Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Minigames whats the point?

Except that, PvP gear isnt crap at all, its actually needed

Quote Originally Posted by Sygmaelle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    you realy dont get it do you?
    pvp gear is crap and its only good for pom/bs&soldiers;
    for those classes using pvp gear is best gear to have optimum performance and make class worth playing.
    rest of classes you need pve gear to even start to make a diference.

im all foward making pvp gear worthwhile .
    ill point out further
    im all foward making pvp gear worthwhile . for all classes not just bs/pom/soldiers.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Against t4 you are still weak.

I use pvp 5 stuff, and when i meet t4 demo or another guys, he explode me, not because i don't know how to play (hello noite) but because his damage, his resistance, all his stats are far more stronger than mine, this is mathematic, he take less damage and make you very more, and people still say gear don't count ?

People must learn mathematic. With t4 caster become very resistant, and their dps is so awesome, make them terminator.

Well if people like noite don't care about it, this is because he use the terminator set... so why did he would like something change ? He is fine.

But don't worry nothing will be change, maybe a t5 stuff will come out someday.

You know I was one of the very first players havin T4 to PvP with on Fury (conq's gloves and some other stuff) back when I had my first Sygma, all the rest was actually :

Ai district cloak
    Tian an & t3 rings
    Ibis
    Full PvP gear
    Scarlet Circle tali

Sometimes I was swappin to Scarlet Circle armor if my team needed heavy dps.

They are some differences, more dps with T4 gear I do agree, but they are also a lot of options to eat damage and work as a team to down your opponents.

This is true since the global domination of fully T2 geared player back in the time. Survival IS necessary.

PvP gear IS NECESSARY in order to survive. A whole mini game set geared team (or better) is enough for anything.

Was playin my pvp 8 tos ToS against T4 + pvp 10 players on Crom, didn't have much troubles killin them, except sins and rangers of course but I do think it's kinda normal.

Knowledge, skills, hell even use of shields and momentum stun are life savers, as long with speed of movement.

So yeah, I didnt see over the top unkillable T4 monster of any class yet on both servers, just good players that know what to do.

And that's something the usual whiners aren't truelly aware of

You know I was one of the very first players havin T4 to PvP with on Fury (conq's gloves and some other stuff) back when I had my first Sygma, all the rest was actually :

Ai district cloak
    Tian an & t3 rings
    Ibis
    Full PvP gear
    Scarlet Circle tali

Sometimes I was swappin to Scarlet Circle armor if my team needed heavy dps.

They are some differences, more dps with T4 gear I do agree, but they are also a lot of options to eat damage and work as a team to down your opponents.

This is true since the global domination of fully T2 geared player back in the time. Survival IS necessary.

PvP gear IS NECESSARY in order to survive. A whole mini game set geared team (or better) is enough for anything.

Was playin my pvp 8 tos ToS against T4 + pvp 10 players on Crom, didn't have much troubles killin them, except sins and rangers of course but I do think it's kinda normal.

Knowledge, skills, hell even use of shields and momentum stun are life savers, as long with speed of movement.

So yeah, I didnt see over the top unkillable T4 monster of any class yet on both servers, just good players that know what to do.
    So bad i didn't bori to be pvp 8+.

So bad i didn't get all the token i need for t2 pvp...

and so bad i didn't want play year to get less gear than pve boy.

So yes, this is boring.

And i am sure i am not the only one bored by all this farming stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post

I use pvp 5 stuff, and when i meet t4 demo or another guys, he explode me, not because i don't know how to play (hello noite) but because his damage, his resistance, all his stats are far more stronger than mine, this is mathematic, he take less damage and make you very more, and people still say gear don't count ?

People must learn mathematic. With t4 caster become very resistant, and their dps is so awesome, make them terminator.

Well if people like noite don't care about it, this is because he use the terminator set... so why did he would like something change ? He is fine.

