Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Faction thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Zhool View Post
    I left out the point that I'm looking to stack crit chance without sacrificing heal rating. Hyrk gear? I don't remember exactly but I'm sitting at 9k health, 17% crit chance and around 2500 heal rating. Thats in Hyrk gear and the other faction accessories. But my dps is low. So high health, high heal rating, lower dps and same crit or go scarlet circle and have low health, low hr, high dps and same crit?
    Well, with SC gear, Watcher of the Den, Wings of Salvation, Tiger's staff and a tank with Rear Guard...you can have roughly 2100 heal rating without sacrificing ANY DPS. Here's probably the best DPS/healing setup in Khitai.

Best gear setup:
    All SC gear, minus hands. Get the yellow priest hands.
    Watcher of the Den from Wolves
    Tail of the Vaaghasan from Tiger's
    Wings of Salvation from Tian time trial
    t3 wisdom rings

2k heal rating is enough to see the effects of CG and SI. You don't really need much more for 99% of the content. It all depends on how crap the tactic and tanks are

If possible, try to get T3 weapons from Gyas or Keeper - very good dps and some nice hp.

Dunno what hp you're aiming, but I run with 7,1k most of the time. For harder content (where you get dots and AoE) I just put on Death's Ward and T3 weapons and I'm at ~8,2k. In extreme cases you can even reach 10k with full dps armour.
    Last edited by Misiuggah; 12th June 2013 at 09:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    2k heal rating is enough to see the effects of CG and SI. You don't really need much more for 99% of the content. It all depends on how crap the tactic and tanks are

If possible, try to get T3 weapons from Gyas or Keeper - very good dps and some nice hp.

Dunno what hp you're aiming, but I run with 7,1k most of the time. For harder content (where you get dots and AoE) I just put on Death's Ward and T3 weapons and I'm at ~8,2k. In extreme cases you can even reach 10k with full dps armour.
    I usually just swap out for Death's Ward and Coil of the Jiang-Shi.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12