponinted, your guild been ruling over almost dead Aq while only semidead SA and Gay Lovers were able fight u a bit (but it was more likely slaughter, why u didnt care about sieges challenge in those times? :>), and then on Fury, which was alot more healthier Exalted died superfast without being superior force anymore.
    RU Spam does fill Global. RU are the majority of the cheaters and comberboys on Fury. There are a few EU cheaters but the RU are many, many more. We all know this, some people are just too much of a coward to admit it.

As for Exalted. It was never a zerg guild. Exalted was a great guild with great members, it was run by good officers and Wood was a great guild leader. SA was a zerg guild with a handful of hackers forming the core group. SA was a transient bori guild where members came and went when they got their bori loots. You are obviously still harboring some good old fashioned hate from years ago.

Let it go man. Let it go.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

k4nnyc I doubt u participated in alot of pvp and even more doubt that u have any clue about it. Ofc everyone is cheater, hide on Crom and be happy, its candyland with unicorns, so stick to it :>

Exalted was never zerg guild, others been zerg guilds and been unkindly lead by hackers, indeed its truth, let it go.
    Last edited by Sarhal; 29th August 2013 at 01:39.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    k4nnyc I doubt u participated in alot of pvp and even more doubt that u have any clue about it. Ofc everyone is cheater, hide on Crom and be happy, its candyland with unicorns, so stick to it :>

Exalted was never zerg guild, others been zerg guilds and been unkindly lead by hackers, indeed its truth, let it go.

Exalted didn't hack. I can say that with 100% confidence. Can you say the same about your guild? I doubt it very much.

As for Crom, there aint anything wrong with Crom. I have 4 chars there and will move my others there if we get free transfers at the server merge. Fury is dead, and what little is left there - a large portion of them don't play honest. But like I said, we all know this - just some people are too much of a coward to admit it.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    As for Crom, there aint anything wrong with Crom. I have 4 chars there and will move my others there if we get free transfers at the server merge. Fury is dead, and what little is left there - a large portion of them don't play honest. But like I said, we all know this - just some people are too much of a coward to admit it.
    lol Crom is a disaster for pvp. if u wanna pve sure its nice with a decent guild. pug is beyond fail.

i cant wait to move my pom home, crom pvp is lol
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    lol Crom is a disaster for pvp.

i cant wait to move my pom home, crom pvp is lol
    hi mate,
    actually it is not lol. I think you play at wrong time. Last night i did several minis with my friend's bs on fury (bad gear and aa) and get 7-0 kills with supporter bubble build.. I can clearly say if i were with my main bs on that minis , i would be probably 1. at kills (while supporting my team also and not focusing only killing)..but i can't say fury pvp is lol of course. there r many i dont see yet like you on crom..

ps. i said that i can be at top at kills coz of not i am op or something else..It is because the gear advantage and you know the gear status on crom..thats what i point
    Last edited by Fsen; 29th August 2013 at 07:14.

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    If you were anything else than a big troll you wouldn't hide you're ingame nicks. Would it destroy your credibility that bad ?
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

I think this thread has taken a turn towards a flame fest and is therefore:

Thread closed
    Closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456