But don't worry nothing will be change, maybe a t5 stuff will come out someday.
    yeah pvp5 gear is weak t2 pvp gear is quite better.
    if you wish to bebate that demo can debuff you in seconds kb and do waves of flame on you and get you bellow half health ill agree its a bit oppresive, but your playing a conq pop your precious retaliation silence him kb and kill him before he uses his speedbuff+hinder movement to escape you.

by the way did you know demos have a spell called plannar shift wich they can combine with will of sublime and tank for a few seconds?

i look foward to t5 as much as i look foward to actualy balance particular class abilities wich i deem too strong and especialy pvp gear stats to be at least at same lvl as pve gear wich it inst .

btw
    i also want actual open world pvp systems
    guild vs guild pvp systems
    to be able to play again with my friends in minigames
    achievements & more stats/titles by name tag.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    yeah pvp5 gear is weak t2 pvp gear is quite better.
    if you wish to bebate that demo can debuff you in seconds kb and do waves of flame on you and get you bellow half health ill agree its a bit oppresive, but your playing a conq pop your precious retaliation silence him kb and kill him before he uses his speedbuff+hinder movement to escape you.

by the way did you know demos have a spell called plannar shift wich they can combine with will of sublime and tank for a few seconds?

i look foward to t5 as much as i look foward to actualy balance particular class abilities wich i deem too strong and especialy pvp gear stats to be at least at same lvl as pve gear wich it inst .

btw
    i also want actual open world pvp systems
    guild vs guild pvp systems
    to be able to play again with my friends in minigames
    achievements & more stats/titles by name tag.
    Well throat thing, is two hit. Demo KB is fireball and instant, he can do it more fast than me (first).

And he can kite me very well, doing fireball and thunder instant everytime.

So i don't want play year to get stuff, i want pvp, i don't want pve or other thing, why don't give people a pvp stuff without any rank, and good in pvp ?

Yeah why not ? Did this is not good ? Aren't good to all be equal ?

Or people prefer own less stuff people everyday, because they feel more strong doing this.

This thing make me bored.

We all know 70% or more people pvp 10 is bori farmer.

I didn't.

I don't suggest t4 armor sets for tanks. The power of tanks comes from the stupidly high resists offered by pvp gear, you can add an ibis or t3+ weapons and accessories for damage.

One detonate and wof might destroy a tank in t4 armor or faction pve gear, but against pvp t2/t3 gear it will do hardly anything unless multiple team mates are focusing them too.

Eventually, even bad conqs will kill me after I run out of cc's, there's just too many abilities a conq has to slow combat and apply snares or chargeKB to effectively kite them without help for extended periods. Silence, KB, refreshable chargeKB, snare, stagger, conq has more cc's than any other tank.

I suggest you keep at minis and get your t2 pvp armor. Once you hit pvp 7 on a tank, especially a conq, you'll see the difference. Get rid of the pvp t1 armor asap, it's bad.
    Last edited by Suctum; 1st July 2013 at 17:13.
    Doomsayer 2008

AoC is a gear based game, especially T4 gear against PvP 10 is a big difference.

I could roll a pvp1 ranger with full T4 & do more Damage per second than I do currently on my Rank 10.

However, I have seen a few players (PvP 1- 5) with culture gear, killing T4 geared people because those players are able to move well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nudded View Post
    AoC is a gear based game, especially T4 gear against PvP 10 is a big difference.

I could roll a pvp1 ranger with full T4 & do more Damage per second than I do currently on my Rank 10.

However, I have seen a few players (PvP 1- 5) with culture gear, killing T4 geared people because those players are able to move well.
    A T4 Tank though has almost no invulns ey die in seconds when casters focus them. They really do not improve from the damage granted by the t4 armor because it's about the same as the pvp armor.

Casters, rangers, sins, and tos/pom DO benefit from t4 armor because they lose very little going from pvp armor to t4 armor other than tenacity and some invulns to gain a massive increase to damage. Losing 10-12% magic mitigation to gain 200-350 magic damage is what makes t4 armor so powerful for some classes.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast