Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Minigames whats the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Binderato View Post
    You just totally changed your statement lmfao
    You first said T4 gear isn't OP and you said caster, rogue needs T4 gear to be competitive and to answer you NO.

infact T4 gear is ridiculously op
    no its not just for casters/rogue tanks and healer too they do insane amount of dmg.

SO yes your new statement is correct and that is exactly whats wrong with this game.
    i would be far happier is all soldier wore t4 gear instead of pvp gear :>

its not my new statement its same statement as my initial just actualy read it!

and for sure t4 geared mages&rogues are very competitive compared to pvp geared ones.

this is reality you need to do pve to obtain good pvp gear.
    and like i stated that is main reason why they should re-evaluate pvp gear stats and adjust them or just bring out pvp craft in sooner then pve crafting because its needed!
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    i would be far happier is all soldier wore t4 gear instead of pvp gear :>

its not my new statement its same statement as my initial just actualy read it!

and for sure t4 geared mages&rogues are very competitive compared to pvp geared ones.

this is reality you need to do pve to obtain good pvp gear.
    and like i stated that is main reason why they should re-evaluate pvp gear stats and adjust them or just bring out pvp craft in sooner then pve crafting because its needed!
    You're initial statements were
    "T4 gear isn't OP"
    "T4 gear Is needed for caster/rogue to be competitive"

Your new statement
    " T4 gear is the best possible gear for rogue/caster for pvp"

Theres a huge difference
    - Httassadar 80 pvp 7 tos tyranny
    - Fatherbinder 80 pvp 7 pom tyranny

well first off protection gear doesn't do squat unless you have over 100%. it may help a bruise but a huge blast from a t4/pvp3 mage w/e ur talking about earlier will come and take a huge nip out of your health bar. i'd just like to saying if you've pvp'd anywheere from level1-79 it can be really quite enjoyable, unchained-minigames will level the playing field and depending how the twist the stats/gear per class will make for some really quite enjoyable pvp again. however with the crafting revamp we will see a barrage of pvp gear thrown at us from the carebear-crafters which will be awesome and will fill in the gaps between pvp teirs.

the point of minigames are to capture the flag or defend a flag but i always play for blood, we need a ffa deathmatch mini

Quote Originally Posted by Binderato View Post
    You're initial statements were
    "T4 gear isn't OP"
    "T4 gear Is needed for caster/rogue to be competitive"

Your new statement
    " T4 gear is the best possible gear for rogue/caster for pvp"

Theres a huge difference
    i still dont see it as op gear its simply the best available gear possible to rogues&mages, and without it they are surely less competitive.

go ahead flame on .

and i still think this is main reason to have new re-evaluation of pvp gear stats or speeding up of crafting revamp at least the pvp part of it, given its very unfair to players who simply dont raid or have interest raiding.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by sgtMassDozer View Post
    the point of minigames are to capture the flag or defend a flag but i always play for blood, we need a ffa deathmatch mini
    i realy wish they would turn blood ravine and totem torrent to deathmatch with half duration.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

[QUOTE=noite80;2046743]i still dont see it as op gear its simply the best available gear possible to rogues&mages, and without it they are surely less competitive.

go ahead flame on .

First off if im a ranger wearing full tigers and i see a set of full T4 i would much much rather have the T4 that being said

with no dungeon finder it makes the current system of grinding faction gear too slow and the pvp badges grind even slower so yea the crafting revamp will be incredible for gameplay mechanics as well as pve carebear crap.

and even with 100% protectoin which i the only amount that is useful any lower than that is throwing is in the trash which only some classes can achieve creating a monopoly on khitai faction gear which is best for minis up until pvp8 with weapons and full gear at which point pvp gear becomes decent

they can for once create a completey level playing field with unchained-minigames its going to be awesome

lets get going funcom!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnubusRaa View Post
    maybe i just dont get the point of minigames if its not at least close or even half way balanced on both teams.
    u nailed it. other than fun and glory pts theres not much to minis. some have mentioned bringing stats in, others vanity certifying ur prowess on the battlefield, but for now theres not much, some have mentioned bringing in more basic rulesets in which kill tally of players play a more prominent outcome in a match.

for now u gotta wait, devs have quite a bit of stuff lined up, just gotta hope that after crafting revamp and many of their other projects they take an even deeper look into the opportunities the pvp aspect of the game has to offer

I dont want to re-say what most ppl know about pvp armor vs t4 armor and team balance. I only want to answer the op question "whats the point?"
    The point is fun! I have tones of fun playing minigames. I dont mind playing my undergeared hox (yes and hox and undergeared) cause its fun. Even if i get focused by lvl 10 guards/dts/barbs/sins/conqs (y i know op players chasing the free kill) and all the melee classes its still fun.
    Last edited by jenyu; 10th June 2013 at 07:40.
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Lutheor - Herald Of Xotli
    Destiny

"Now you see me, now you don't"

Quote Originally Posted by jenyu View Post
    I dont want to re-say what most ppl know about pvp armor vs t4 armor and team balance. I only want to answer the op question "whats the point?"
    The point is fun! I have tones of fun playing minigames. I dont mind playing my undergeared hox (yes and hox and undergeared) cause its fun. Even if i get focused by lvl 10 guards/dts/barbs/sins/conqs (y i know op players chasing the free kill) and all the melee classes its still fun.
    but then again funcom business model: please a single type of customer

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    but then again funcom business model: please a single type of customer
    i am not sure what of what you mean with this.
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Lutheor - Herald Of Xotli
    Destiny

"Now you see me, now you don't"

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast