Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is Fury really dead?

It might not have died yet but its damn well noticeable that theres way less people around and minis arent poping nearly as often as before the server move.

Yes and for me it's mostly how dead my friend and guild list are that is really noticeable.

Sure you can still do minis (not as much as before the move though) but there's still a big decrease in activity and minis without friends (or at least people I appreciate like some of the now gone NW veterans) are truly boring. The other day it was a bit late at night (I dunno, 3-4am maybe) and there were only like 10 lvl 80 online, I've never seen such a low number before, even at this hour.

Really can't wait for merges.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Well and forget kheshata duel zone with guys with full t4 stuff (i have see some of them).

Don't duel them with current pvp stuff, or people will never return to the game.

T4 Two handed sword = 150.5 Dps

My Ibiss = 139.5

the truth is we need better pvp gear equal to those stuff, because after merge if lot of people come with full t4 from pve, they can play bad, be sure we will be killed.

Those resistance and those power with t4 is realy better, trust me.

Better play pvp open in khitai, lot of fun, i don't meet people with t4 (for the moment).

So this is good, but if i begin to meet some of them, i will maybe quit the game, because i don't pve (this is my choice) and if no change to pvp gear and i am outgeared i will quit.

Well, minigames are alive. That is what Fury is, only minigames.

For MMO, it is a dead server

And after server move loads of people left the game

Quote Originally Posted by darknessjw View Post

Dead is not the right word. Server is far from being dead and believe me I have seen dead servers. I'd rather say something about low activity, but it happens every single year around summer.

I mean, I haven't been online for 2 weeks now and probably won't be for at least another one, but I'm waiting forward to do some PvP again

Quote Originally Posted by darknessjw View Post

what tha hell happenned to you !? Did you went to crom or not playing anymore !?

With one-server technology, everyone just level up in PvE area and is rarely fully T4-equipped for PVP in the PVP area.

I think the Server merges and the one-server Technology is the dead for traditional AOC-open-PVP.

Bad decisions of Funcom as so often.
    Last edited by Zulusonne; 15th June 2013 at 14:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    what tha hell happenned to you !? Did you went to crom or not playing anymore !?
    Hey,

I stopped active playing at end of 2012. Now its Delred trolling if you see some of my chars

Currently i'm exploring TERA Online, yes with Elin and watching Animes

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    Well and forget kheshata duel zone with guys with full t4 stuff (i have see some of them).

Don't duel them with current pvp stuff, or people will never return to the game.

T4 Two handed sword = 150.5 Dps

My Ibiss = 139.5

the truth is we need better pvp gear equal to those stuff, because after merge if lot of people come with full t4 from pve, they can play bad, be sure we will be killed.

Those resistance and those power with t4 is realy better, trust me.

Better play pvp open in khitai, lot of fun, i don't meet people with t4 (for the moment).

So this is good, but if i begin to meet some of them, i will maybe quit the game, because i don't pve (this is my choice) and if no change to pvp gear and i am outgeared i will quit.

So, just for getting you right: you're pretty much ganking questing players in NG with a Conq (ganking with a conq already is pretty heroic in itself O_o) you're pretty much outgearing at the moment but wanna quit the game once you get -allegedly- outgeared?
    plus: what "resistances"? when there are hidden bonuses on any gear concerning pvp you'll find them on t3 PVP gear..

Tahts the Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by potlatch View Post
    So, just for getting you right: you're pretty much ganking questing players in NG with a Conq (ganking with a conq already is pretty heroic in itself O_o) you're pretty much outgearing at the moment but wanna quit the game once you get -allegedly- outgeared?
    plus: what "resistances"? when there are hidden bonuses on any gear concerning pvp you'll find them on t3 PVP gear..

Tahts the Spirit
    Huh ?

t3 pvp gear... need be pvp 10.. need play so long for nothing, sorry i don't bori me, and i will never be pvp 10.

Open world pvp don't make people up to pvp 10 sad but true.

So yes i will fight t4 guys with some khitai stuff and pvp t2 from mini.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast