Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is Fury really dead?

LOL did people really quit over 120 ping? bahahahaha

Why you keep saying that? You never played AoC with a low latency and 120ms is actually what the lucky euros are getting, most get (much) more than that.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

ping is around 150 for most people from Europe as far as i know.

Personally i have 150-200ms now, before movement it was 70-100 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    LOL did people really quit over 120 ping? bahahahaha
    No, all those people in those hundreds of posts were just joking.

Imagine your ping doubled or more. I think you would be pissed too. Forget about what my ping is now, if they doubled to move to Australia I would quit too.

I mean, is it so hard to imagine one server in Europe and one server in USA. Guess so. Is it that expensive to have 2 servers?

Oh and don't forget, those hundreds of posts were just the "MINORITY" lol

Default Fury Died...

Fury died cuz of PVE r... Players, I cant give y meaning guys rly, you are doing PVE in the PVP server,silly.

- 2 instances in khesh with above 20 newbies getting leveled up
    - Minigames running at least 21 out of 24 hours per day
    - Lattency ... oh well it's there n will b there , contact your net provider and ask them to enable fast-path (if u havent alrdy done it) , minor improvement but enough for me
    - Support your local pub ! Cause Fury is our local pub
    - Be polite , treat enemies with respect , treat allies judgementaly and focus them alot [yes fury , focus allies and friends more , and open your eyes to the general player value]
    - Never take things at a personal level , but when you do ,or you're forced to do so, make sure you judge and compare both sides of the coin.
    - Create new guilds , rise and fall , its only in the net-nature
    - You see that glass of water? Yes you see it . It might be half-full , but you could also say it's half-empty . Well the truth is that the glass is simply BIGGER than what it's needed to be! Now drink from it , it wont go down.

The above arent ment to anyone personally , they're just some bullet points which happen to be my bullet points aswell . I'm an active demo of a vivid pvp server in the most vulgar mmo-rpg of today's virtual world .
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    - 2 instances in khesh with above 20 newbies getting leveled up
    - Minigames running at least 21 out of 24 hours per day
    - Lattency ... oh well it's there n will b there , contact your net provider and ask them to enable fast-path (if u havent alrdy done it) , minor improvement but enough for me
    - Support your local pub ! Cause Fury is our local pub
    - Be polite , treat enemies with respect , treat allies judgementaly and focus them alot [yes fury , focus allies and friends more , and open your eyes to the general player value]
    - Never take things at a personal level , but when you do ,or you're forced to do so, make sure you judge and compare both sides of the coin.
    - Create new guilds , rise and fall , its only in the net-nature
    - You see that glass of water? Yes you see it . It might be half-full , but you could also say it's half-empty . Well the truth is that the glass is simply BIGGER than what it's needed to be! Now drink from it , it wont go down.

The above arent ment to anyone personally , they're just some bullet points which happen to be my bullet points aswell . I'm an active demo of a vivid pvp server in the most vulgar mmo-rpg of today's virtual world .
    your a frenchie playing with frenchies.
    majority of fury is russian.
    apart from mianah spam all chats are in russian.
    world pvp is dead, only kesh duel spot where dedicated guard huggers wait for duel or minigame.
    the little english on global is lfg for pve.
    im sure for a few months after merge there will be a bit more world pvp but wont last long.
    when a few more of your french buddies leave game you will move to crom or leave game.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Man... You're wrong about everything even the nationality
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

one of weirdest things about fury to me is how some aquilonia's pve guilds remained on fury.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast