Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Fury really dead?

Default Is Fury really dead?

Sad question: is Fury REALLY that dead?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The sieges are complicated because it is a mess of code and systems and hacks that scares me to commit people too. I feel like it could be a development black hole - you throw resources at it forever and you never see anything for it.

No its not at all.

Yesterday we get lot of pvp in kheshata, and usualy i kill 100 people a day in khitai and around.

So this is not dead at all, but if people don't play with guard, and use téléportation everytime to go in instance, we can't kill them if we don't see them.

Well i have great fun on fury btw, playing alone or at two and pvp open killing everyone, you must know the spot "where people quest".

And for pvp better is good to get the option at 500 M to see the player very far away

I hardly do any world PvP anymore since im never questing in khitai and Kesh is just full of guard huggers so i dont have an opinion on that.

Minis on the other hand pop up non stop whenever i log in and there are a couple of sieges too per week, so i cant really see it as dead.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Quote Originally Posted by AggroMagnet View Post
    I hardly do any world PvP anymore since im never questing in khitai and Kesh is just full of guard huggers so i dont have an opinion on that.

Minis on the other hand pop up non stop whenever i log in and there are a couple of sieges too per week, so i cant really see it as dead.
    Man i killing lot of guys where are the wolf and everywhere in khitai, and for the guard my conq can tank them more than 20 seconds (enough for kill them with another guys).

So the pvp is here, less than i have know, sure, but i can pvp all day (you can have pvp at turan too near the boat).

The problem at kheshata is "duel zone"

Yesterday we have kill everyone duel or not for provocation, and the pvp come to us very fast, a raid has been created and we was fight another raid, that was realy nice.

And we have finish the day with minigame with the guild

So i hope more pvp like this happen, this is what i want, and please i hope funcom remove the guard, this is killing pvp so much, you know guys i was fighting a guys far of pin pin in khitai, he has run away to the town, for huggs the guard.

This is so boring.

So i realy think after the fusion the pvp will be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by bolas View Post
    Sad question: is Fury REALLY that dead?
    Nope, Fury is cool. Just no one posts here if that's what bothers you.

Quote Originally Posted by bandytaz View Post
    Nope, Fury is cool. Just no one posts here if that's what bothers you.
    Actually that sure was another reason to think that, but i see many posts about ppl leaving so i was just looking for an answer to see if going back to pvp server after merge is a good choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The sieges are complicated because it is a mess of code and systems and hacks that scares me to commit people too. I feel like it could be a development black hole - you throw resources at it forever and you never see anything for it.

and usualy i kill 100 people a day in khitai and around.
    Thats what people were used to kill in about like what, 1 hour when it was alive and kicking ?

Memories !

The Fury never dies.
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

Quote Originally Posted by Sygmaelle View Post
    Thats what people were used to kill in about like what, 1 hour when it was alive and kicking ?

Memories !
    Yup i remember trying do some wolf quest with my sin friend (who didn't play anymore).

I can't do any quest, because everytime i try do something i have someone to kill in pvp

That was so fun, pvp all the day.

Now yes this is little hard to find guys to kill.

1 Use people recherche to see if lot of guys in the zone you will go.

2 Graphic at the maximum to see particles and player very very far.

3 Group a ranger

No this is very fun fury, find a guys to fight/kill is already cool to me, i mix with mini and open pvp all day, and i have my fun.

But like i said, the main problem i think is khitai is for premium guys (like me) so every F2P player aren't in khitai, so i think that would be cool to make maybe khitai free, and instance premium, or something like this.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast