Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fury Tian'an group therapy [?]

Tianan is eazy shiat
    Considerin the time it took to beat it on Fury, and that only Avalon managed to beat the timetrial before the nerf, I don't think easy is an appropriated word xD

It's definitely not easy. The last boss can be a wipe fest if you do a single mistake and you truelly need a really good tank.

In Tian the "problem" is that everyone have to dps, including healers and dat sin boss can be a real bitch for tanks that don't have the right cooldown management of their defensive abilities.

Saw a couple of times tanks dyin there ... and some others destroyed by the haymaker of the last one, fun stuff
    Last edited by Sygmaelle; 13th June 2013 at 09:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Sygmaelle View Post
    Considerin the time it took to beat it on Fury, and that only Avalon managed to beat the timetrial before the nerf, I don't think easy is an appropriated word xD
    I was on crom before the tianan nerf so i have no idea how it was here :P

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    There are many setups possible idd , u can mix and match most of the classes . But 2 spots should be standard ,i believe, ToS + Sin , for very vital perks or utility (given their awesome dps aswell)

About tanks , i preffer having atleast one DT , but any combo should be vital . Curious to see two conqs ^^
    Hey,

I'm not a Tian An expert but it's perfectly doable without ToS nor Sin. We have lots of conqs though (usually a brute (me) and a carnie dps), and that is OP of course

The drunk boss is the real tough part (critigation welcome), and the sin when he fancies hitting you while staying invisible (most annoying bug on the instance).

I'd like to join someday but I should play a little more often on my Fury toons first ^^
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Any setup works really. My fastest and smoothest run ever was : good tank DT + good Conq (carnie tank) me on guard (tiger gear and full dps spec), 1 uber barb, 1 solid pom (with not that much dps though) and 1 uber demo. I don't remember how much time we had left but it was actually a lot.

(Kabaene, Vehl, Gathord, India, Heph + me good times)
    Last edited by kalston; 13th June 2013 at 12:59.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Hehe, damn, I just saw this by random chance. I've been trying to set up a training group for Tian'an in our guild for some time now in order to learn it properly. But a couple of the guys left for crom etc, so it ebbed out into nothing.
    And now I am trying again, but we are a little short on people that can show up consistently.

But I know me, Pimmz, Roghan and a couple of others are very keen for sure. And able. And we have multiple characters that are geared etc for this.

Echotun

It's a really smart move to think it's ok to afk abit during Princess encounter. Before we knew it our tos died and we wiped after hardmode activation (you can only trigger the princess encounter once)

Shoutout to Scoot

Hahahaha, we did the same not so long ago
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

lol , this idd happened once . Another group of friends was doing the instance at the same time , so randomly we hear that they wiped at second boss, we all were like "haha le nqqbs failed , we're so damn good" , we finish the trial and reach princess , half of the group decides it's a good moment to slack afk , ...kang zais corpsejump us and princess aswell ..., despair^2 , was decent kick to our ego tho :'D

@ Echo , nice to hear from you man , we can talk online tommorow and maybe arrange something

@ Ieronon , hey mate u'd be wlc
    Last edited by Audrey-; 13th June 2013 at 19:32.
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    It's a really smart move to think it's ok to afk abit during Princess encounter. Before we knew it our tos died and we wiped after hardmode activation (you can only trigger the princess encounter once)

Shoutout to Scoot
    Kurvi!
    Where's Dago!!
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Quote Originally Posted by AggroMagnet View Post
    Kurvi!
    Where's Dago!!
    Hes Playing greek male tos now ! hes poseidon itself!

ok to be fair ,poseidon with beer belly.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast